2013 Nissan JUKE Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,346 - $18,821.

10/6.9

8.3

Based on 148 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

Love, Love LOVE My Juke!

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I've had this vehicle for about 2 months so far, and am still having a blast! This vehicle is perfect for those looking for a small, sporty AWD that is fun to drive (and I mean FUN!) Great handling and zippy performance. Although I had to get used to a little initial lag when you hit the pedal - once it kicks in, you are rolling! The three modes - Eco/Normal/Sport let you tailor the driving to the situation. I will confess that I've only tried Eco out of curiosity - the sport mode is lots more fun! Have been through two snows with this so far - 8 and 5 inches' worth, and the Juke was sure-footed in the snow (MUCH better than Hubby's 4WD mid-sized SUV). Style - If you are a driver who wants to blend in with the "crowd" - this is NOT the vehicle for you. Very distinctive styling that draws lots of looks, questions, and compliments. I chose the SL version - auto, AWD (with ALL the options you could want, including Leather, Nav, heated seats etc...) in Electric Blue. Had to wait a while for this particular combo due to the demand for such a newly-introduced vehicle - but it was definately worth the wait. Plus got a great deal on financing. Cons: Fuel economy was rated 25-30 mpg. With 1200 miles driving so far - I'm at 21.1 mpg. While I recognize that my driving style is not conservative, I would have hoped for something closer to 25 mpg. Additional recommendations: Would like to see a few more spots of internal storage in future designs. Heated mirrors and power seats would also be nice future additions to the SL package level. All in all - I love my Juke, would purchase again in a heartbeat."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

By on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

"It rode smoothly. Didn't like the fact dealer wouldn't negotiate on pricing. The AWD can only be felt riding in the back seat. The roads were icey and although it slide a little regained control quickly. Seats were surprisingly comfortable and has plenty of power for passing. Time wil tell if mpg's are true to claim."

Impressed!!

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I have always been an SUV type consumer but several years ago I traded my large SUV for a Sedan...boy was that a mistake!! I was in the market for another SUV but didn't want to give up the MPG's in a Sedan. So I test drove the 2011 Juke and I was hooked! I was impressed with the performance and the sleek look of the vehicle as well as the price point. Also, the 1.6 Liter DIG Turbo Charged 188 in-line 4 cylinder engine gave you plenty of pep. The front leg room is comfortable but the rear seating is small. This vehicle would best fit a single to small family. However, I enjoy the fold-down 60/40 seats which suprisingly has plenty of cargo space. Although I have only had this car for a month I would strongly recommend this vehicle to a friend. The Juke gave me the best of both worlds!!"

So cute!

By on Thursday, January 20, 2011

"I have never been exciting about cars. I thought cars were just my legs! Once I saw this car, I fell in love with and I bought this one yesterday! So cute. I hoped to get a Juke SV but they did not have it so I got Juke S because I could not wait until they get this... So fantastic."

Looking good

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle after two test drives and have had this vehicle for 4 weeks and I am very dissapoointed that I am not getting the 27city 32 hgwy gas mileage nissan promised. My culculations have indicated I am getting less than 22 hwgy mpg after 2 seperate road trips driving with economy and front wheell drive. My local gas mileage is even worse. I am taking this car back to the dealer to have it checked to determine why to poor gas mileage. It also lack center console for arm rest whilch is uncomfortable for me. When driving in normal or economy the engine tends to whine but has great power and pick up for a cross over."

If it ain't a Juke, it's a joke!

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

"This car puts the competition to shame! No smallish AWD hatch even comes close. Juke has the best AWD system, ground clearance, horsepower, handling, braking tech including brake-accelerator override, and an excellent list of standard features. Out on the road the steering is sharp and direct, but never darty, with minimal roll in the corners and ample grip. The ride is firm, but not at all harsh. Road noise is there but not half what you'd expect from such a firm suspension. Those accustomed to a sport-tuned suspension might find it downright luxurious due to it's long suspension travel. Can be a bit bouncy at times but those occasions are rare. Strangely, wind noise is low but the side mirrors are huge (bulbous fender lights at work aerodynamically?). Good all around visibility and easy to maneuver in tight places. Short front and rear body overhangs swept upward in shape mean scraping the underbody on ramps, parking blocks, curbs, etc is nearly impossible. The torque vectoring AWD is impressive. Equally so is the I-CON system. It actually works! Each driving mode makes the car feel profoundly different to drive. You'll need to utilize "Eco Mode" to get the sticker MPG, and you can't simply floor the accelerator so the car behaves like in "Normal Mode" and expect to achieve those MPG numbers. The fuel efficiency data stored in the I-CON's computer is extensive and very helpful. Though some of the I-CON instrumentation such as a dual axis g-force meter are comically superfluous, at the same time you can't help but feel flattered that Nissan would take the time to make information that the car's sensors are recording available for the customer to see. Clearly they didn't have to. It's a nice touch and bit of fun for passengers. Cost cutting took place to offer the high tech motor, control computer, and AWD at a low price point. Carpet, headliner, and interior plastics are cheap but not unattractive. Extra mats to protect the carpet (and carpeted OEM mats) are a must. The OEM all-weather mats should do the trick. Reliability remains to be seen as the car is newly released and has a lot of tech. However, most of Nissan's products have been at least average if not above average in reliability so I am very optimistic. In conclusion, the Juke ticks all the boxes save for tons of cargo room and second row comfort for tall passengers. If neither of those things bother you, the Juke is the one and only choice. Nobody else is offering this much car for such a small price."

By on Saturday, January 08, 2011

"mileage is not even close to what is claimed"

not 100% yet

By on Friday, January 07, 2011

"Love the looks, love the options, love the turbo charger. MPG is not good. Had to take it in at 3,300 miles, problem with air sensor and only getting about 23MPG even though 70% of my driving is hwy. They reprogrammed and I was told the MPG would greatly improve, no change. Not a happy camper. Going back to dealer and give them another chance."

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

Utter delight

By on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"I have not driven anything like this car in my life! It's amazing! I am excited to drive this car everyday... I even get excited when I get stuck in traffic with this car. Some of the features that I love are the Bluetooth capability, the MP3 player capability, it's comfort, and of course, it's sporty design and feel. When you get on the pedal, you mooovve! This sucker's got pickup! We have the graphite blue color, which is beautiful. I previously had a Pontiac Vibe... and I kind of miss the room in the back. My wishlist for the Juke includes a roomier back seat area, and a larger hatchback area. I also would add a phone charger station to the backseat area. I like the fact that I can determine how much mileage I can get. With sport mode-less, and with 2WD and on ECO-more. My choice. I also LOVE the AWD... in MN it's a must!"

Nice mini SUV

By on Friday, November 26, 2010

"Very affordable, has got almost every thing needed in a car. Very compact, ideal for small family. Great design."

Bust compact AWD for the $$$

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"Great performance and gas mileage. Handling is awesome. Interior could use a center armrest and the back seat is not for people over 6'. There is NO other compact on the market that has the performance, mpg or bells and whistles like the Juke for $25k."

can you say fun ?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The Juke grabbed our attention for its unique styling and was curious to see it in person. Having seen it and then test driven it , there was really no question as to if to get one only when to get one. The car is seriously good fun. On those boring stop start runs to work Eco mode is perfect giving pretty good MPG. The Juke though comes into its own when the sport mode is selected. The car simply comes alive, eager to accelerate, holding the road very well (especially considering its slightly raised body height) and very precise steering. The electric power steering can however make it feel like the there is no feedback and it does feel light, around town that is fine but on on the open road it takes a little getting used to. It may also contribute to the slight pull to the right under hard acceleration. (Torque steer) 91+ fuel (Premium) is recommended in the manual which is disappointing but only to be expected on a car with a turbo. Overall the Juke is great fun and I am delighted to have one."

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

fairly priced.

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have the SV model. Handles great. Estimated MPG is between 27 and 32...I haven't been able to get anything better than 25. Cloth seating is sub-standard and cheap. This first year model has great potential. Future models might consider a roof rack for hauling surfboards, kayaks etc. Perhaps better undercarriage clearance would allow some fun road trips off the beaten track. Overall great fun car at a fair price. Love all the standard bluetooth,ipod integration,cruise, sunroof etc. Reliability? Time will tell"

Cure for mid-life crisis

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Test drove a few crossover type cars, but once this hit the showroom, it was the last test drive I would need. This was it. I'm a middle-aged man and I dig the looks and hate to just blend in. This makes me feel like a kid again. I thought the looks would get more negative feedback which I would have loved - being the rebel that I am. But so far everybody loves it when they see it in person. Drives and handles as good as my G35 and I'm going to like this much better in the snow. Nissan has a sleeper hit on their hands with this...Very hard to find and dealers already charging thousands over msrp. It's time to buy stock in Nissan."

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Fun, Functional, Fairly Priced

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I have owned a SV with all wheel drive for about 2 weeks so I am still in the romance stage with this vehicle. The marketing is supposed to be towards younger males but I am 64 and bought it because I live in an isolated area, need all wheel drive, need a fair amount of comfort, and wanted a car that I could easily get in and out of. I like the styling of the vehicle but many think that it has a frog look which it may but that is all the more fun for me. I love the power and the fact that I can switch from normal to economy to sport mode. I would imagine that the reliability would be good as I have owned several nissans in my life and I put 250,000 miles on one and never had any problem with it and the quality of the Juke appears good. Also, the vehicle looks and feels much bigger than it really is and the ride is very comfortable and is free of engine, wind or road noise. In short, I am happy to own it."

I love my Juke

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I financed this car a week ago, and from the moment I test drove it I fell in love. It is not as big as an SUV or crossover which is good for someone like me who is use to driving small cars. I also enjoy the push button start and the keyless entry. The turbo makes this a very fun car to drive. You can choose sport mode, normal mode, or eco mode. Also this vehicle is EXCELLENT on gas milage. I previously owned a Honda civic. The juke gets better gas milage than my civic did and it takes less to fill it up because it has a smaller gas tank. I GIVE THIS VEHICLE 5 STARS!"

best small AWD

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I test drove the AWD automatic and found it to be almost as fun as the comercials. On Eco and Normal mode there is a hesitation when starting, but Sport mode is as fast or faster than my V-6 accord. The vectoring AWD pulls the car around tight corners with ease.Nice interior for a less expensive crossover, The engine has a litttle whine as the turbo kicks in, but I kind of liked it. Good ground clearance, no premium gas needed and one full size suitcase WILL fit in the trunk with some room to spare, ( I brought a suitcase with me). It beats the AWD seadans in ground clearance and looks, I'll be buying one soon."

Amazing!

By on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Just purchased JUKE yesterday, it is so much fun and drives so well! It is such a good looking vehicle,with a lot of character.I know You can get for the money Rouge , a little biger ,but it looks just like any other car ....I love the solution of switching from auto-sport-eco mode.The sport mode is really powerful (You ll bee surprice!) ,the eco-gas economy is lot weaker,but still stronger then my 99 Rav 4.I gave 5 exellent ,because I really like it ,and hope You too!"

New and Stylish

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"This vehicle will get up and go. There is a bit of a delay when you first hit the gas, but once the turbo kicks in it is nice. I have already pre-ordered my SL AWD. It is priced very reasonably for all the options that you can get on it. The style grows on you the more you look at it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25