2012 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

My Juke Joint is Funky Feisty & Fun

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, appearance, Fun to drive"

"Fun to drive, acceleration is great performance is amazing. This car has a lot of attitude and spunk. Gas Milage is not that bad but isn't as great as my Versa. Interior size is perfect for me! Great Car!!"

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Love it. TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "like feel of car, love unique look of it"

Cons: "Bad on gas"

"I LOVE MY JUKE. If had better mileage and backseat leg room, it would be the perfect midsize car. Do not like that passengers doors can only be automatically unlocked by driver, thus passenger have to manually unlock door."

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals