2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

NO COMFORT ,HARD RIDE

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "VERY BASIC CAR, FUN EXTERIOR, EASY PARKING HANDLIN"

Cons: "NO CONSUL STORAGE, BAD STORAG ACCESS, SO SO MILEAG"

"INTERIOR --CANNOT ACCESS DOOR SIDE POCKETS UNLESS EXIT CAR. CANNOT RETRIEVE ANYTHING DROPPED BETWEEN SEAT/CONSUL. GET OUT ,BEND DOWN GET UNDER SEAT. NO ROOM FOR WINTER COAT BETWEEN STEERING WHEEL AND DRIVER. DIFFICULT TO ACCESS SEAT BELT IF DRIVER SEAT AT 90DEGREE FOR LUMBAR SUPPORT. MILEAGE 19 CITY. HANDLES WELL. STARTER CAR. GOOD FOR IN CITY USE."

Amazing!

By on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Just purchased JUKE yesterday, it is so much fun and drives so well! It is such a good looking vehicle,with a lot of character.I know You can get for the money Rouge , a little biger ,but it looks just like any other car ....I love the solution of switching from auto-sport-eco mode.The sport mode is really powerful (You ll bee surprice!) ,the eco-gas economy is lot weaker,but still stronger then my 99 Rav 4.I gave 5 exellent ,because I really like it ,and hope You too!"

Overrated

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "XM radio"

Cons: "fuel mileage -small fuel tank - over all quality"

"Bought this for improved fuel mileage but never got the promised fuel efficency. Too much soot coming out of exhaust. 1st dealership said it would improve after break in period now they are saying it is normal. I will never buy another Nissan product."

The JUKE is a Joke when looking at Fuel Economy

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pros: "Looks and the interior comfort"

Cons: "Extremly poor Fuel Economy,and random no starts"

"We went to the dealer for an Economy Car. The MPG ratings were 27/32 so it qualified. We have been driving in economy mode (Which means it won't take off from a standing start and by all means don't use if the cross trafic doesn't stop!) Our best MPG is 24.6 on flat ground HWY driving with 18.5 MPG Combination driving with 15 mpg City. Not what we bargained for or represented. To top it off it has flat died twice and needed a jump to start the car, leaving us stranded. Wife loves the looks and turning radius. Its been @ dealer with no results. Nissan says "within their guidlines". Buyer beware!!!!!!!"

By on Saturday, January 08, 2011

"mileage is not even close to what is claimed"

Just the Car I always wanted..

By on Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Pros: "looks, smallness ;pep,"

Cons: "can't lift wipers away from windshield in ice"

"Love my Juke, lots of pep with turbo; great handling, and the looks are the reason I bought this one used with just a couple thousand miles on it. recommends premium fuel which I use and average about 27.9 miles. they say 25-30, so I'm happy. My last 2 Sentras got 33 mpg ave., but this car is worth it to drive AWD, sit higher and great performance and handling. Well worth it.(Perhaps my last my car as I'm 63)"

love it

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Pros: "fun, quiet, easy to park"

Cons: "you miss having an armrest for the first week"

"I love this car. I have the SL AWD model in silver. I hope Nissan keeps making this b/c i'll buy a new one in a few years."

Very reliable and comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good acceleration"

Cons: "fuel economy could be better, some blind spots"

"This vehicle had all the bells and whistles I desired except good fuel economy. If that is not an issue, I would highly recommend this vehicle."

Great SUV

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Ipod connection is very hard to reach."

"Great car. Peppy with the turbo. The variable AWD does great in the snow. Ipod connection is hard to reach. Gas mileage isn't as good as I would have expected. Have had absolutely no issues with this car."

Impressed!!

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I have always been an SUV type consumer but several years ago I traded my large SUV for a Sedan...boy was that a mistake!! I was in the market for another SUV but didn't want to give up the MPG's in a Sedan. So I test drove the 2011 Juke and I was hooked! I was impressed with the performance and the sleek look of the vehicle as well as the price point. Also, the 1.6 Liter DIG Turbo Charged 188 in-line 4 cylinder engine gave you plenty of pep. The front leg room is comfortable but the rear seating is small. This vehicle would best fit a single to small family. However, I enjoy the fold-down 60/40 seats which suprisingly has plenty of cargo space. Although I have only had this car for a month I would strongly recommend this vehicle to a friend. The Juke gave me the best of both worlds!!"

fairly priced.

