2014 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,842 - $19,311.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Fun, reliable, fast, easy to park and handle

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

"The Juke feels substantial on the road. Comfort is good, noisier than some larger SUV's. Equipment on SL is great-- back up camera is very useful. Sport mode works great in the snow."

You will luv this car !!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "good gas mileage , spirited 4cyl turbo, fun to dri"

Cons: "back seat a little cramped"

"I bought this car July 2014, I never heard of a Juke before I test drove it and fell in love with it. It is a fun spirited car with decent gas mileage . I have had it 8 months so far and I just want to go out and buy a new one with all the bells and whistles. Mine has AWD and came in handy in the winter. I also had the dealer add a sunroof.I like the way it sits up like a SUV I get compliments on it all the time. Pros. Their is lots of headroom for driver and front passenger. Very fun to drive. Cons.back seat is a little cramped. I would highly recommend this vehicle, like I said it is so much fun to drive!!! Its been very reliable so far no problems other than a driverside nozzle for the windshield washer $15.00 part"

Quirky little sport

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "fun, small, great price, design, turbo"

Cons: "lighting, back seat space"

"I got this Juke when I traded in a jeep wrangler 2 door when I had a baby I need a back seat but I didn't want to go much bigger than a jeep. The juke has a nice little turbo which I love! I don't speed or anything but it helps you go when you need to the most. I love the bucket seats they fit nice and comfortably I'm female 5'9 about 200lbs and the car fits me perfectly.. even my husband he's a little bigger and taller. My daughter fits nicely in the middle in her car seat rear facing but it doesn't fit well behind the seats rear facing you will have to scoot your front seats up too far. So the back seat doesn't have much room when you're trying to fit two teenage boys and a toddler in a car seat. The back doesn't have much lighting at all really I hate that but it's manageable since the car is in fact small. The trunk is a good size I can fit a stroller so that's good they're big. I love the unique sleek design many people do stare and are curious is to what I'm driving. It did have two recalls I got fixed this year no major issues. Only problem I have had with this car is once I left the radio on with car not running and I guess it burned through the battery or confused the smart system since it is a push start car and when I went to start it wouldn't start I had to charge the battery for 20 minutes and it worked fine and normal. I don't run the radio with the car off anymore just in case. I can go about *215 miles on a full tank. Even has a moon roof which I actually don't hardly use."

Great car

By on Sunday, March 08, 2015

Pros: "Turbo engine"

Cons: "Small"

"Very good car and very nice drive!"

Fun and cute

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Peppy, fun to drive, unique looking,front is roomy"

Cons: "turbo engine runs sluggish in very cold weather"

"This peppy smaller suv has been fun to drive. I like the looks. I haven't had any problems with the car but it had 2 recall for minor issues. I used regular unleaded gas instead of premium without any problems."

Super Fun Vehicle

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Handling, Appearance, Value"

Cons: "Not really any other than limited interior space."

"I love this car. I own a 2013 Juke S (the lowest price Juke) and it has everything I need in a car. I love the styling of the vehicle and am always getting complements. I also love the Atomic Gold color that I got, since it is very rare for this vehicle. The only thing better than the styling is how well it runs. It is super solid and very responsive. There really is nothing that I don't like about this car. It may not be for a family, due to space constraints, but there aren't many other vehicles that are as much fun to drive."

bad gas mileage.seats uncomfortable long drive

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

"stinks on gas mileage. not available in stick"

Great car but there are some cons...

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "fast, safe, sporty, loud speakers, comfortable,"

Cons: "passenger space,trunk space,gas mileage,lighting"

"I just purchased this car 2 months ago. I have a 12 year old and a newborn(still in a rear facing car seat, of course) and a husband. There is no room in the trunk to go on a vacation for a long period of time, unless we pack light. All of my groceries do not fit in the trunk either.. It is a headache most days getting the carrier/carseat in and out of the back seat. This is not a family car. BUT on the other hand.. It is fast, loud, and drives great. I feel like we are pretty safe when I am on the road. The mileage they told me is not what I am getting. They said 32-36 mpg highway, I think I only get 200 miles per full tank.. Which makes me question.. How big is the tank?!?! It is pretty comfortable on long trips. Not enough lighting in the back of the car. Last but not least I LOVE making phone calls from my steering wheel.. :)"

Love this car!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "GREAT price, FUN to drive."

Cons: "Not a powerful engine."

"Travel for work and leisure. This car is VERY reliable."

compact and easy to navigate. Unique in design

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Cons: "Back has restricted area for hauling"

"Dependable. Easy to maintain. Good mileage. Excellent for one person who doesn't need the room of a larger SUV"

NO COMFORT ,HARD RIDE

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "VERY BASIC CAR, FUN EXTERIOR, EASY PARKING HANDLIN"

Cons: "NO CONSUL STORAGE, BAD STORAG ACCESS, SO SO MILEAG"

"INTERIOR --CANNOT ACCESS DOOR SIDE POCKETS UNLESS EXIT CAR. CANNOT RETRIEVE ANYTHING DROPPED BETWEEN SEAT/CONSUL. GET OUT ,BEND DOWN GET UNDER SEAT. NO ROOM FOR WINTER COAT BETWEEN STEERING WHEEL AND DRIVER. DIFFICULT TO ACCESS SEAT BELT IF DRIVER SEAT AT 90DEGREE FOR LUMBAR SUPPORT. MILEAGE 19 CITY. HANDLES WELL. STARTER CAR. GOOD FOR IN CITY USE."

sturdy handling and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling experience."

