2007 Nissan Maxima

8.1

Based on 588 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Wil never buy another Nissan!

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Will NEVER recommend any Nissan to anyone."

Cons: "Nissan does not stand by their products."

"Have owned many Nissans. My last Maxima had 220,000 miles and was running great when I sold it. I loved this Nissan when I bought it. It began jerking when I changed gears around 90,000 miles. The transmission in these from 2004 - 2006 have issues causing the transmission to slip. Nissan has not stood behind their product refusing to correct the issue. A class action lawsuit has been filed but no telling how long that will take. Attempted to trade it in at a Nissan dealership, but they only wanted to give me $1000.00 for it because they know of the transmission issues. (My car is in very good condition other than the transmission and should have gotten at least $4500-$5000 for a trade-in.)This is the reason I bought a Subaru and will NEVER own another Nissan."

GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"VERY RELIABLE CAR!"

Excellent machine. One of the best ever.

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Great pickup looks and handling"

"Car is fantastic. Owned the car over 8 years and not a single problem. Fast pickup, smooth ride and handles great. Still looks great and style is better than new models. Great reliability. Better than new cars. Nissan outdid themselves with this machine."

Nice car

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "comfortable"

"I drove my car off the lot brand new. I have new had anything go wrong with my car. I love it. It's a 2004 and yes I have never hot rodded it. I like the fact you can shift it or put it in drive. When it is slippery outside you can shift it down really fast and that lowers your R P M S very quickly so you can avoid a collision. I have never had any problems with my car. The only problem with these kind of cars ( Well any kind of cars that have those kind ) that have the lights shaped the way they are very expensive to fix. I still love my car. I have owned it for 10 years and it has never failed me."

Great car, comfortable, reliable, fun to drive

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, low maintenance cost"

Cons: "Turning radius."

"This is my second Maxima in 20 years. I would buy a third one but we need more room for growing grandchildren and more cargo room. I have loved everything about this car except the turning radius, it is just way too short and causes problems when trying to make a U-turn. The car is very comfortable for long distance traveling for four people. It has been very reliable, with only one mechanical issue (the air compressor belt broke leaving us stranded out in the middle of nowhere). I would highly recommend this car. I know there are many more years of enjoyment left in mine but I want more modern technology and more room so we will buy a Toyota Highlander."