2014 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,692 - $19,249.

10/6.8

8.4

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Super Fun Car!

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Great Value for the price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "No center console as a junk catcher and arm rest."

"Although I have only had my car for about 2 weeks, it is a blast to drive. Since I am 50 and was sick of being so practical my whole life, I decided I wanted something sporty and fun to drive. I test drove a few cars, but I was bored with them until I stumbled on this car in the back lot of the dealership. Yes, it is quirky and odd looking, but that is what caught my eye at first. I couldn't stop smiling on the test drive and I haven't stopped yet. I have the SL model that is fully loaded with all the whistles and bells and it was only $22,300!! It is a great car if you don't have alot of people to transport, which is another reason I got this car. Also, we just had a severe sleet and ice condition here and my car was able to navigate through it all with no problems that left others in the ditch! LOVE THIS CAR!!!"

Cure for mid-life crisis

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Test drove a few crossover type cars, but once this hit the showroom, it was the last test drive I would need. This was it. I'm a middle-aged man and I dig the looks and hate to just blend in. This makes me feel like a kid again. I thought the looks would get more negative feedback which I would have loved - being the rebel that I am. But so far everybody loves it when they see it in person. Drives and handles as good as my G35 and I'm going to like this much better in the snow. Nissan has a sleeper hit on their hands with this...Very hard to find and dealers already charging thousands over msrp. It's time to buy stock in Nissan."

Super fun car and a great value for the money

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive & very well equipped."

Cons: "No center arm rest & inadequate interior lighting"

"I've had my 2011 Juke SL for exactly 3 years and just hit 60,000 miles. It's been a great car and probably the most fun to drive out of the dozen or so vehicles I've owned in my driving lifetime. I'm very satisfied with it. I do have some suggestions for improvements: I wish it had a center console armrest and a dead pedal and I wish it was just a little bit bigger and the interior lighting is horribly inadequate. You can't see anything in the back seat at night (my wife loses her purse back there every time) and the rear cargo area also needs overhead lighting badly. I rated the quality a bit low because at 60,000 miles and barely 3 years old we found the exhaust system needs to be replaced already. The long exhaust pipe connected to the muffler and the muffler itself are all rotted and they broke apart from eachother so it sounds like I'm driving an old clunker. It's not covered under warranty and my dealer says I'm the first Juke owner they've seen with this issue and they had to order parts and can't tell me how long it'll take to get them. The new parts cost about $480 plus labor and will be covered for life once installed by my dealer which is good. I'm disappointed they used such a poor quality exhaust system on the Juke and I'm very embarrassed to be driving it right now because it's so loud. Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed and plan to keep the Juke for a few more years providing nothing major goes wrong."

Fun, powerful, great buy

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, stylish, great size"

Cons: "Lacks center console, S model"

"I've had my Juke since January 2011 and love it. I get usually 280-300 miles per tank. I'm not sure how others are only getting 220 or less. The gas mileage can be beat by other crossovers, but the Juke is much more enjoyable to drive. I am always getting compliments and people asking why they haven't seen them before. The interior is awkward at first since it lacks a center console, but I have gotten over it. Also, would definitely recommend getting the SV over the S. I have the S model and the appearance of the stereo and AC controls feel cheapened. Otherwise, love it!"

EXcellent car, I LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "size, gas mileage, looks, it's fun"

Cons: "very small back seat, noisy on the highway"

"Small and sporty, not a family car"