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have the SV model. Handles great. Estimated MPG is between 27 and 32...I haven't been able to get anything better than 25. Cloth seating is sub-standard and cheap. This first year model has great potential. Future models might consider a roof rack for hauling surfboards, kayaks etc. Perhaps better undercarriage clearance would allow some fun road trips off the beaten track. Overall great fun car at a fair price. Love all the standard bluetooth,ipod integration,cruise, sunroof etc. Reliability? Time will tell"

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Unique style

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Turbo, Unique, great price, gas saver"

Cons: "Too fast!"

"The Nissan Juke is definitely a neck breaker. I see a lot of people turning their heads to get a good glimpse at the Juke. It's impressive turbo-charged engine screams down the freeway. This is a great comfortable car that has a lot of pep into it. I could also fit a 15" subwoofer in the trunk. Nissan really are making power moves by releasing the beast aka JUKE! You can literally floor this car for 2 hours straight and still get a whopping 25mpg this car is impressive. A sporty look, a sporty engine without the sacrifice of fuel economy and comfort!"

Does NOT live up to our expectations!

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Looks, handling w/AWD is great on windy roads."

Cons: "Slow off the line, not so high tech, firm ride!"

"We bought in on the looks, but quickly found things we don't like, including: very slow off the like (scary slow!), large pillars and mirrors create BIG blind spots!, very noisy on the highway (esp. with wind), sun visor is not wide enough, ride is too firm in normal mode, electronic temperature is NOT remembered! (high tech?), gas mileage is NOT good, cup holders are not usable (if cup has a handle) We personally like a vehicle that *is* responsive! Our Cube is quicker off the line and more consistent! Nissan service says that's the way it's designed, nothing can or will be done. We are cancelling our extended warranty and looking to trade after *only* 4 months, likely taking a big loss! Younger folks may like it, we want more comfort and quiet!"

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

I love this vehicle.

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Give it a center armrest without additional charge"

"It is the first car I have ever owned (four years now) that I am considering trading in for a new one exactly like it. Not a bit of trouble with this vehicle, except it needs a center armrest. I can honestly say I love this car - and I've never said that about any vehicle. Lots of positives about this vehicle. One drawback, Florida lovebugs go right through the exterior paint - more so than any car I've had before."

Love my Juke

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, power, look."

Cons: "Needs premium gas"

"My juke always turn heads, its sporty design is so unique, has the look of a bulldog puppy, aggressive, fun to drive, ready to take on the world. The only issue is room space, not a complain to me because that's what I wanted. Love it."

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

sturdy handling and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling experience."

Cons: "Interior is noisy."

"From the moment I saw my first Juke, I had to have one. My first was a 2011, mine being one of the very very few driving about up here in rural Maine. The first Juke was fun, fast, and for the most part, worth my time and money. I did find it would pull upon sudden acceleration. I figure this must have been something others experienced too, for as my newer 2013 Juke (yes, I bought another), has a little blue sticker on the back bumper suggesting better drive control. The 2013 does drive much better. The only problem I've experienced thus far, is bounce and squeak in the rear suspension. I'll have that looked at next service. I love my Juke. I feel confident when driving it in inclement weather, including slush and snow. The different traction control options and my power over them gives me a greater feeling of control."

Just bought a Juke.. and love it!

By on Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great looking,"

Cons: "None so far as I've only had it for a month"

"I had a Chevy S10 pick up for the last 21 years and I always buy a new car every 21 years, but it had to be something different. Since I'm used to a two seat truck, the Juke doesn't seem cramped at all to me as I never use the back seats, keep them folded down. I only travel with my dog. It is fast, very speedy and like a sports car. Cute and the color studio is great. I customized mine with orange accessories. It's fun, fast and cute...what more could you want. Oh, I'm over 60 years old and it suits my personality."

Fast, sporty, and well designed

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

"I love my Nissan Juke. I have a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is fast! I mean really fast! I do wish the handling was a little more responsive and that the manual transmission was AWD. However, I have way more control with a stick shift and I'll blow the doors off of most sports cars I see on the road. I also have a 1 year old son and his car seat along with dog and my wife fit comfortably it our little compact Juke."

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals