2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Love this car

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive and handels well"

Cons: "no real storage"

"when I first looked at the car I will admit the looks were not what I wanted but then I drove it. 3 Years later I still have the car and love it and would buy another. The car handles well in all conditions and gets great mileage. The ONLY drawback to it is there is no storage."

Great cute

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage and zooms around."

"The juke is a fun car to drive, small and able to get in and out of parking spots easy.Enough room for me and wife and groceries in back of seats. Great gas mileage. Back seats are for small people, we knew that when we bought it.We have the SL all wheel drive, love the car."

Just bought by 2nd Juke SL

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "Safety, Great Vehicle for the Price, FUNNNNNNNNNN"

Cons: "Cabin is a bit on the noisey side"

"I owned a 2011 SL AWD, LOVED IT... 4x4 button was hidden under steering column...cabin noise a bit loud... but just LOVED the car. ALWAYS drove in "SPORT" mode..car just hugs the road and zips by everyone, if you want it to. SAFETY? well, lemme tell ya... 2Mar15 I was t-boned in my sweet Juke, all 3 airbags deployed,$11,000 in damages, felt like I did 10 seconds in the ring with Mike Tyson (I'm only 105lbs) but I was not seriously injured. I did NOT even consider looking at anything else when replacing my wrecked 2011 Juke, went right out and purchased 2015 SL... WOW the improvements.. I don't even bother with the "sport" mode, they must have reconfigured something because this moves in "regular" mode better than the 2011 did in "sport" mode. Love the surround cameras for parking (BTW you can park this little bug ANYWHERE!) The car is just GREAT FUN. Yes, it drives tight and firm, some folks call it rough. I like to FEEL the vehicle when I'm driving... to be able to feel what the car is doing, and I FEEL this car. I don't find long drives an issue (as others mention). Don't recommend it for a family... but for a single, or couples, no issue. Oh... and they moved that 4x4 toggle button out from under the steering column (YIPPEE) it was my ONLY real complaint in the 2011. I've never gotten near the gas mileage they place on sticker... but I'm in the low 20's and no the premium gas is not mandated!!! (Checked with Service Department at Nissan to ensure my 2011 warranty wouldn't be compromised.) you CAN use regular gas, but in my 2011 I noticed that I actually got less mileage with the regular gas... But NO performance issues. My 2015 is only 10 days old, but love it even more than my 2011 and would not have believe that was possible! FUN FUN FUN and SAFE!!! Just a wonderful, comfortable vehicle..."

I love this vehicle.

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Give it a center armrest without additional charge"

"It is the first car I have ever owned (four years now) that I am considering trading in for a new one exactly like it. Not a bit of trouble with this vehicle, except it needs a center armrest. I can honestly say I love this car - and I've never said that about any vehicle. Lots of positives about this vehicle. One drawback, Florida lovebugs go right through the exterior paint - more so than any car I've had before."

Fun and surprising

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

"This car loves to hug corners. Handles real well in ECO mode or Sport mode. AWD have had no issues in Indiana snow the past three years. Its gotten me where others couldn't go - even without it full loaded down. My dog and I travel in it a lot and folding down the back seats flat allows enough room for my 65 pound shepherd to stand tall and look out."

Fun, reliable, fast, easy to park and handle

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

"The Juke feels substantial on the road. Comfort is good, noisier than some larger SUV's. Equipment on SL is great-- back up camera is very useful. Sport mode works great in the snow."

You will luv this car !!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "good gas mileage , spirited 4cyl turbo, fun to dri"

Cons: "back seat a little cramped"

"I bought this car July 2014, I never heard of a Juke before I test drove it and fell in love with it. It is a fun spirited car with decent gas mileage . I have had it 8 months so far and I just want to go out and buy a new one with all the bells and whistles. Mine has AWD and came in handy in the winter. I also had the dealer add a sunroof.I like the way it sits up like a SUV I get compliments on it all the time. Pros. Their is lots of headroom for driver and front passenger. Very fun to drive. Cons.back seat is a little cramped. I would highly recommend this vehicle, like I said it is so much fun to drive!!! Its been very reliable so far no problems other than a driverside nozzle for the windshield washer $15.00 part"

Quirky little sport

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "fun, small, great price, design, turbo"

Cons: "lighting, back seat space"

"I got this Juke when I traded in a jeep wrangler 2 door when I had a baby I need a back seat but I didn't want to go much bigger than a jeep. The juke has a nice little turbo which I love! I don't speed or anything but it helps you go when you need to the most. I love the bucket seats they fit nice and comfortably I'm female 5'9 about 200lbs and the car fits me perfectly.. even my husband he's a little bigger and taller. My daughter fits nicely in the middle in her car seat rear facing but it doesn't fit well behind the seats rear facing you will have to scoot your front seats up too far. So the back seat doesn't have much room when you're trying to fit two teenage boys and a toddler in a car seat. The back doesn't have much lighting at all really I hate that but it's manageable since the car is in fact small. The trunk is a good size I can fit a stroller so that's good they're big. I love the unique sleek design many people do stare and are curious is to what I'm driving. It did have two recalls I got fixed this year no major issues. Only problem I have had with this car is once I left the radio on with car not running and I guess it burned through the battery or confused the smart system since it is a push start car and when I went to start it wouldn't start I had to charge the battery for 20 minutes and it worked fine and normal. I don't run the radio with the car off anymore just in case. I can go about *215 miles on a full tank. Even has a moon roof which I actually don't hardly use."

Great car

By on Sunday, March 08, 2015

Pros: "Turbo engine"

Cons: "Small"

"Very good car and very nice drive!"

Fun and cute

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Peppy, fun to drive, unique looking,front is roomy"

Cons: "turbo engine runs sluggish in very cold weather"

"This peppy smaller suv has been fun to drive. I like the looks. I haven't had any problems with the car but it had 2 recall for minor issues. I used regular unleaded gas instead of premium without any problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals