2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Handling, look and style"

"So far so good. I've owned the Juke for one month after twenty years driving Camaros. I wanted something different after chevy butchered my favorite car. I am pleasantly surprised by the swiftness of the Juke. It handles well. Gas mileage is almost exactly what I got with my Camaro. The Juke is fun to drive and roomy. Very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this vehicle. I bought the extended maintenance warranty and anticipate no worries."

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

I love my Juke!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "lots of pep, turbo, tons of features!"

Cons: "none!"

"Only selling my Juke to save money on car payments! Very reliable, great in the snow in MN winters!"

The Juke is no joke!

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Cute, fun, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "No arm rest and small gas tank."

"Love the Juke. Sporty little ride with a good amount of power. Lots of fun to drive.Purchased in April of 2011, no problems to date. Drive in eco mode because it seems smoother to me. I do notice the boost in normal or sport mode though. Great car and very cute too. Fell in love with the look but I wish it came in a V6."

Love the look and feel of this vehicle!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Body style and engine performance"

Cons: "Center console could have a little more storage"

"I wanted one after seeing the commercial about a year and a half ago. Love the unique look of this vehicle. So when I needed to get a new car, I went directly to the Nissan dealership for a test drive. They had one 6-speed on the lot and I drove it and bought the SV that day. The gas mileage is a little lower than stated. I get about 26 mpg in town but I drive in normal mode not eco mode so I could probably get more if I wanted. Overall love this vehicle and have had people stop me to tell me how much they like my JUKE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals