2014 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,687 - $19,190.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

By on Monday, May 09, 2011

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

My Juke is a lemon

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I bought my Juke Nov 13, 2010 and have had nothing but trouble. It blows so much black smoke out that even the outside of the tail pipe is black. Nissan says "this is normal". They offered me a car payment to go away. I've got a Lawyer that will cost me several hundred dollars but they can't win. If they had done the right thing I would still consider buying another Nissan but that time has come and gone. Good luck if you too, get a lemon!"