2009 Nissan Maxima

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I love my car!!!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, performance, ride and value"

Cons: "Could get better gas mileage."

"My husband and I were lucky enough to get one of these as a rental car when our old car was totalled and we fell in love. After returning it to Enterprise we immediately went in search of one we could call our own. I have the slightly more expensive one with the sport package. It gets up and goes fast! It's very comfortable and everything is intuitive and easy. The back seat is comfortable for my friends. The paddle shifters are a lot of fun. It has such a sleek and sexy body style I get a lot of comments because you just don't see very many of them around. We tinted the windows so.. ours is extra cool. The ride is extremely comfortable and you don't hear a lot of outside sounds which is nice. For the price of the used ones, you just can't beat it. If I had one complaint it would be gas mileage but it's really not that bad."

Great looking car, love the ride.

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Style, smooth and quiet ride, and the handling."

Cons: "gas mileage"

"It is a great looking car that gives a very smooth and quiet ride. The styling is awesome and sleek, and I would compare it to the BMW and Lexus models for its style. I couldn't be happier with this car except for the gas mileage. Took two trips and went 4500 miles and only got 23 on the highway. It still is worth the lower mileage to drive this vehicle."

THIS CAR IS AMAZING

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Has Everything you need and more"

Cons: "Never want to leave the car."

"I have had this car only 3 weeks now and I love it. I had a 2010 Altima before and I loved that car but the Maxima just blew me away. It has everything you could ask for in a car power, navigation, ipod integration, heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel... and much more. You will not be disappointed with this car. I also test drove an Audi A4 it was nice but for what you get with the Maxima the Audi wasn't even worth looking at."

Best large sadan for the $

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

"There is nothing this car lacks compared to a comparable luxury car. Very comfortable, great technology, and quick."

I looked at all the competition

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I checked out a lot of competition this time around. This ended up being the 3rd of 3 generations of maximas for me. The only true competitor was the Ford Taurus with All-wheel drive, made a very good showing. The price was competitive to the 2wheel drive maxima and power was similar. The warranty with Ford is better now also...so think hard. In the end, I got, what I thought, was a great price (end of month) on the S model. MSRP was 31,700 and I got the dealership down to $28,200 before rebates. Its close to what I paid for my last 2004. So, I'm banking on the same reliability and low maintenance as maxima's of the past...as the warrenty is probably one of the worst in the industry now. Interior room is adequate, but again, the Taurus wins out. So far, great car....it could be a bit more roomy inside, but fits my families needs well."

Blend of ride, handling power!

By on Saturday, November 20, 2010

"I've had my 2009 Maxima CV for 18 months and love the blend of ride, handling, power, agility and looks. Bose premium stereo and navigation are among the best. Very good fuel economy for a powerful engine and the CVT transmission is great. Very comfortable interior and I love the Z-type steering wheel. No problems whatsoever and the two dealer/service locations have been fine. You do not have to use the expensive ester oil, but I do because I pamper this car. The Maxima is a head-turner and people often assume it is a new model of Lexus."

By on Saturday, November 20, 2010

"The Maxima has a great ride and exceptional handling. On the highway the Maxima comes to life with it's powerful engine and cvt transmission. On the back roads the sports car handling eats up the twisties with ease. The seat and steering wheel are easily adjusted to get a perfect fit. This is a true cross between a sports car and a luxury sedan."

By on Thursday, November 04, 2010

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Value

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I am coming out of a 2008 G35X with Navigation pkg. I just purchased a 2010 Maxima SV with Premium and Tech pkg. THis car has same Power as G, and more room and options. It is summer and I am not sure if I will miss the AWD, but so far so good. Got a great Lease deal. This car had a MSRP of 40025 with all options, only paying $420 a month on a first payment down lease. dealer also gave me 3 yrs of Nissan service. Great deal great price. Thanks Nissan for making My transition from a "Luxury brand: to a mainstream brand so easy."

