2008 Nissan Maxima

8.1

Based on 606 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Nice car

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "comfortable"

"I drove my car off the lot brand new. I have new had anything go wrong with my car. I love it. It's a 2004 and yes I have never hot rodded it. I like the fact you can shift it or put it in drive. When it is slippery outside you can shift it down really fast and that lowers your R P M S very quickly so you can avoid a collision. I have never had any problems with my car. The only problem with these kind of cars ( Well any kind of cars that have those kind ) that have the lights shaped the way they are very expensive to fix. I still love my car. I have owned it for 10 years and it has never failed me."

sad to say goodbye

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "styling, acceleration"

Cons: "turning radius, gas mileage"

"After 10 years we will be selling our Nissan Maxima. This makes me sad because I loved this car. It is sporty and fun and the styling is awesome and has stood up to the test of time. It has lots of great options including my favorite - a heated steering wheel. The gas mileage isn't great, and the turning radius is pretty awful, but the ride and acceleration are fantastic."

a great vehicle very comfortable

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "26- 28 miles a gallon on long trip going with traf"

Cons: "Burns a little oil"

Taken 9-20-2014

"SIRIUSXM radio Well maintained professionally mostly by dealer Struts replace recently as well as brakes Tan interior"

Taken 9-20-2014

over all nice car

By on Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cons: "can't tow with acvt transmission"

"had the tiiming chain go bad at 51000. nissan said it was normal wear . timing chains do noe wear tht quick . found out they had alitigation suit against premature timing chain failures . they used plastic tensioners on ametal timing chain . talkl about cheap. vcost $1050.00 , but nissn paid for 2/3's of it . not happy with the quality"

Worst vehicle ever

By on Friday, May 29, 2015

Cons: "Very fast and comfortable"

"Nissan Maxima was my dream car. I saved and put down the deposit to a total nightmare. I paid $21k for the car. I replaced the transmission twice. I replaced the right rear hub assembly. I replaced the radiator and all hoses and thermostats. And about 5 other sensors that took weeks to figure out what the actual problem was. ABS system went out. Car squeaks and makes noises.Air conditioning squeals when you cut it on. I mean i would get it out of the shop and one week later its back for something else. This is by far the worst car i ever bought and the biggest I told you so in my family. Every time i see someone driving one with 30 day tags my skin cringes. Currently it the power steering fluid is leaking and needs to be repaired as well as the anti freeze is leaking and needs repair. recently had a headlight go out...bulb cost 100 and then 100-200 to install because the BUMPER has to be removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has NEVER been a recall on anything and doesnt make any sense."