1992 Nissan King Cab

Based on 397 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Solid Little Truck

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"I bought this truck recently with 44,000 miles and haven't had any problems with it. It's a perfect simple vehicle (which isn't the best looking) that I'm hoping to drive for the next 10 years. The only thing I wish it had was cruise control, but I plan to install it with an after-market product. Seats aren't all that comfortable but that just means I stop and stretch my legs and my butt on longer road trips. Awsome truck I wold recommend to anyone looking for a great truck that doesn't use a ton of gas, ave. ~25-30 mpg."

97 Nissan Reg. Cab

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"I am the original owner of a 97 XE regular cab. It has 141K miles and still runs as good as the day I drove it off the dealer lot. Doesn't leak oil, and doesn't burn oil. I replaced the alternator at 60K, and the clutch at 100K, but other than that, the only thing this truck has needed is basic maintenance like tune-ups (one) and brakes (I still haven't had to replace the rear drums yet!). With its age it now costs a bit of money each year to get it to pass Utah's emissions testing. But when all is said and done, it's a great little commuter truck! I know it will go at least another 140 K! Even though I bought an '08 Titan last year, I'm still going to hold on to this one until it dies, which may be never!"

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

Greattruck

By on Saturday, September 5, 2009

"This the first new truck I bought. I have had it for 16 years and have had no problems with it. It has 69k on it now. I would buy another nissan in the next few years"

Nissan Durability

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Pros: I've owned my '94 Nissan pick up for 6 years now. It is by far the most dependable vehicle that I've ever owned. The engine has about 245,000 miles on it and it runs very smooth and doesn't burn a lick of oil. I use Amsoil so I only change it about every 10,000 miles. I've abused the transmission abit when pulling to many heavy trailers across country. Once the transmission and clutch were replaced, it continued to run like a champ. It finally had to have the AC system replaced this year and it now does everything it is supposed to do. The 4x4 still works great and it has gotten me out of plenty of jams because it is a really light truck. The paint started to fade a bit being in the south so I had a couple more coats put on it recently. Now it looks and runs like new again. It gets about 21 MPG on the highway at 70mph. Cons: It does have a really small cab, the style is pretty ugly, and the 2.4 liter engine, especially since it is a 4x4, is definitely something that lacks real power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals