2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 201 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love the Car

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great car to drive"

Cons: "no console storage"

"Fun to drive. Has the power of a v6 and gets 32 MPG highway/City combined"

Bust compact AWD for the $$$

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"Great performance and gas mileage. Handling is awesome. Interior could use a center armrest and the back seat is not for people over 6'. There is NO other compact on the market that has the performance, mpg or bells and whistles like the Juke for $25k."

Not a disappointment..

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, practical, decent price and gas mileage."

Cons: "I got nothin' here."

"Haven't enjoyed driving this much for years! The Juke is one fun vehicle and the SL is nicely appointed for the money. It's a great choice if you need AWD, yet like some sporty feel. A very cool Crossover. Haven't driven it through a winter yet, maybe after I'd have something not positive to say, but so far.. Love It. Have been told many times it looks much better in real life than in pictures,(but really don't care what others think of the Jukes' looks, I knew Juke was beautiful the minute I saw her!)"

I LOVE THIS CAR

By on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pros: "handling, icon system, CVT, spacious"

Cons: "trunk space, blind spots"

"Got the 2012 Nissan Juke SV FWD a few weeks ago and I love it. As a bigger guy 6'4'' 295 pounds I have the room I need. It handles like a dream and the ICON system is unreal."

I Love Love Love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Easy to get in/out of parking places. Fun."

Cons: "Small blind spot but you get used to it."

"I've had my Juke for a year now and it is so much fun. I get around 28 Mpg in town. Great shopping car. Lots of storage room for carrying everything. I get asked daily "How much fun is that to drive?" There are two more in my town and they were bought because they saw mine."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Handling, look and style"

"So far so good. I've owned the Juke for one month after twenty years driving Camaros. I wanted something different after chevy butchered my favorite car. I am pleasantly surprised by the swiftness of the Juke. It handles well. Gas mileage is almost exactly what I got with my Camaro. The Juke is fun to drive and roomy. Very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this vehicle. I bought the extended maintenance warranty and anticipate no worries."

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

I love my Juke!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "lots of pep, turbo, tons of features!"

Cons: "none!"

"Only selling my Juke to save money on car payments! Very reliable, great in the snow in MN winters!"

The Juke is no joke!

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Cute, fun, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "No arm rest and small gas tank."

"Love the Juke. Sporty little ride with a good amount of power. Lots of fun to drive.Purchased in April of 2011, no problems to date. Drive in eco mode because it seems smoother to me. I do notice the boost in normal or sport mode though. Great car and very cute too. Fell in love with the look but I wish it came in a V6."

Love the look and feel of this vehicle!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Body style and engine performance"

Cons: "Center console could have a little more storage"

"I wanted one after seeing the commercial about a year and a half ago. Love the unique look of this vehicle. So when I needed to get a new car, I went directly to the Nissan dealership for a test drive. They had one 6-speed on the lot and I drove it and bought the SV that day. The gas mileage is a little lower than stated. I get about 26 mpg in town but I drive in normal mode not eco mode so I could probably get more if I wanted. Overall love this vehicle and have had people stop me to tell me how much they like my JUKE."

Love it!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of upgrades, Eco driving option"

Cons: "No power seats"

"This car is awesome if you want to have fun and have all the luxuries of a bigger vehicle. I bought the SL AWD and it's loaded. It handles like a sports car, but will get you where you need to go in the snow. It was love at first sight and drive!"

Fun and peppy!

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Unique design, fun to drive, powerful engine"

Cons: "Premium gas, mileage, iPod hookup placing"

"I love the design of the Juke! I own the SV AWD CVT. I enjoy the turbo, although it took some getting used to at first. When you accelerate, it's slow to respond initially, but watch out: in a second, you'll be flying!! At first, I was afraid it would get away from me, but after putting a few miles on it, I've figured it out. It is sporty and fun to drive, and it "shines" when driving on compact snow"

Cute design but rough ride

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "cute and quick"

Cons: "rough ride, lack of storage, sound system"

"Love the look and the speedy acceleration but not satisfied with the space(storage)or the rough ride. The sound system is not that great as well. I am already considering trading after only having it a year."

I love it!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "Dependable."

Cons: "Windshield whippers need to be the same length."

"Very good performance and gas mileage so far."