2009 NISSAN MAXIMA

By on Thursday, May 27, 2010

"GREAT car i just trade-in 2006 Maxmia fully loaded also great car. but this '09 has the right stuff fully loaded and great styling also eye catcher"

By on Monday, April 05, 2010

"I love my Maxima. Stylish and fast!"

great

By on Sunday, April 04, 2010

"Great car , but the goodyear tires are junk,after 8000 miles installed set of michilen,that fixed all my complaints. by the way these were the 19in tires."

Great Bang for the Buck

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"This car is everything a 4-door sedan should be and a bit more! The ergonomics are great, everything is where it should be. The Nav system is hands down the easiest to use on the market today as is it's iPod adapter in the center armrest. The performance isn't anything to rave about, as there are other cars in this segment that are just as sporty and quick, but it's striaght line acceleration and 40mph to 60mph passing times are exactly what anyone needs! I've had zero issues with the Maxima and the dealership network has been great to deal with. Only oil changes so far. Highly recommended!!"

outstanding quality !!

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"i traded my toyota, just in time, for this outstanding sedan. i drove a bmw and lexus, but for the money this is the best car i ever owned."

Besty Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, March 01, 2010

"I have driven many vehicles but this one has everything a person could ever want or need. I have three kids and we all have more then enough room. I looked at so many different cars and suv and decided this was the best choice. I sleep better at night with the choice i made"

Nissan Does it Again!

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

"I couldn't be happier with this vehicle!! This is the 4th Nissan that I've owned and 2nd Maxima, and they just keep getting better. Styling is second to none and well appointed with serious power under the hood and fantastic gas mileage (onboard system averages 25+ on highway). Will consider nothing other than Nissan for any future car purchase!"

Great 2010 vehicle

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"Theirs alot to like about the 2010 maxima sv . But the seats & interior are the Best. Also the standard engine makes great power and is very smooth."

Great Car!

By on Monday, October 05, 2009

"This car has it all, even at the base model. I just bought the S about a week ago and I can't be any happier with the car. If you haven't bought one yet you need to hurry up and get one, it's truly a 4DSC (4-door sports car)."

Flagship Sedan

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I have the 2009 Nissan Maxima. I have to say that there is nothing on this car that upsets me. There's comfort and the sporty feel at the same time. The technology is upscale from the previous model. All this makes up for the smaller interior from the previous model."

Sweet

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I have had this car for 2 months now and LOVE IT. Fast, sporty and in constant fear of getting a ticket. White with mirror Tint, 3M clear bra and the 19" grip like glue."

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Initially was shopping for new Accord until we drove the '09 Maxima. The Accord is solid transportation that you need to get around. (My mother loves Hondas.) The '09 Maxima is a car you can't wait to drive. Great performance and comfort as well as sporty looks. Love the keyless entry and ignition. Unbelievable power and handling. Very solid and comfortable over rough pavement. Took the car on vacation in the mountains and this car just loved the inclines and curves. Cruises smoothly on the interstate."

Great car

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I bought the 2009 Nissan Maxima SV after trading in my 2004 Jaguar X-Type. I love the Maxima. I have owned it for 2 months now. The CVT transmission is very smooth and the car really has a lot of get up and go. The interior has high quality materials and the seats are very comfortable. The trunk is huge as well. It is a really nice looking car but being a Nissan it doesn't have that WOW factor driving a car like a Jag has. My only complaint would be that the tire presure monitor light stays on during cold days, it seems to be really sensitive. Also the gas milage is not that great and it takes premimum gas. I have never owned a Nissan and for a first time Nissan owner, I would reccommend this car over a Jag anyday!"

3.5 SL Maxima

By on Thursday, May 08, 2008

"This is a wonderful car, but it as it flaws! cons: (1) it requires premium gas because of performance. (2) handling is kinda rocky (3) MPG i'm getting about 17mpg (4) resale value is below compared vehicles. pro: (1) smooth and powerful engine (2) great interior style and quality (3) loads of features for a great price (4) excellent ride with a limited amount of road noise. I picked 4 of each, but honestly I knew all of the cons before I purchased the car. Just drive one an see the difference! This is the best car that I have ever owned."

The best acceleration!!

By on Friday, March 07, 2008

"This car handles better than my mercedes! I actually bought the car for my daughter and we all love to drive it."