2014 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,604 - $19,029.

10/6.8

8.3

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 30 31 32 | Next

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Fun, Functional, Fairly Priced

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I have owned a SV with all wheel drive for about 2 weeks so I am still in the romance stage with this vehicle. The marketing is supposed to be towards younger males but I am 64 and bought it because I live in an isolated area, need all wheel drive, need a fair amount of comfort, and wanted a car that I could easily get in and out of. I like the styling of the vehicle but many think that it has a frog look which it may but that is all the more fun for me. I love the power and the fact that I can switch from normal to economy to sport mode. I would imagine that the reliability would be good as I have owned several nissans in my life and I put 250,000 miles on one and never had any problem with it and the quality of the Juke appears good. Also, the vehicle looks and feels much bigger than it really is and the ride is very comfortable and is free of engine, wind or road noise. In short, I am happy to own it."

I love my Juke

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I financed this car a week ago, and from the moment I test drove it I fell in love. It is not as big as an SUV or crossover which is good for someone like me who is use to driving small cars. I also enjoy the push button start and the keyless entry. The turbo makes this a very fun car to drive. You can choose sport mode, normal mode, or eco mode. Also this vehicle is EXCELLENT on gas milage. I previously owned a Honda civic. The juke gets better gas milage than my civic did and it takes less to fill it up because it has a smaller gas tank. I GIVE THIS VEHICLE 5 STARS!"

best small AWD

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I test drove the AWD automatic and found it to be almost as fun as the comercials. On Eco and Normal mode there is a hesitation when starting, but Sport mode is as fast or faster than my V-6 accord. The vectoring AWD pulls the car around tight corners with ease.Nice interior for a less expensive crossover, The engine has a litttle whine as the turbo kicks in, but I kind of liked it. Good ground clearance, no premium gas needed and one full size suitcase WILL fit in the trunk with some room to spare, ( I brought a suitcase with me). It beats the AWD seadans in ground clearance and looks, I'll be buying one soon."

Amazing!

By on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Just purchased JUKE yesterday, it is so much fun and drives so well! It is such a good looking vehicle,with a lot of character.I know You can get for the money Rouge , a little biger ,but it looks just like any other car ....I love the solution of switching from auto-sport-eco mode.The sport mode is really powerful (You ll bee surprice!) ,the eco-gas economy is lot weaker,but still stronger then my 99 Rav 4.I gave 5 exellent ,because I really like it ,and hope You too!"

Previous | 1 ... 30 31 32 | Next