• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,122 - $18,625.

10/6.9

8.2

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Love, Love LOVE My Juke!

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I've had this vehicle for about 2 months so far, and am still having a blast! This vehicle is perfect for those looking for a small, sporty AWD that is fun to drive (and I mean FUN!) Great handling and zippy performance. Although I had to get used to a little initial lag when you hit the pedal - once it kicks in, you are rolling! The three modes - Eco/Normal/Sport let you tailor the driving to the situation. I will confess that I've only tried Eco out of curiosity - the sport mode is lots more fun! Have been through two snows with this so far - 8 and 5 inches' worth, and the Juke was sure-footed in the snow (MUCH better than Hubby's 4WD mid-sized SUV). Style - If you are a driver who wants to blend in with the "crowd" - this is NOT the vehicle for you. Very distinctive styling that draws lots of looks, questions, and compliments. I chose the SL version - auto, AWD (with ALL the options you could want, including Leather, Nav, heated seats etc...) in Electric Blue. Had to wait a while for this particular combo due to the demand for such a newly-introduced vehicle - but it was definately worth the wait. Plus got a great deal on financing. Cons: Fuel economy was rated 25-30 mpg. With 1200 miles driving so far - I'm at 21.1 mpg. While I recognize that my driving style is not conservative, I would have hoped for something closer to 25 mpg. Additional recommendations: Would like to see a few more spots of internal storage in future designs. Heated mirrors and power seats would also be nice future additions to the SL package level. All in all - I love my Juke, would purchase again in a heartbeat."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

By on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

"It rode smoothly. Didn't like the fact dealer wouldn't negotiate on pricing. The AWD can only be felt riding in the back seat. The roads were icey and although it slide a little regained control quickly. Seats were surprisingly comfortable and has plenty of power for passing. Time wil tell if mpg's are true to claim."

Impressed!!

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I have always been an SUV type consumer but several years ago I traded my large SUV for a Sedan...boy was that a mistake!! I was in the market for another SUV but didn't want to give up the MPG's in a Sedan. So I test drove the 2011 Juke and I was hooked! I was impressed with the performance and the sleek look of the vehicle as well as the price point. Also, the 1.6 Liter DIG Turbo Charged 188 in-line 4 cylinder engine gave you plenty of pep. The front leg room is comfortable but the rear seating is small. This vehicle would best fit a single to small family. However, I enjoy the fold-down 60/40 seats which suprisingly has plenty of cargo space. Although I have only had this car for a month I would strongly recommend this vehicle to a friend. The Juke gave me the best of both worlds!!"

So cute!

By on Thursday, January 20, 2011

"I have never been exciting about cars. I thought cars were just my legs! Once I saw this car, I fell in love with and I bought this one yesterday! So cute. I hoped to get a Juke SV but they did not have it so I got Juke S because I could not wait until they get this... So fantastic."

See if you qualify for