1993 Nissan King Cab

Based on 393 Ratings for the 1986 - 1997 models.

Nissan should have never stopped building these!

By on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pros: "reliability, long term durability"

Cons: "gas mileage not great, parts tend to be on the pricey side"

"Bought my 1996 King Cab 4WD as a trade-in in 1997 with 3500 miles. 15 years later, it is still on the road with 337,000 miles (that's not a typo!) and the original K24 engine. It commutes 400-500 miles per week, pulls anything from a small camper to a two horse trailer, hay wagon, or trailer. It's a workhorse and has good reliability. I have replaced the manual transmission in the truck, everything else is original. It's not the smoothest riding or not loaded with the bells and whistles, but I don't like power accessories due to replacement costs. It's a TRUCK! If you need a smooth ride, buy a Cadillac. The extended cab is not really a place for anyone to ride, except for very short trips, but it is great storage! It has a few dings here and there, but overall has held up really well and even my cloth seats are in great shape with no tears or fading I have taken care of it over the years and it still looks good. I had considered buying a newer vehicle some time ago but decided I would keep my Nissan on the road. Since I have had such great service out of my truck, my husband bought a 2007 Nissan Versa for our daughter, then my husband bought himself a 2010 Nissan Sentra earlier this year. If you do the maintenance and CHANGE THAT OIL, these trucks will run and run and run. In my opinion, every bit as good as a comparable Toyota, but with a better price."

Why did they stop making this truck!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "runs like a champ"

Cons: "none really"

"I love this truck. Before this Nissan, I owned a Jeep Grand Wagoneer but for gas milage, I would have never left. Bought this '95 in 2005 with 10000 miles on her. 200000+ miles later,too many UT winter commutes and she is still ticking true and fast. Little squeaky in places, but hey aren't we all?! I will be very unhappy to replace this truck anytime soon. They just don't make anything truly remarkable anymore."

Great little hardbody.

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Tuff little truck, fairly good off-road."

Cons: "Could use more horspower, jump seats useless."

"This truck has survived me and my two sons through everything from hauling a snow mobile to the burning man festival. It just keeps going."

from daily driver to reliable 2nd vehicle

By on Friday, December 07, 2012

Pros: "perfect size for suburbs, decent mpg for a truck,"

Cons: "none, other than no cup holders"

"Bought it used in 1995 with 21,000 miles on it and it's still running great at 175,000 miles. With a pair of snow tires on the rear axle and a little weight in the bed this 2WD truck ran like a champ in snowy conditions during its daily commute years. Engine is clean and you can't tell where it's been parked in the driveway because there have never been any drips or leaks. Love this truck and can't imagine swapping it for something else."

Loved this truck

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "decent gas milege, cheap, run forever"

Cons: "paint oxidized real bad. not alot of leg room"

"I love my pickup but im selling it for a honda civic with the same blue book rating, it gets about 18 to 19 city, and 22 to 24 hwy. This truck has never let me down and all maintenance done was something that needed to be done someday such as the clutch, and it had never been replaced once until 175k miles. the starter, and a 5 dollar belt. it will never stop running it as long as you take care of it. the only reason i sold it is b/c im a 6 foot 3 male who still needs more leg room and could use the cruise control. anyone looking to buy one of these for school, work, or anything i highly recommend it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals