2008 Nissan Maxima

8.1

Based on 565 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

For never owning a nissan, this car is great.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Im really inpressed with this car. Would not be afraid to take it anywhere. It has more power then what I need. I would buy another maxima."

Sporty car

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fast, sporty, comfortable, reliable, controls"

Cons: "gas mileage, turning radius"

"had it since late 2007 its a '08 model with SE package but love the car on everything. I have it maintained at Nissan dealership all oil changes/scheduled maintenance on time. Drives effortless and gas mileage isn't great but not bad. 255hp engine is great in giving Max lots of smooth performance and its sporty on a bigger interior. I got Bluetooth, 6 Disc changer Bose sound, rear sonar system, sunroof, 17'' alloy factory wheels, halogen headlights, spoiler and heated seats. LUV the car its fun driving but wish wasn't discontinued without a 6 speed manual from 2007-08 models. I like how Nissan gave it more refreshed lines and made ground effects look better after the 2004-06 Maxima's had that bland styling but my car got sportier aerodynamics which are best."

NICE RIDE THRU 64K,FIT OF INTERIOR MOLDING VERY BA

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Had this car since new.Just asked for a trade-in and what they would give me for my 64k milage car.Was told right away ,you have a hole under the car on the passenger side floor board? I was told that is a common problem with ALL MAXIMA AND ALTIMA,S. I could not believe this.I just had the trans fluid changed at a Nissan dealer,service rep,said that's right COMMON FOR MAXIMA AND ALTIMA,S TO RUST THRU UNDER PASSENGER AND OR DRIVERS FLOOR BOARD,THEY EVEN HAVE A REPAIR=550.00 FOR EACH SIDE.I asked about a recall answer was no. I told this to a person at my work who has a 2008 max,checked it out,boyh sides have holes.Iam done with any NISSAN PRODUCTS,WILL FIX MINE AND SELL IT. SO BEWARE OF ANY FLOOR PANELS ON THESE CARS"

My '04 maxima has been a great car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Good value"

Cons: "nothing that immmediately comes to mind"

"Good performance, excellent highway fuel economy while still having a good engine. Reasonably good low cost maintanenece, and after 10 years still has the look of a "muscle car." Very pleased with my second Maxima."

Lousy electronics

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"Fuel gauge stopped working at 57,000 miles and dealership, its under a 'add-on' warranty, is trying to find one. Thats been 3 weeks now. The electronics on the dash, i.e.., radio, A/C all work fine but… the MTE (miles to empty) feature, stopped working also, nice feature when its working, but it adds and subtracts miles as I go down the road Mileage is a flat 22 miles to gallon - hwy/city"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25