2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Not for Petites

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "sport looks nice, rides smooth, singles only."

Cons: "NOT comfort in the back seat ."

"Looks and Rides well, designed for single or couple only, comfortable driver seat, back seats no room, very uncomfortable when open the door, and I am 5.1!!!, taller people have a hard time, A/C very noisy, good only for the front, passenger seated in the back cook themselves, love the red color, but It is not for Petite people, I am 5'2" had a Subaru Forester for 11 years, Love it, but want to try a Nissan, the dealer customer service is excellent, and i bought it. Big mistake. I have a 54 lbs dog,no room for her at all."

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

Great crossover

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fast, worth the money, seats, visibility, lights"

Cons: "good gas mileage but runs on 89 premium"

"I have a Juke SV that is fully loaded on lots sport features. These crossovers first came out in 2011 I purchased mines late in 2013 and it is a excellent SUV. I-con system available for climate control and eco indicator on helping on a great drive the Juke still gives me. Fuel economy seems pretty good right after fill ups but runs on (89 premium grade). Juke seats are sporty more bolstered includes heated seats, navigation, great sound system and high performance on a thriller engine is overall excellent on this little SUV. Manual transmission was standard for SV its best under smooth acceleration giving a more adequate fun ride getting onto freeway and driving through intersections a great crossover ever for money purchased. Visibility and Bluetooth all good with great controls being absolutely perfect on this nice Nissan crossover. I tried a Wrangler, FJ Cruiser and Grand Cherokee but fell in loved with my new Juke before making a purchase knew was the right crossover for me have enjoyed every bit of fabric and material on it."

EXcellent car, I LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "size, gas mileage, looks, it's fun"

Cons: "very small back seat, noisy on the highway"

"Small and sporty, not a family car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals