2012 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

LOVE IT

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "YOU FEEL LIKE DIVING A RACING CAR IN A SUV"

Cons: "BACK CABIN NEEDS A BIT MORE SPACE"

"I JUST PURCHASED THIS CAR AND I AM IN LOVE OF IT. THE PERFORMANCE IS AMAZING AND SPEED IS AWESOME. I LIKE THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN CHOSE THE WAY YOU WANT YOU CAR TO RESPOND TO YOUR DRIVE. YOU CAN CHOOSE A NORMAL DRIVE, SPORT DRIVE LIKE A RACING CAR OR ECO MODE FOR SAVING MORE GAS IN THE CITY. GPS IS TOUCH SCREEN AND VERY FAST AND RESPONSIVE. PASSENGERS ROOM IN THE BACK IS NOT AS BIG AS I WOULD WISH BUT IT IS CONFORTABLE FOR PEOPLE I WOULD SAY LESS THAT 6'. AT THE DEALER WERE VERY FRIENDLY. YOU WONT REGRET BUYING A CAR LIKE THIS IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PERFORMANCE AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO VARY YOU DRIVE AND THE GOOD THING. YOU CAN MANAGE THE CAR INSTEAD OF THE CAR MANAGING YOU. HEHE"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Not for Petites

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "sport looks nice, rides smooth, singles only."

Cons: "NOT comfort in the back seat ."

"Looks and Rides well, designed for single or couple only, comfortable driver seat, back seats no room, very uncomfortable when open the door, and I am 5.1!!!, taller people have a hard time, A/C very noisy, good only for the front, passenger seated in the back cook themselves, love the red color, but It is not for Petite people, I am 5'2" had a Subaru Forester for 11 years, Love it, but want to try a Nissan, the dealer customer service is excellent, and i bought it. Big mistake. I have a 54 lbs dog,no room for her at all."

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

Great crossover

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fast, worth the money, seats, visibility, lights"

Cons: "good gas mileage but runs on 89 premium"

"I have a Juke SV that is fully loaded on lots sport features. These crossovers first came out in 2011 I purchased mines late in 2013 and it is a excellent SUV. I-con system available for climate control and eco indicator on helping on a great drive the Juke still gives me. Fuel economy seems pretty good right after fill ups but runs on (89 premium grade). Juke seats are sporty more bolstered includes heated seats, navigation, great sound system and high performance on a thriller engine is overall excellent on this little SUV. Manual transmission was standard for SV its best under smooth acceleration giving a more adequate fun ride getting onto freeway and driving through intersections a great crossover ever for money purchased. Visibility and Bluetooth all good with great controls being absolutely perfect on this nice Nissan crossover. I tried a Wrangler, FJ Cruiser and Grand Cherokee but fell in loved with my new Juke before making a purchase knew was the right crossover for me have enjoyed every bit of fabric and material on it."

EXcellent car, I LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "size, gas mileage, looks, it's fun"

Cons: "very small back seat, noisy on the highway"

"Small and sporty, not a family car"

needs a drivers arm rest

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "great in snow"

Cons: "harsh ride"

keep it clean

"Very nice to drive"

keep it clean

Great car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, not a bad price, great handling"

Cons: "no parts on hand for minor traffic accidents"

"The car is great, don't get me wrong. The drive is fabulous in a '13 6 speed MT Nismo. She Jukes left, she Jukes right, the handling is phenomenal. The Nismo trim really adds to the car. The rear spoiler, 18" rims, LED DRLs and skirting make the Juke look more aggressive and sporty. The interior looks awesome with the Nav and lights packages, but don't be fooled at the faux suede - it's only on the front seats. The rear passenger seats are cloth. Just don't get into a fender bender with a brand new Nissan, because parts are backordered for 5-6 months. Nissan consumer affairs doesn't assist their customers once the sale has been made."

Very Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Not spacious, no air vents in the back seats"

"If space is what you are looking for, don't bother. This car provides great gas mileage and great aesthetics. It's a hybrid between an SUV and a car, but really it has more feature of a car. It has satellite radio (but don't be fooled, it comes with an optional monthly subscription) and nice sound overall. I recommend this car to anyone interested in a mid-priced, sport-looking car :)"

squeaky

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"I would give this car a 10 if the plastic dash didn't squeak where the windshield meets it."

NISMO is underrated by most online reviewers

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Best small, AWD car for the money, by far"

Cons: "Rear interior lighting, lack sunroof, all seasons"

"The NISMO is underrated by most reviewers because their focus, in the end, is almost entirely performance oriented, meaning given that it doesn't do 0-60 in 6 seconds or under, or doesn't do as well as some sports cars in the g-ratings, other handling tests. (In fact the most ubiquitous review on Youtube, by two guys out in the desert running 0-60 times clock in at about 9 seconds, which is pure nonsense. Their clock has to be wrong because other reviewers correctly give time at about 7-7.3 seconds). Most reviews also subtract points because of the size of the back seat. In fact, NISMO is excellent car, good deal better than regular Juke, which I owned and traded in for the NISMO. As to Jukes generally, first, and foremost, it is meant to be small, for narrower streets in Europe, to keep weight down for gas mileage purposes, and to get the most out of a small in size engine. And the CVT is fine, especially for stop and go city traffic. Apparently, they sell very well in Europe. It is also meant, I believe, to be a fun commuter car, and practical - its limited length makes it much easier to find parking spaces on streets, and to get in and out of spaces in suburban mall shopping centers and underground garages with posts everywhere. I park in all those places and it works well for those situations, whereas people trying to park or "unpark" in larger cars often can't maneuver well and hold everyone up. As to the NISMO in particular, I have the AWD with CVT transmission. AWD system, as in regular all wheel drive Juke, is excellent. In a snow storm, in my prior Juke, I had no problem pushing a 3 series BMW up a commuter route slope to get it out of the way of a stream of rush hour traffic it was blocking. The suspension is more firm than regular Juke, and lowered a bit, but comfortable, and causes car to handle much better than regular Juke. I switched out the summer tires for performance all season tires which helped - it feels solid as a rock due to beefed up suspension and tires, it turns corners on a dime, and is also quieter than the 2011 Juke I traded in. Gas mileage appears to be about the same as prior Juke, despite slightly more powerful engine. Despite what other reviews say, the extra torque and horsepower make a noticeable difference, no doubt in part because they also reprogrammed other engine settings to get the most out of the engine. The LED daytime running lights are a plus - not just for the looks but because tests indicate it is safer to have some sort of fulltime lighting, because it makes cars more noticeable. Interior is also improved a good deal. The seats are quite good, though I thought the seats in my 2011 Juke were very good, and most plastics and cloth of higher quality and better looking. Car could use better interior lighting, though 3 lights on ceiling above driver are a good deal brighter than those in 2011 Juke. Would be very helpful to have light over backseat, but one can take care of that with LED batter powered motion-sensor light one can buy at any hardware store. I think car retails a little high, given it does not have, or even offer, a sunroof or heated seats for cloth seats. ,And it would make far more sense to allow buyers to get all season tires. The summer Continentals it comes with are at retail, very expensive, about $250 each, and car is not fast enough to warrant them. I put on Kumhos, $130 tire, and their great - handle as well as the summer Continentals, and more comfortable. If Nissan used a performance all season, would thus make lower price for the car feasible. With slightly lower suspension, exterior modifications, my wife does not call NISMO a clown car. She called the 2011 Juke a clown car. Re insurance, my collision went up about $60 a year. That's it, barely a dent in total premium. If you want performance, either get a NISMO RS soon to be released, or a 2015 WRX, also about to hit the market. But as a more than ample daily car, plenty of power, very good handling, good gas mileage(I get about 25-26 mph mostly city driving,) AWD and a relatively inexpensive price, NISMO is hard to beat. (2011 Juke was pretty reliable so I expect the same on this new car)"

Super fun car and a great value for the money

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive & very well equipped."

Cons: "No center arm rest & inadequate interior lighting"

"I've had my 2011 Juke SL for exactly 3 years and just hit 60,000 miles. It's been a great car and probably the most fun to drive out of the dozen or so vehicles I've owned in my driving lifetime. I'm very satisfied with it. I do have some suggestions for improvements: I wish it had a center console armrest and a dead pedal and I wish it was just a little bit bigger and the interior lighting is horribly inadequate. You can't see anything in the back seat at night (my wife loses her purse back there every time) and the rear cargo area also needs overhead lighting badly. I rated the quality a bit low because at 60,000 miles and barely 3 years old we found the exhaust system needs to be replaced already. The long exhaust pipe connected to the muffler and the muffler itself are all rotted and they broke apart from eachother so it sounds like I'm driving an old clunker. It's not covered under warranty and my dealer says I'm the first Juke owner they've seen with this issue and they had to order parts and can't tell me how long it'll take to get them. The new parts cost about $480 plus labor and will be covered for life once installed by my dealer which is good. I'm disappointed they used such a poor quality exhaust system on the Juke and I'm very embarrassed to be driving it right now because it's so loud. Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed and plan to keep the Juke for a few more years providing nothing major goes wrong."

Fun, Fast, Compact, Impractical

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "fun, fast, compact, unique,"

Cons: "gas milage for size, interior design"

"When I saw the ad for the Juke, I knew it was for me. I've never been a "car person" and never thought I would want a new car (all previous cars were used). However, I loved the Juke and now that I own one... I still love it but there are some compromises that one should be aware of: 1.) Interior lighting is almost non existent. I had to install sticky lights for the back seat and trunk. 2.) The glove box is comically cavernous. It is narrow and DEEP which makes storing stuff in there a mess. If you store things in the front they fall out the sides when the compartment is open. Super annoying. 3.) No arm rest and the compartment to store things in the center console is not convenient/easy to use. 4.) Gas milage is not what it was advertised as and I've read other reviews that say the same thing. I use a additive/fuel injector cleaner which helped but I'm running about 24-26mpg. However, despite all that I still love the car. The exterior design is so unique and gets some attention. The engine is great. I love having the turbo power and the handling is pretty good too. I love having the AWD especially with this winter we're having. The car is small enough to park in those city spaces that other cars have to pass up, but I was still able to bring home my 10 ft long carpet."

