2013 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Super Fun Car!

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Great Value for the price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "No center console as a junk catcher and arm rest."

"Although I have only had my car for about 2 weeks, it is a blast to drive. Since I am 50 and was sick of being so practical my whole life, I decided I wanted something sporty and fun to drive. I test drove a few cars, but I was bored with them until I stumbled on this car in the back lot of the dealership. Yes, it is quirky and odd looking, but that is what caught my eye at first. I couldn't stop smiling on the test drive and I haven't stopped yet. I have the SL model that is fully loaded with all the whistles and bells and it was only $22,300!! It is a great car if you don't have alot of people to transport, which is another reason I got this car. Also, we just had a severe sleet and ice condition here and my car was able to navigate through it all with no problems that left others in the ditch! LOVE THIS CAR!!!"

Love the body style

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Great body style, conversation starter."

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, little storage, no leg room"

"Bought this car 6 months ago, now considering trading it. Love the body style but have had an aching back since purchasing the car. The car seats are contoured in a way which puts pressure and strain on my lower back and tail bone. Not built for the golden years person :( Not enough storage room in the front, sides, back or trunk of the car. I didn't realize I would miss so many of the creature comforts that I had in my previous car such as automatic lights, sunroof, storage etc. I found that there are too many bells and whistles missing in the model that I bought. The absolute worst is the constant lower back pain that I now have which is worse immediately after driving any long or semi long distances. More than 20 minutes in the car is a killer."

I love my car =)

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "cute, small, easy to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, mpg is not that good"

"I've been wanting a juke ever since I heard Nissan was coming out with a car the size of a mini. I always wanted a small car and this car looked so cute when it came out even though a lot of people said it was ugly. I've owned this car for about a week now and enjoy driving it a lot. Sirius xm makes driving in traffic a lot less boring too. The only negative thing i have about this car is the gas. Even though I drive in Eco mode pretty much 95% of the time, the mgp i get is only 27. And because I drive in Eco mode to try to save more gas, accelerating take quite a bit of time and I noticed that more cars are passing me and cutting me off since I started driving a Juke. Also, the gas tank is pretty small, only about 11 gallons. So expect to visit the pump pretty much every week. Other than that, I really have no complain, its just such a cute car and I just love it!"

Great all around - tons of personality

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "riot to drive (6 speed), different, well equipped"

Cons: "no courtesy light in rear seat area - too dark"

"Traded in our Mini Cooper S for the Juke SV 6speed and never looked back! Performance and handling were just as good (if not better). Reliability was excellent (unlike our Cooper S which broke down every chance it could even with excellent maintenance!) Lots more useable room inside, yet still super compact. Liked the fact that it was different/funky by design. One of the best cars all-around car we've owned. Super fun, "jack of all trades" type of automobile - does everything great at 9/10ths (which is fine for us in the real world)."

Cure for mid-life crisis

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Test drove a few crossover type cars, but once this hit the showroom, it was the last test drive I would need. This was it. I'm a middle-aged man and I dig the looks and hate to just blend in. This makes me feel like a kid again. I thought the looks would get more negative feedback which I would have loved - being the rebel that I am. But so far everybody loves it when they see it in person. Drives and handles as good as my G35 and I'm going to like this much better in the snow. Nissan has a sleeper hit on their hands with this...Very hard to find and dealers already charging thousands over msrp. It's time to buy stock in Nissan."

Super fun car and a great value for the money

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive & very well equipped."

Cons: "No center arm rest & inadequate interior lighting"

"I've had my 2011 Juke SL for exactly 3 years and just hit 60,000 miles. It's been a great car and probably the most fun to drive out of the dozen or so vehicles I've owned in my driving lifetime. I'm very satisfied with it. I do have some suggestions for improvements: I wish it had a center console armrest and a dead pedal and I wish it was just a little bit bigger and the interior lighting is horribly inadequate. You can't see anything in the back seat at night (my wife loses her purse back there every time) and the rear cargo area also needs overhead lighting badly. I rated the quality a bit low because at 60,000 miles and barely 3 years old we found the exhaust system needs to be replaced already. The long exhaust pipe connected to the muffler and the muffler itself are all rotted and they broke apart from eachother so it sounds like I'm driving an old clunker. It's not covered under warranty and my dealer says I'm the first Juke owner they've seen with this issue and they had to order parts and can't tell me how long it'll take to get them. The new parts cost about $480 plus labor and will be covered for life once installed by my dealer which is good. I'm disappointed they used such a poor quality exhaust system on the Juke and I'm very embarrassed to be driving it right now because it's so loud. Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed and plan to keep the Juke for a few more years providing nothing major goes wrong."

Fun, powerful, great buy

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, stylish, great size"

Cons: "Lacks center console, S model"

"I've had my Juke since January 2011 and love it. I get usually 280-300 miles per tank. I'm not sure how others are only getting 220 or less. The gas mileage can be beat by other crossovers, but the Juke is much more enjoyable to drive. I am always getting compliments and people asking why they haven't seen them before. The interior is awkward at first since it lacks a center console, but I have gotten over it. Also, would definitely recommend getting the SV over the S. I have the S model and the appearance of the stereo and AC controls feel cheapened. Otherwise, love it!"

EXcellent car, I LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "size, gas mileage, looks, it's fun"

Cons: "very small back seat, noisy on the highway"

"Small and sporty, not a family car"

Very Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Not spacious, no air vents in the back seats"

"If space is what you are looking for, don't bother. This car provides great gas mileage and great aesthetics. It's a hybrid between an SUV and a car, but really it has more feature of a car. It has satellite radio (but don't be fooled, it comes with an optional monthly subscription) and nice sound overall. I recommend this car to anyone interested in a mid-priced, sport-looking car :)"

Loaded

By on Monday, May 16, 2011

"I've had the SL AWD for five months. MPG were way off at first. 22-23 for hwy/city mix. Break in took forever but now with 8,500 miles on it I'm getting 26-27 mpg. It's not the greatest for long trips due to the lack of a center console and the door arm rest is to low for me. I really miss having a console. No more having things within easy reach. People of size don't fit comfortably. I love the room in the back with the seat laid down. I can easily sleep back there on long trips. My 2 large dogs fit well back there when I run errands, but then I have to put all my shopping bags in the front passenger seat. You can't beat all the options you get in the SL for the price. I do miss having space and storage. The car is great though for your everyday running around."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals