• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,380 - $18,853.

10/6.9

8.3

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

can you say fun ?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The Juke grabbed our attention for its unique styling and was curious to see it in person. Having seen it and then test driven it , there was really no question as to if to get one only when to get one. The car is seriously good fun. On those boring stop start runs to work Eco mode is perfect giving pretty good MPG. The Juke though comes into its own when the sport mode is selected. The car simply comes alive, eager to accelerate, holding the road very well (especially considering its slightly raised body height) and very precise steering. The electric power steering can however make it feel like the there is no feedback and it does feel light, around town that is fine but on on the open road it takes a little getting used to. It may also contribute to the slight pull to the right under hard acceleration. (Torque steer) 91+ fuel (Premium) is recommended in the manual which is disappointing but only to be expected on a car with a turbo. Overall the Juke is great fun and I am delighted to have one."

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome functions, Gas mileage, Fun t"

"I had two RAV4s, one pilot, one highlander, one focus and one benz. This time around, I wanted something smaller, fuel efficient, AND AWD. I wasn't even considering Juke at first, but someone mentioned it and I looked it up. It looked funky, but I liked MPG... So I went to the car dealership. I test drove it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's small, but has turbo engine. It got an awesome kick to it. I bought SL AWD full op. It has everything I ever need. It's such a fun car to drive. Usually I put it on ECO mode and drive around. So far I've been having 30 MPG local which is GREAT. Everyone compliments my car and wants to drive it whenever they can lol. Handling is awesome, GPA is so easy to use, THEIR SPEAK SYSTEM IS SO UNREAL. Cargo is small, but I knew it when I bought it and didn't care much for it. Backseat was more roomy than I thought. It's very comfortable to drive :)"

Love my Juke, sporty and fast!

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, fast"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I got my Juke in October2012 brand new. I got the SV/sport model, so it comes with chrome package and a fin on the top of the trunk, as well as, has the leather interior, nav, heat/air control, sun-roof etc. I find that this is the best model of all the Jukes. You get the most for your money and its not much more than the lowest model. This car also states Pure Drive on the back of it but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I love the speed on the car. Has a lot of get up for a 4cyl. Have never used sport mode, don't think I really need to. Have tested out the econ mode and its very sluggish, so don't prefer to use it but it is supposed to improve gas mileage. A con (for some people) may be gas mileage. You cannot compare this car to a sedan that gets 35+ mpg (as my old Toyota Corolla got.) When I first got it, I was averaging 23/mpg. I drive about 40 miles round trip to work. I was using off brand fuels including Arco to fill-up at first. I noticed that if I put brand name fuel (mainly chevron/mobile), I was getting around 28 to 29 mpg. I continue to stay away from Arco as well as off name gas stations and only use Chevron/Mobile/Shell and continue to maintain 28-29 mpg. Id say this is your best bet if you drive a lot. It may be 20 cents more a gallon (2.00 more a fill-up) but your getting about 40-50 miles more out of your fill-up which is saving you money in the long run. I also only use premium fuel. It says you can use 87 rating but I have never tried it. In regards to fill-ups, this cars fuel light comes one once you have used close to 10 gallons (I think somewhere after 9.5 gallons used), however, this car has around a 13 gallon tank. Do not worry if you see this and the mileage countdown, you are not going to run out of gas. You are only filling up 10-11 gallons MAX if you continue to drive around while the fuel light is on. The most I've had to fill up was around 40.00 (3.70/gal roughly), so fill-ups aren't bad provided you are using good gasoline and getting more mileage for your money. Cons: This car has no arm rest in the center. I had to get used to that at first but now its not a big deal. Also the space in the backseat is very small. My uncle is about 5'7 and a big guy and he fit in the back seat well. My friend who is 6'3 could not fit in the car. So it is definitely compact inside. Im small myself (4'11) so is perfect for me. Pro's: Love the speed and the gas mileage for an SUV type car. Body style and inside design. For higher models the backup camera is handy along with navigation. Also has all the perks that an expensive brand car has for a cheaper, more affordable price. My car was listed at 28,999 and I got it for 24,999. Everything else about my Juke is great! I love her and very satisfied with my purchase."

Too much fun to drive! Love it!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Great acceleration, fun to drive,"

Cons: "No center console storage"

"Just bought the juke. Traded in a gas guzzling 2011 jeep grand cherokee. Test drove it and had to have it. Love the sport and normal driving modes. Getting around 27 mpg, but I drive mine in normal mode most of the time. Consider this car a two seater with a bonus backseat. Plenty of room up front and a little tight in the back seat, but I was aware of the size when I bought it. Great to have the fold down backseat. The handling of this car is just what I expected from Nissan. Great! I am definetly sold on the juke!"

MOST LOVED CAR!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Great gas milage, all around impressed"

Cons: "limited space in hatch"

"It is def. more spacious than it looks. Gets around and handles really great. I love my car. I have been getting 29 mpg and have to drive all kinds of weather."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25