Love my Juke

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, power, look."

Cons: "Needs premium gas"

"My juke always turn heads, its sporty design is so unique, has the look of a bulldog puppy, aggressive, fun to drive, ready to take on the world. The only issue is room space, not a complain to me because that's what I wanted. Love it."

Great Car for the Money and for the Right Consumer

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "various modes; eco, sport, normal,"

Cons: "offer a lighter interior"

"I got just what I wanted: 1. Leather Interior 2. Good Gas Mileage; 20+ is considered green by DOT. 3. Enough cargo for a single woman with two 70lb dogs. I don't want to cart people around. In the last ten years, I've probably had less than 10 people in my back seat. 4. Higher than sedans, so you can see the traffic ahead. 5. Horsepower...when you want or need it. 6. Styling, it aerodynamic and contemporary. All the SUVS and sedans look alike. Many of the cons I've read were items you know going into getting the car. In my opinion, it is not a true con. The later models offer an arm rest. The dealer can install it after purchase. The only concern is that the armrest, a feature post the initial launch of the car to market, over laps the second cup holder. So you can easily fit a can of soda or small water in it OR use one of the two holders on the doors. If the fabric on the doors is a concern, simply spray some fabric protector on it. It does have a bit of a bumpy drive; again, noticeable in a test drive and normal for a higher level set frame. Not any worse than any other car in its class. It is contemporary, fun, and unique. If you don't LOVE the car, regardless of the vehicle; don't buy it. Peace out."

Very reliable and comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good acceleration"

Cons: "fuel economy could be better, some blind spots"

"This vehicle had all the bells and whistles I desired except good fuel economy. If that is not an issue, I would highly recommend this vehicle."

6 speed very fun to drive in good weather.

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Zippy and fun to drive"

Cons: "Poor traction & braking when road not perfect"

"High seat level makes ingress & egress easy. Great zip after 2700 rpm. Poor low end torque. Very fun to drive when weather is nice. Gets stuck easily in wet grass or 2 inches of snow. ABS eliminates braking resistance when stopping on slippery road conditions."

Super Fun Car!

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Great Value for the price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "No center console as a junk catcher and arm rest."

"Although I have only had my car for about 2 weeks, it is a blast to drive. Since I am 50 and was sick of being so practical my whole life, I decided I wanted something sporty and fun to drive. I test drove a few cars, but I was bored with them until I stumbled on this car in the back lot of the dealership. Yes, it is quirky and odd looking, but that is what caught my eye at first. I couldn't stop smiling on the test drive and I haven't stopped yet. I have the SL model that is fully loaded with all the whistles and bells and it was only $22,300!! It is a great car if you don't have alot of people to transport, which is another reason I got this car. Also, we just had a severe sleet and ice condition here and my car was able to navigate through it all with no problems that left others in the ditch! LOVE THIS CAR!!!"

LOVE my Juke!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great acceleration, awesome stereo"

Cons: "2nd cupholder in console under armrest."

"Went from a Camry to this car because I needed something sportier and able to fit in my small garage of my new house. Love the looks. All the comments I've read says it doesn't have an arm rest, but it DOES! It's just narrow. The only con I have is that the second cup holder in console is hidden by the armrest. Love the push button ignition and the keyless entry. The back-up monitor is so cool because it shows incriments of 5 feet away from an object. This car is awesome!"

I love my car!

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "sporty, fast,"

Cons: "too small, no arm rest"

"The only thing i wish was different is the size of the backseat. It is very small."

good and bad points to owning this car

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "stylish with lots of upgrade options"

Cons: "see my complete review for details"

"I bought my 2013 Juke SL loaded in Oct 2012, so I have had it for a year, and I am not all that happy with it. It has style, I will give Nissan that, but interior design has some issues. No arm rest in the middle, which I know you can buy after but you'd give up what little center console space you have. The arm rests on the door are fabric with tiny holes so every time you or your passenger opens the door, it sloughs off any dry skin you may have. It looks dull and faded compared to the rest of the black leather interior. I feel like I am getting DNA samples. I am very neat and clean, no kids, and this bugs me for the $27K I spent. You can't put down the backseat on the passenger side without taking the headrest off so it clears the front seat even with the front being moved forward a little. If your short and have to move the seat up a little (which is a pump not electric even though I have every option available), good luck trying to wedge your hand between the door arm rest and your seat. Gas mileage - avg 26 mpg, not great considering I drove a V6 Ford Escape that got that and was more functional."

mistake

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "looks neat"

Cons: "no room not great on gas built cheap"

"wish I never got it"

Love my juke!!

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "awd gas mileage fun to drive"

Cons: "poor quality carpet"

"Ive had my car about 5 months now...am a visiting nurse and spend a lot of time in the car. I love this car!! Its zippy..fun to drive and I feel safe. I haven't had to tackle the pa winter roads yet but im expecting it to be fine. I have the awd option and don't plan on calling off! I was looking for a small suv that's sporty and I found one!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals