2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

I love my car!

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "sporty, fast,"

Cons: "too small, no arm rest"

"The only thing i wish was different is the size of the backseat. It is very small."

The Juke is no joke!

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Cute, fun, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "No arm rest and small gas tank."

"Love the Juke. Sporty little ride with a good amount of power. Lots of fun to drive.Purchased in April of 2011, no problems to date. Drive in eco mode because it seems smoother to me. I do notice the boost in normal or sport mode though. Great car and very cute too. Fell in love with the look but I wish it came in a V6."

Love the look and feel of this vehicle!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Body style and engine performance"

Cons: "Center console could have a little more storage"

"I wanted one after seeing the commercial about a year and a half ago. Love the unique look of this vehicle. So when I needed to get a new car, I went directly to the Nissan dealership for a test drive. They had one 6-speed on the lot and I drove it and bought the SV that day. The gas mileage is a little lower than stated. I get about 26 mpg in town but I drive in normal mode not eco mode so I could probably get more if I wanted. Overall love this vehicle and have had people stop me to tell me how much they like my JUKE."

Love it!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of upgrades, Eco driving option"

Cons: "No power seats"

"This car is awesome if you want to have fun and have all the luxuries of a bigger vehicle. I bought the SL AWD and it's loaded. It handles like a sports car, but will get you where you need to go in the snow. It was love at first sight and drive!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals