2009 Nissan Maxima

Based on 285 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Like driving the car for the first time everytime.

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "lots of power, comfort and looks"

Cons: "no back seat power outlet, panal soft"

"Long trips, short trips, they are are fun. The heated wheel is a must for any future car for sure. I do irritated that everytime you turn off the car the temp controls reset to 75 degrees, so short errends it does become irritating to have to reset the temp and fan. under where the seat belt comes out of the side is becoming worn from taking the seat belt off and the metal hitting the panal. Wonder what that will look like in a couple of years owning the car. There is a lot of room in the trunk and driving is a great experience. My wife loves the car as well. I usually don't keep cars long, maybe 2 years tops but this one will be with us for a while is my guess. My step daughter is 11 and wants me to keep the car until she is able to drive... enough said..."

excellent car!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

"I have a 2010 Maxima SV Sports Package with Nav. and Tech Pkg. This is one great car. It has great acceleration and nice heft-it can really move without the feeling of losing control because of being too light. There are more features than I use, but now I'm spoiled for the one's I've grown accustomed to, namely heated seats/steering wheel, comfortable leather seating, rear camera w/auto-lowering side mirrors when reversing, in-dash nav. with a hard drive storage for music-no more cd's sliding in the car. The ONLY downside is, with the smart key, a remote starter is REALLY expensive to have installed-they come in handy in cold climates."

Best Maxima Ever

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Fun to dive. Great power"

"This is my third maxima and the best one that I have owned by far. I love the sport package and styling. The 290 hp engine is very responsive."

Loving my new Maxima!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Great Stereo, Heated Steering Wheel"

Cons: "the placement of the window buttons"

"This is the first car I have bought on my own. Needless to say, I did my reasearch. The 2011 Maxima has exceeded my expectations. I love the navigation with the XM road condition and weather updates. The cold weather package is so nice. The seats heat up quickly as does the steering wheel. Now I don't know what I did without a heated steering wheel! It is big enough to be comfortable on long road trips but it also a lot fun to drive! Mine is Crimson Black and the color is beautiful. It looks black but in the sun has a bit of cherry-colored sparkle. I get compliments and turn heads everywhere I go."

This car is an awesome sports cruiser !!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Ride, Looks, Handling, Creature Comforts, Etc...."

Cons: "Haven't found any yet ..."

"About a year has passed and we are very pleased with our 2011 Maxima. It does not have the Sport Suspension. The Sport pkg rode a little rougher than we wanted for a cruiser. I put Michelin Sport A/S tires on it to quiet things down a bit and received an improvement in handling and ride comfort. Also road noise went down a tad. Not that the stock ride and sound levels were bad. I just know that the factory puts on good tires not great tires and I wanted the most out of my car. Everytime I get into this car I'm impressed by the looks we get, the power it has and how well it handles. Not to mention the gas mileage on long road trips exceeds 30mpg if you go the speed limit or a tad over. This is more car than most people need. However, it is everything I want. Yeah, it would be nice if it got 50mpg. However, if that meant I'd get less performance or cost more money; I'd pass. It looks to me like a hybrid of this car would be a $15k-20K upcharge to cover the cost of the hybrid systems. You can buy a lot of gas for $15,000.00"