1995 Nissan Maxima

Based on 505 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Reliable

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, economical, powerful. Easy to maintain."

Cons: "the headrest cannot be adjusted."

"Bought the car used in 1999 with 33000 miles. Its been through 3 accidents. Still has the original engine and transmission. Thank you Nissan for such a well engineered vehicle."

LUV NISSAN FOREVER

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Bose sound system, reliable, performance, comfort"

Cons: "steering wheel firms up tight"

"got it new in 1996 I love my Maxima SE it has been a excellent car worth all the money 18 years a row. It has been very well maintained as long keep up the car engine and transmission parts than will go at least 200K miles or longer. My Nissan is a reliable car love every bit of material these cars do last a lifetime drove across several states #1 good gas mileage, #2 excellent reliability, #3 best performance and engine power, #4 very comfortable. The SE model was equipped with heated front seats, mirrors, climate control, Bose sound system, sunroof, rear spoiler, 16x9 factory alloy wheels, fog lights and Nissan keyless entry. It handles well even drove on some worst gravel roads taking the abuse this car ride is extremely smooth. Interior quality overall best and very roomy being comfort between sport and luxury. Never trading or selling my Maxima its a great running strong reliable car was top of the line when first purchased new. Its fast and has lots of high performance can be a Nismo car on new upgrades but never going to customized it because love the vehicle too much on all the things that was best on this car. NISSAN RULES!!!!!"

Awesome car!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "perfect handling; supreme comfort; gorgeous looks"

Cons: "tilt steering could tilt up just a touch more"

"LOVE this car, and it pains me to have to move on. Came with every appointment, and was supremely comfortable and handles supremely! Only thing I wish it had had was auto-up on the driver window to go with the auto-down... but it WAS from 1999 after all. Sweetest car I've ever owned... bought it 6 years old, and it's lasted me a good 10 years!"

Best acceleration, reliable, roomy. I love it.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cons: "mileage"

"I need a better MPG or I would never let it go."

Homely but mechanically bulletproof

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, cost effective and a pleasure to drive"

Cons: "Average body and interior quality"

"I have driven Nissan products for over 40 years. I have always found them to be mechanically sound and dependable. Hard to kill. They are homely, even odd looking, automobiles except for the latest generation Maxima but they have my respect. I don't care much for the coach work which is average in quality but the running gear, if maintained, has always been an exceptionally strong point. They can be driven hundreds of thousands of miles with little more than regularly changing the oil, oil filter and air filter and putting a set of tires on every 50K miles. I have owned early 510s, 610s, 710s, 810s and 5 Maximas up through the 1998 model year and have never been disappointed in even one of them. The 1998 Maxima GXE I currently own is no exception."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25