Cons: "Interior is noisy."

"From the moment I saw my first Juke, I had to have one. My first was a 2011, mine being one of the very very few driving about up here in rural Maine. The first Juke was fun, fast, and for the most part, worth my time and money. I did find it would pull upon sudden acceleration. I figure this must have been something others experienced too, for as my newer 2013 Juke (yes, I bought another), has a little blue sticker on the back bumper suggesting better drive control. The 2013 does drive much better. The only problem I've experienced thus far, is bounce and squeak in the rear suspension. I'll have that looked at next service. I love my Juke. I feel confident when driving it in inclement weather, including slush and snow. The different traction control options and my power over them gives me a greater feeling of control."

Unique style

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Turbo, Unique, great price, gas saver"

Cons: "Too fast!"

"The Nissan Juke is definitely a neck breaker. I see a lot of people turning their heads to get a good glimpse at the Juke. It's impressive turbo-charged engine screams down the freeway. This is a great comfortable car that has a lot of pep into it. I could also fit a 15" subwoofer in the trunk. Nissan really are making power moves by releasing the beast aka JUKE! You can literally floor this car for 2 hours straight and still get a whopping 25mpg this car is impressive. A sporty look, a sporty engine without the sacrifice of fuel economy and comfort!"

My Juke Joint is Funky Feisty & Fun

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, appearance, Fun to drive"

"Fun to drive, acceleration is great performance is amazing. This car has a lot of attitude and spunk. Gas Milage is not that bad but isn't as great as my Versa. Interior size is perfect for me! Great Car!!"

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Love it. TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "like feel of car, love unique look of it"

Cons: "Bad on gas"

"I LOVE MY JUKE. If had better mileage and backseat leg room, it would be the perfect midsize car. Do not like that passengers doors can only be automatically unlocked by driver, thus passenger have to manually unlock door."

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

LOVE IT

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "YOU FEEL LIKE DIVING A RACING CAR IN A SUV"

Cons: "BACK CABIN NEEDS A BIT MORE SPACE"

"I JUST PURCHASED THIS CAR AND I AM IN LOVE OF IT. THE PERFORMANCE IS AMAZING AND SPEED IS AWESOME. I LIKE THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN CHOSE THE WAY YOU WANT YOU CAR TO RESPOND TO YOUR DRIVE. YOU CAN CHOOSE A NORMAL DRIVE, SPORT DRIVE LIKE A RACING CAR OR ECO MODE FOR SAVING MORE GAS IN THE CITY. GPS IS TOUCH SCREEN AND VERY FAST AND RESPONSIVE. PASSENGERS ROOM IN THE BACK IS NOT AS BIG AS I WOULD WISH BUT IT IS CONFORTABLE FOR PEOPLE I WOULD SAY LESS THAT 6'. AT THE DEALER WERE VERY FRIENDLY. YOU WONT REGRET BUYING A CAR LIKE THIS IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PERFORMANCE AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO VARY YOU DRIVE AND THE GOOD THING. YOU CAN MANAGE THE CAR INSTEAD OF THE CAR MANAGING YOU. HEHE"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Not for Petites

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "sport looks nice, rides smooth, singles only."

Cons: "NOT comfort in the back seat ."

"Looks and Rides well, designed for single or couple only, comfortable driver seat, back seats no room, very uncomfortable when open the door, and I am 5.1!!!, taller people have a hard time, A/C very noisy, good only for the front, passenger seated in the back cook themselves, love the red color, but It is not for Petite people, I am 5'2" had a Subaru Forester for 11 years, Love it, but want to try a Nissan, the dealer customer service is excellent, and i bought it. Big mistake. I have a 54 lbs dog,no room for her at all."

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

Great crossover

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fast, worth the money, seats, visibility, lights"

Cons: "good gas mileage but runs on 89 premium"

"I have a Juke SV that is fully loaded on lots sport features. These crossovers first came out in 2011 I purchased mines late in 2013 and it is a excellent SUV. I-con system available for climate control and eco indicator on helping on a great drive the Juke still gives me. Fuel economy seems pretty good right after fill ups but runs on (89 premium grade). Juke seats are sporty more bolstered includes heated seats, navigation, great sound system and high performance on a thriller engine is overall excellent on this little SUV. Manual transmission was standard for SV its best under smooth acceleration giving a more adequate fun ride getting onto freeway and driving through intersections a great crossover ever for money purchased. Visibility and Bluetooth all good with great controls being absolutely perfect on this nice Nissan crossover. I tried a Wrangler, FJ Cruiser and Grand Cherokee but fell in loved with my new Juke before making a purchase knew was the right crossover for me have enjoyed every bit of fabric and material on it."