2013 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Love this car!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "GREAT price, FUN to drive."

Cons: "Not a powerful engine."

"Travel for work and leisure. This car is VERY reliable."

compact and easy to navigate. Unique in design

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Cons: "Back has restricted area for hauling"

"Dependable. Easy to maintain. Good mileage. Excellent for one person who doesn't need the room of a larger SUV"

NO COMFORT ,HARD RIDE

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "VERY BASIC CAR, FUN EXTERIOR, EASY PARKING HANDLIN"

Cons: "NO CONSUL STORAGE, BAD STORAG ACCESS, SO SO MILEAG"

"INTERIOR --CANNOT ACCESS DOOR SIDE POCKETS UNLESS EXIT CAR. CANNOT RETRIEVE ANYTHING DROPPED BETWEEN SEAT/CONSUL. GET OUT ,BEND DOWN GET UNDER SEAT. NO ROOM FOR WINTER COAT BETWEEN STEERING WHEEL AND DRIVER. DIFFICULT TO ACCESS SEAT BELT IF DRIVER SEAT AT 90DEGREE FOR LUMBAR SUPPORT. MILEAGE 19 CITY. HANDLES WELL. STARTER CAR. GOOD FOR IN CITY USE."

sturdy handling and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling experience."

Cons: "Interior is noisy."

"From the moment I saw my first Juke, I had to have one. My first was a 2011, mine being one of the very very few driving about up here in rural Maine. The first Juke was fun, fast, and for the most part, worth my time and money. I did find it would pull upon sudden acceleration. I figure this must have been something others experienced too, for as my newer 2013 Juke (yes, I bought another), has a little blue sticker on the back bumper suggesting better drive control. The 2013 does drive much better. The only problem I've experienced thus far, is bounce and squeak in the rear suspension. I'll have that looked at next service. I love my Juke. I feel confident when driving it in inclement weather, including slush and snow. The different traction control options and my power over them gives me a greater feeling of control."

Unique style

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Turbo, Unique, great price, gas saver"

Cons: "Too fast!"

"The Nissan Juke is definitely a neck breaker. I see a lot of people turning their heads to get a good glimpse at the Juke. It's impressive turbo-charged engine screams down the freeway. This is a great comfortable car that has a lot of pep into it. I could also fit a 15" subwoofer in the trunk. Nissan really are making power moves by releasing the beast aka JUKE! You can literally floor this car for 2 hours straight and still get a whopping 25mpg this car is impressive. A sporty look, a sporty engine without the sacrifice of fuel economy and comfort!"

My Juke Joint is Funky Feisty & Fun

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, appearance, Fun to drive"

"Fun to drive, acceleration is great performance is amazing. This car has a lot of attitude and spunk. Gas Milage is not that bad but isn't as great as my Versa. Interior size is perfect for me! Great Car!!"

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Love it. TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "like feel of car, love unique look of it"

Cons: "Bad on gas"

"I LOVE MY JUKE. If had better mileage and backseat leg room, it would be the perfect midsize car. Do not like that passengers doors can only be automatically unlocked by driver, thus passenger have to manually unlock door."

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals