2007 Nissan Maxima

8.1

Based on 600 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

2nd Maxima I have owned. Love these cars

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "very reasonably priced for high quality"

"This is the 2nd Maxima I have owned. Both were pre-owned and both were excellently cared for. These are the MOST dependable vehicles I have ever owned. I have been driving for 43 years. These are 4 dr sports cars. They move out when you want them to. They are an extremely quiet comfortable ride and with normal maintenance they will go forever. I gave my other Maxima to my son and he is still driving it. I has over 135000 (2002) and drives like it's brand new. Solid and quiet."

transmission nightmare

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "nice look"

Cons: "bad transmission"

"I'm on my 3rd transmission and this isn't including the a/c and other issues."

looks good on outside, mechanical needs work.

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "great handling and engine"

Cons: "transmission and quality controll by company"

"Had to replace transmission at 105000, tires are expensive, and sound system works sometimes. But with all this the car is great to drive , when everything is fine."

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A CAR CAPABLE OF 250K.....

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "STYLING AND POWER"

Cons: "TRANNY AND CATS"

"INSTEAD, I GOT A CAR THAT HAS HAD THE "CAT" GO OUT AT 80K, THE TRANNY STARTED SHIFTING HARD AT 106K, AND NOW WITH 120K, THE TRANNY IS TOAST. TOO BAD BECAUSE ITS A GREAT DRIVING CAR WHEN IT WORKS!"

love my maxima

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

"I have owned Nissans for the past 13 yrs and loved them all; however, the Maxima is a favorite. This is my second one. The heated steering wheel is probably my favorite luxury. I do wish the ride were a little smoother and quieter. Other than that, I can't complain. It's a great car...drove my first Maxima until it was 14 yrs old!"

2006 Maxima SL - great car

By on Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"I've owned mine since new - I purchased it using the VPP program. Have 43K miles on it now. Great car. Have had very few problems. Only negative is the terrible turning radius. I like my 2006 much better than the new model."

Love at First Sight

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I currently drive the 2004 SL Maxima but also own a 1998 SE and a 2002 GLE. I bought the 04 used and feel that the money spent was well worth it. As a 23 year old guy, the car is fast, reliable, definitely roomy and pretty sexy looking. The leather seats are so comfortable that I when I am driving I feel like I am in a plane. Like all Nissans, the BOSE system is pretty nice. The heated steering wheel is GENIUS by the way. I get great gas mileage using premium. My 1998 SE had a spoiler and black leather interior which is the only thing I miss in my 2004 SL. All in all the Maxima is absolutely a thrill to drive!"

outstanding car

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"EXCELLENT CAR, SMOOTH, FAST, QUIET,LOTS OF ROOM FOR A SIX FOOT FOUR PERSON LIKE ME. CVT TRANSMISSION IS GREAT ONCE YOU ADJUST TO NO SHIFTS. RUNS GREAT ON REGULAR GAS, 20 MPG ON A 22 MILE ROUND TRIP CITY/HIGHWAY LOOP. 25 MPG ON INTERSTATE AT 75MPH. TURNING CIRCLE IS NO PROBLEM. HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE ITS COMPETITION FROM HONDA AND TOYOTA. YOU WILL LOVE IT BEFORE YOU GET IT OFF OF THE LOT. SE MODEL, HANDLES BETTER THAN THE SL, NO FAKE WOOD, NICER INTERIOR, LESS EXPENSIVE."

My "new" 2006 (at least it seems new to me)

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Just purchased a 2006 with very low miles and WOW is this car awesome! Still drive my 1995 with 227,000 miles as it is perfect also! Did I mention that I had a 1998 ?........and loved it also. I definitely recommend this car, any year.I bought all of them used and they have been great cars. You get a lot for your money. They never die either!!"

Wouldn't trade her for the world!

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"This car was initially bought for my husband. Well, I fell in love and he ended up in our SUV. I absolutely love this car. I have been in this car for 4 years. No mechanical issues yet. I have taken this car cross country 4 times and I must say, when gas prices are $4+, one can appreciate the gas mileage. Drove from CO to VA on four complete fills. 28 hours and 4 fills. My husband doubled that. Handles well. Tires grip the road. The stocks actually held up in the ice, snow, and other random acts of God in CO. My job required me to be at work when no one else could make it and in a blizzard she took me with no issues. The automatic with manual shift helps because you can down shift rather than brake. Great vehicle. Two car seats in the back and comfortable seating space for one more. Leg room in front and back - ample. No complaints. I'll ride her till the wheels fall off!"