Zippy Fun on the 101

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy to park, review camera is excel"

Cons: "Door padding, switches need to be illuminated"

"This is not a luxury car, rather one that is incredibly easy to park, maneuver in and out of traffic, and has great forward visibility. Exterior is fun and extroverted. The interior shows its roots as an economy car. I ordered from a blog the center arm rest, which has increased my driving comfort immensely. Thus far I'm averaging >25 with intense city driving and some heavy traffic freeway driving. On long trips, I've gotten over 30mpg. My complaints are few: door padding is too thin and the switches on the doors should be illuminated. Arm rest should be standard."

Very Pleasant Surprise

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, head-turner, lots of features"

Cons: "Poor mpg for size and engine - even when careful"

"Plenty of storage area - IF you fold down the rear seat. Roomy in front passenger area. Fits very nicely in standard parking space and especially in the garage with lot of 'walk-around' room. Plenty of pick up in "Normal" or "Sport" mode, "Eco" as expected is weak in hilly areas. But the mileage is very disappointing - Driving without a heavy foot (accelerating, not "launching"; no "jackrabbit" starts; staying out of "Sport" mode", etc), only 24.9mpg."

excellent car, drives like a bmw

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "great gas mileage. worlds best AWD system."

"awesome car, love it hate to see it go :("

Absolutely love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Spectacular bank for the buck. This must be driven"

"This vehicle is a blast to drive. If you want something bigger than a two seater sports car and have a need for technology and creature comforts, this is your crossover."

Great car

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"I really love my Juke. There are a few things I would change, such as: Add a center console/armrest, I would move the usb connection to an easier place to reach ("

Fun Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, gas mileage, AWD, wheel performance, price,"

Cons: "No arm rest, small back seats,"

"I purchased this vehicle March 2011. Driving Performance: It is very fun to drive. It has done well in the snow and rain. I'm looking forward to having it for a whole Minnesota winter. Features: So many great features for the price. I enjoy switching the drive mode between normal and sport. The heated seats, ipod connection, and XM satellite are used heavily. Cons: The size is not for everyone (especially tall people), but good if you are below 6ft. It is also not a luxury car. You will feel the bumps in the road and hear the outside noise."

fun, cool, quick

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"i bought a 2011 juke sv awd with cvt automatic transmission. i am happy with this purchase. i see people turn their heads all the time when i drive by. not too many of these juke's on the road yet. so expect questions and long glances. quick response and handles well. push button to switch between 2wd, variable awd or 50-50 awd. comfortable ride in front seats, kinda limited room in rear seats because of the smaller size of this crossover. dash and controls are layed out nice. has auto temp control. easy to switch between sport, normal and eco drive modes. bluetooth hands free phone sync. adequate room behind rear seat. rear seats fold down for additional room. actual gas mileage is less than stated on sticker. i average 20-24 mpg. but mostly in town driving with quicker take off than most drivers. i was driving a jeep wrangler, so the gas mileage in the juke doubles what i was getting in the jeep."

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"It rode smoothly. Didn't like the fact dealer wouldn't negotiate on pricing. The AWD can only be felt riding in the back seat. The roads were icey and although it slide a little regained control quickly. Seats were surprisingly comfortable and has plenty of power for passing. Time wil tell if mpg's are true to claim."

Utter delight

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I have not driven anything like this car in my life! It's amazing! I am excited to drive this car everyday... I even get excited when I get stuck in traffic with this car. Some of the features that I love are the Bluetooth capability, the MP3 player capability, it's comfort, and of course, it's sporty design and feel. When you get on the pedal, you mooovve! This sucker's got pickup! We have the graphite blue color, which is beautiful. I previously had a Pontiac Vibe... and I kind of miss the room in the back. My wishlist for the Juke includes a roomier back seat area, and a larger hatchback area. I also would add a phone charger station to the backseat area. I like the fact that I can determine how much mileage I can get. With sport mode-less, and with 2WD and on ECO-more. My choice. I also LOVE the AWD... in MN it's a must!"

squeaky

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"I would give this car a 10 if the plastic dash didn't squeak where the windshield meets it."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cons: "NO CENTER ARM REST NEEDS MORE CARGO ROOM"

"BUT I OUT GREW IT, WISH THEY MADE ONE A LIL BIGGER..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals