2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Handling, look and style"

"So far so good. I've owned the Juke for one month after twenty years driving Camaros. I wanted something different after chevy butchered my favorite car. I am pleasantly surprised by the swiftness of the Juke. It handles well. Gas mileage is almost exactly what I got with my Camaro. The Juke is fun to drive and roomy. Very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this vehicle. I bought the extended maintenance warranty and anticipate no worries."

Great for the price.

By on Thursday, August 04, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Price, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Not enough leg room in the back, not enough torque stock"

"I love the car. I'm nearly at 12,000 miles and I haven't had any major issues at all. I don't understand the 23mpg that everyone seems to be getting. I average about 29 driving around city and can reach 32 mpg no problem on highway."

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

Bust compact AWD for the $$$

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"Great performance and gas mileage. Handling is awesome. Interior could use a center armrest and the back seat is not for people over 6'. There is NO other compact on the market that has the performance, mpg or bells and whistles like the Juke for $25k."

Purchased this 2014 Juke new

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pros: "cute, sporty"

Cons: "no armrest, can't retrive dropped itemsBetweenSeat"

"I loved the unique look of this Juke. Sound system is great, GPS is awesome...the drive is good, I drive over 100 miles daily. Very little room for passengers, Not A Problem For Me. The alarm sounds off ALL the time, I Hate That, and the noise while on the highway, I could do without. I do like this Juke, but wouldn't purchase again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals