2004 Nissan Maxima

8.1

Based on 578 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

My Black on Black Nissan Max

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, navigation, power, mpg, Bose sound"

Cons: "N/A"

"After owning this car for almost six months (bought it December 2013), it has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. I did not care about the miles it had when I originally bought it (132,000 miles) because it was a one-owner vehicle by a woman who took tremendous care of it. The CarFax was excellent. One of the main reasons is because it's my first non-American car purchase. My previous ones were a 1992 Buick Park Avenue, 2000 Chevrolet Malibu LS, & 2001 Buick Regal LS (just blessed two youth girls with that one). Obviously, this is a tremendous upgrade. As mentioned, it is black on black interior & exterior with almost every feature you can think of (navigation system, 6-disc changer, aux input, park assist, heated steering wheel and leather seats, sport shift mode). The car has all the power I need giving me 255 of them thangs (horsepower). Gas mileage is decent at around 18 mpg city & clocking in 29 mpg highway max. I get excited driving this vehicle as there aren't many of them at that year on the road. The seats are comfortable. I have plenty of trunk space to load almost everything. The manual mode is a lot of fun. The suspension and handling is tight. Finally, this is the most reliable vehicle I've owned. I do have to fix my speedometer which stopped working recently, but that's not bad as it continues to run & run. Nissan did a tremendous job on this car. I will drive it till I can't no more."

its good

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "alot of power for 265 hp"

Cons: "MRSP $35,000 in 2003 Nissan Flagship Model"

"Firestone replaced all 4 tires warranty at 32000. Nissan replaced sky view glass and they never prepared new installation properly. Now roof rusting in corner's. Took car to Nissan 5/14/14 got run around from body shop personnel. Havve to talk to Manager but he is not here. Right!!Fuel pump went out 2012 $600.00 repair.Battery in 2010. no other problems really good car, but updated navigation costs $175.00 no way."

Sad to say goodbye

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Reason: Need to get a commuter car

Pros: "Great and fun to drive"

Cons: "Fancy so never wanted to let my kids in it."

"I was the original owner, and will forever be a fan of Nissian!"

For never owning a nissan, this car is great.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Im really inpressed with this car. Would not be afraid to take it anywhere. It has more power then what I need. I would buy another maxima."

Sporty car

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fast, sporty, comfortable, reliable, controls"

Cons: "gas mileage, turning radius"

"had it since late 2007 its a '08 model with SE package but love the car on everything. I have it maintained at Nissan dealership all oil changes/scheduled maintenance on time. Drives effortless and gas mileage isn't great but not bad. 255hp engine is great in giving Max lots of smooth performance and its sporty on a bigger interior. I got Bluetooth, 6 Disc changer Bose sound, rear sonar system, sunroof, 17'' alloy factory wheels, halogen headlights, spoiler and heated seats. LUV the car its fun driving but wish wasn't discontinued without a 6 speed manual from 2007-08 models. I like how Nissan gave it more refreshed lines and made ground effects look better after the 2004-06 Maxima's had that bland styling but my car got sportier aerodynamics which are best."