1994 Nissan Maxima

8.1

Based on 115 Ratings for the 1989 - 1994 models.

sucks to much gas also not worth the price

By on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "oh! its good in a pinch"

Cons: "sucks to much gas"

"nissan gets far to much for there cars and trucks when it comes to dealer finnance like my 04 nissan maxama kbb said its only worth 4000.00 on a 9000.00 $ loan so do you think with 81010 miles on it it)s really worth the money. no i don)t think so."

Best older car by far

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive reliability power acceleration Bose"

Cons: "No cup holders"

"This is the best car I have ever owned. It has never left me stranded. I worked for a junk yard and i'v seen theses cars with 560K on them."

Best car I ever owned

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "everthing"

Cons: "nothing"

"I own this car, bought her new in 1993. She has had no major issues, just regular replacement of things to be expected on a 17 year old car. She's reliable and I can't imagine life without her. She's never left me stranded and I've taken care of her. I'd be buried in her if I could!"

Epic

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHINGy"

Cons: "Cup holders."

"We have had two identical 1991 Nissan Maxima SE, in both flavors an automatic and 5 speed manual transmission 1991. The first when 220K miles before my sister decided to sell it due to its age. While it had a few things wrong (as to be expected from a car that went flawlessly for 15 years and 220 thousand miles. Head gasket and burning a little bit of oil. The second one hasn’t been so great, in the reliability department it has been slightly spotty in the fuel injector department the car runs smother then the 2002 Nissan Altima we bought to replace it, with rusting fuel injectors. Had the engine not been steamed cleaned, I’m sure the car would still be running flawlessly. Driving the cars is a blast, and the 3.0L V6 offers a great mix between power and MPG. We have recorded up to 30 MPG on the highway on trips from Portland to Seattle. Its smooth, and sounds pretty awesome for a stock exhaust system. The car, even being a 1991 model year still has the ability to turn heads in parking lots. Where this car has impressed me the most? Hard to say, but I think its do anything attitude. It seems to do everything I we ask of it. If its driving for three hours running on 5 fuel injectors and 20 year old timing belt, or driving in snow with the traction that I thought could only be offered by a all wheel drive system (in performance tires, no less!) Seriously I have driving by big 4X4 trucks stuck in the snow and we just putt on by. The ONLY con I can think of is the lack of cup holders. And I find that opening the top on the center counsel offers a nice flat surface to hold drink containers. Provided you take it easy in the corners. Then again with a car like this you might discover thats a lot harder then it sounds!"

Always been a reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Best car ever for the 5 years I have owned it."