2013 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Love it. TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "like feel of car, love unique look of it"

Cons: "Bad on gas"

"I LOVE MY JUKE. If had better mileage and backseat leg room, it would be the perfect midsize car. Do not like that passengers doors can only be automatically unlocked by driver, thus passenger have to manually unlock door."

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

LOVE IT

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "YOU FEEL LIKE DIVING A RACING CAR IN A SUV"

Cons: "BACK CABIN NEEDS A BIT MORE SPACE"

"I JUST PURCHASED THIS CAR AND I AM IN LOVE OF IT. THE PERFORMANCE IS AMAZING AND SPEED IS AWESOME. I LIKE THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN CHOSE THE WAY YOU WANT YOU CAR TO RESPOND TO YOUR DRIVE. YOU CAN CHOOSE A NORMAL DRIVE, SPORT DRIVE LIKE A RACING CAR OR ECO MODE FOR SAVING MORE GAS IN THE CITY. GPS IS TOUCH SCREEN AND VERY FAST AND RESPONSIVE. PASSENGERS ROOM IN THE BACK IS NOT AS BIG AS I WOULD WISH BUT IT IS CONFORTABLE FOR PEOPLE I WOULD SAY LESS THAT 6'. AT THE DEALER WERE VERY FRIENDLY. YOU WONT REGRET BUYING A CAR LIKE THIS IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PERFORMANCE AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO VARY YOU DRIVE AND THE GOOD THING. YOU CAN MANAGE THE CAR INSTEAD OF THE CAR MANAGING YOU. HEHE"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals