2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 201 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Does NOT live up to our expectations!

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Looks, handling w/AWD is great on windy roads."

Cons: "Slow off the line, not so high tech, firm ride!"

"We bought in on the looks, but quickly found things we don't like, including: very slow off the like (scary slow!), large pillars and mirrors create BIG blind spots!, very noisy on the highway (esp. with wind), sun visor is not wide enough, ride is too firm in normal mode, electronic temperature is NOT remembered! (high tech?), gas mileage is NOT good, cup holders are not usable (if cup has a handle) We personally like a vehicle that *is* responsive! Our Cube is quicker off the line and more consistent! Nissan service says that's the way it's designed, nothing can or will be done. We are cancelling our extended warranty and looking to trade after *only* 4 months, likely taking a big loss! Younger folks may like it, we want more comfort and quiet!"

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Unique style

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Turbo, Unique, great price, gas saver"

Cons: "Too fast!"

"The Nissan Juke is definitely a neck breaker. I see a lot of people turning their heads to get a good glimpse at the Juke. It's impressive turbo-charged engine screams down the freeway. This is a great comfortable car that has a lot of pep into it. I could also fit a 15" subwoofer in the trunk. Nissan really are making power moves by releasing the beast aka JUKE! You can literally floor this car for 2 hours straight and still get a whopping 25mpg this car is impressive. A sporty look, a sporty engine without the sacrifice of fuel economy and comfort!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals