2009 Nissan Maxima

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Awesome looks, great detail , powerful acceleratio

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "great price for the money, luxury at its best"

Cons: "No sun glass holder with the premiun package"

"Own a 2009 altiman 2.5sl , really loved to drive that car. Nissan had a great rebate in Jan, of $5500.00 on the maxima with a total 0f $10,240 ofF the sticker price ,with that got the car for under $30,000 with that I purchase the sv with the premium package and so far am so happy that I did, the car is that and more . It is eveything that it is gear up to be. with the comfort,handling ,smoothnest it is out of the park.All my family and friends are amased that it is a sports car, it however looks feels and drives like a luxury car , well done Nissan."

2012 Maxima S: Sharp inside and out

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Pros: Sharpest car on the road; Sweet understated grille; high-quality interior; smooth transmission; handles excellent; Cheaper alternative to more pretentious brands (BMW); Door-unlocking button on outside handle is ingenious (if you have key in your pocket all you have to do is touch a small button on the handle); great acceleration; pretty tight steering Cons: Base stereo sound is just okay; auxiliary input jack location could be better; climate controls placement (just under lcd screen) are hard to reach if you are tall like me (6'3) and have to have the seat far back Overall: love it, so sharp"

Best ever

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "fun, fast, family car"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor"

"I owned a Lexus but driving it was like a shot of novocaine...you didn't feel anything but boredom. After passing a Nissan dealer I did a quick U-ey and said to myself..."self-it's time". After a quick test drive I knew it was for me. The Maxima was superb. The acceleration was a blast. The roadholding and handling was perfect. It felt heavy but not too big. The interior was impressive and the premium package was just as good as any BMRRRR or Benzz-the-wrong-way...for tens of thousands of dollars less, better reliabilty, and far less maintenance than the Kraut-mobiles. After 25,000 miles I still have a big grin every time I drive it."

Great car. Great options.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Great power. Super quiet cabin."

Cons: "Price with all options..."

"Ideal car for long trips and everyday driving. Its the best car if you get all the options."

Bang!!! for the buck

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "Looks cool"

Cons: "Stock tires are just fair"

"1st and foremost the Maxima is super FAST and COOL looking. CVT is smooth as silk and delivers good gas mileage while emitting lecherous growl. Maxima has great lines period. It looks 10 times better in person than in pictures. Rear angle looks great. The subtle rear spoiler and rear overall design is unmatched. Super cool LED rear and stop tailights."