2014 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,597 - $21,152.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Super Fun Car!

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Great Value for the price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "No center console as a junk catcher and arm rest."

"Although I have only had my car for about 2 weeks, it is a blast to drive. Since I am 50 and was sick of being so practical my whole life, I decided I wanted something sporty and fun to drive. I test drove a few cars, but I was bored with them until I stumbled on this car in the back lot of the dealership. Yes, it is quirky and odd looking, but that is what caught my eye at first. I couldn't stop smiling on the test drive and I haven't stopped yet. I have the SL model that is fully loaded with all the whistles and bells and it was only $22,300!! It is a great car if you don't have alot of people to transport, which is another reason I got this car. Also, we just had a severe sleet and ice condition here and my car was able to navigate through it all with no problems that left others in the ditch! LOVE THIS CAR!!!"

Love the body style

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Great body style, conversation starter."

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, little storage, no leg room"

"Bought this car 6 months ago, now considering trading it. Love the body style but have had an aching back since purchasing the car. The car seats are contoured in a way which puts pressure and strain on my lower back and tail bone. Not built for the golden years person :( Not enough storage room in the front, sides, back or trunk of the car. I didn't realize I would miss so many of the creature comforts that I had in my previous car such as automatic lights, sunroof, storage etc. I found that there are too many bells and whistles missing in the model that I bought. The absolute worst is the constant lower back pain that I now have which is worse immediately after driving any long or semi long distances. More than 20 minutes in the car is a killer."

I love my car =)

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "cute, small, easy to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, mpg is not that good"

"I've been wanting a juke ever since I heard Nissan was coming out with a car the size of a mini. I always wanted a small car and this car looked so cute when it came out even though a lot of people said it was ugly. I've owned this car for about a week now and enjoy driving it a lot. Sirius xm makes driving in traffic a lot less boring too. The only negative thing i have about this car is the gas. Even though I drive in Eco mode pretty much 95% of the time, the mgp i get is only 27. And because I drive in Eco mode to try to save more gas, accelerating take quite a bit of time and I noticed that more cars are passing me and cutting me off since I started driving a Juke. Also, the gas tank is pretty small, only about 11 gallons. So expect to visit the pump pretty much every week. Other than that, I really have no complain, its just such a cute car and I just love it!"

Great all around - tons of personality

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "riot to drive (6 speed), different, well equipped"

Cons: "no courtesy light in rear seat area - too dark"

"Traded in our Mini Cooper S for the Juke SV 6speed and never looked back! Performance and handling were just as good (if not better). Reliability was excellent (unlike our Cooper S which broke down every chance it could even with excellent maintenance!) Lots more useable room inside, yet still super compact. Liked the fact that it was different/funky by design. One of the best cars all-around car we've owned. Super fun, "jack of all trades" type of automobile - does everything great at 9/10ths (which is fine for us in the real world)."

Cure for mid-life crisis

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Test drove a few crossover type cars, but once this hit the showroom, it was the last test drive I would need. This was it. I'm a middle-aged man and I dig the looks and hate to just blend in. This makes me feel like a kid again. I thought the looks would get more negative feedback which I would have loved - being the rebel that I am. But so far everybody loves it when they see it in person. Drives and handles as good as my G35 and I'm going to like this much better in the snow. Nissan has a sleeper hit on their hands with this...Very hard to find and dealers already charging thousands over msrp. It's time to buy stock in Nissan."