2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

great sporty crossover that could be better

By on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, handles like a sport car, very unique looking, great price"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, no trunk space, need to use premium fuel, no drivers armrest"

"Disappointed in the gas mileage, hard pressed to get anything near rated EPA. I am light on the gas, windows closed, no A/C, used premium fuel and still can't get above 25-26 MPG at best. You need to use premium fuel otherwise you risk even less efficient gas mileage and long term damage to the turbo. The AWD versions only have an 11.8 gallon gas tank, so with this and the poor gas mileage expect to be a frequent customer at your favorite gas stations. For the driving enthusiasts, the AWD version is not available in a manual transmission ... only the FWD version. Come on Nissan .... you were sooo close with this one."

2011 juke sv

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "like the climate controls / econo mode"

Cons: "No armrest really !"

"No armrest ! Poor gas milage ! Drive in the economy mode and still the best I get is 24 hyway. I have a mini turbo and I'm getting 32 overall. The sticker said 32 on the mini and thats what I get. My juke isn't even close to what the sticker said. Feel duked."

I love this car

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "good price- love turbo and cvt"

Cons: "not a family car unless small children"

"I got my blue car in February, 2011. I drive it in the mountains on my mail route. It zips up the mountains and takes the curves just fine. I know advertizement says men are attracted to this car but I am an old lady and I still love it. I have the S model and it is just fine for me. I average around 28 mpg but on I70 going to Kansas I got 32mpg. This car attracts alot of attention. Many people have asked me what it is. Recently I have noticed 4 more jukes in my area. I guess others have decided they like it also."

Fun Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, gas mileage, AWD, wheel performance, price,"

Cons: "No arm rest, small back seats,"

"I purchased this vehicle March 2011. Driving Performance: It is very fun to drive. It has done well in the snow and rain. I'm looking forward to having it for a whole Minnesota winter. Features: So many great features for the price. I enjoy switching the drive mode between normal and sport. The heated seats, ipod connection, and XM satellite are used heavily. Cons: The size is not for everyone (especially tall people), but good if you are below 6ft. It is also not a luxury car. You will feel the bumps in the road and hear the outside noise."

SMILING

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive..."

Cons: "Have to move front seats forward to lay down back seats..."

O' Happy Day!!!

"I love my Juke... Bought it in March and I haven't been disappointed yet... It has a great look, always getting stares and a few people have yelled at me at traffic lights asking what it is... I don't miss having the center console at all.... The backseat is small but it serves its' purpose... I average 24.6 mpg which is less than what the sales guy told me, but I am still saving $ compared to my previous vechicle..."

O' Happy Day!!!

LOVE< LOVE < LOVE this car

By on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pros: "everything about it was pro"

Cons: "no cons yet"

"Eyes are always on the car and have gotten complete strangers who absolutely love this car and have stopped and commented. It just has a unique styling and so much fun to drive. On average I am getting 27 mpg- not bad. I searched a long time before I found the red one-----nice color- not bright, but very tasteful red. Went to 6 different dealerships and noone had the red one- then I finally found one- bought it that day."

Fun, powerful, great buy

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, stylish, great size"

Cons: "Lacks center console, S model"

"I've had my Juke since January 2011 and love it. I get usually 280-300 miles per tank. I'm not sure how others are only getting 220 or less. The gas mileage can be beat by other crossovers, but the Juke is much more enjoyable to drive. I am always getting compliments and people asking why they haven't seen them before. The interior is awkward at first since it lacks a center console, but I have gotten over it. Also, would definitely recommend getting the SV over the S. I have the S model and the appearance of the stereo and AC controls feel cheapened. Otherwise, love it!"

Gun Metallic Juke SL FWD

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Fun to drive,"

Cons: "No arm rest"

Cruising

"I absolutely love my car. Heads turn and people stare b/c they want to know what kind of car it is. Not sure the exact mpg but I only fill up once a week and that's at $38/fill up. The handling"

Cruising

Great for the price.

By on Thursday, August 04, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Price, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Not enough leg room in the back, not enough torque stock"

"I love the car. I'm nearly at 12,000 miles and I haven't had any major issues at all. I don't understand the 23mpg that everyone seems to be getting. I average about 29 driving around city and can reach 32 mpg no problem on highway."

The JUKE is a Joke when looking at Fuel Economy

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pros: "Looks and the interior comfort"

Cons: "Extremly poor Fuel Economy,and random no starts"

"We went to the dealer for an Economy Car. The MPG ratings were 27/32 so it qualified. We have been driving in economy mode (Which means it won't take off from a standing start and by all means don't use if the cross trafic doesn't stop!) Our best MPG is 24.6 on flat ground HWY driving with 18.5 MPG Combination driving with 15 mpg City. Not what we bargained for or represented. To top it off it has flat died twice and needed a jump to start the car, leaving us stranded. Wife loves the looks and turning radius. Its been @ dealer with no results. Nissan says "within their guidlines". Buyer beware!!!!!!!"

Worse Decision I Ever Made

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive but it ends there"

Cons: "Poor vehicle all around"

"I enjoy the looks of my Juke but it ends there. It does not match the 25-30 mpg listed on the window sticker so be prepared to stop every 220 miles to fill your tank with premium gas. Around town I am getting between 19 to 23 mpg. The 19 was in Sport mode which really eats the gas. The 22 to 23 mpg is in Eco or Normal mode -- no change in mpg between the 2 settings. On a trip I received 25.3"

Fun ride

By on Friday, June 03, 2011

Pros: "Power, smooth ride."

Cons: "gas miliage, hard seats"

"I enjoy driving the juke. Although not getting good gas milage yet. Hope it gets better. All in all it is a fun driving car. I drive city and highway with mountains. Quick power to climb the mountain. Hope it is good in the winter time. I am driving my juke sv for a few weeks now."

I Adore my Juke!!!!

By on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pros: "Great Styling!!!"

"I love my Juke! Nissan needs to kick up the marketing, because people are asking me what it is all the time. That said it draws great attention and I love to show it off! I love the way it handles! I would say this is a better car for a woman, as you can see the 5'9 man is it getting cramped up in his review. I am a woman in my 30's. The gas has great options, I switch the drive to "ECO" when I want to save gas $$ and "TURBO" when I want to go fast, (all with the push of a button while driving). My partner and I love to go on long trip in our JUKE and our wallets do too! I love the navigation, especially when in unfamiliar places...I can find anything! I recomend the SL model, like I have!"

like your driving a cardboard box

By on Saturday, May 21, 2011

"I am sooo disapointed in this car.. Gas milage is terrible im getting 23 mpg, I drive average and mostly freeway. I hate the way it feels inside.. Its so dark and dreery.. and i live in San Diego. The only pro's is its cute and has great pick me up when you want to get around people. Sadly I am already looking to trade it in.. I don't want to drive it any more."

Loaded

By on Monday, May 16, 2011

"I've had the SL AWD for five months. MPG were way off at first. 22-23 for hwy/city mix. Break in took forever but now with 8,500 miles on it I'm getting 26-27 mpg. It's not the greatest for long trips due to the lack of a center console and the door arm rest is to low for me. I really miss having a console. No more having things within easy reach. People of size don't fit comfortably. I love the room in the back with the seat laid down. I can easily sleep back there on long trips. My 2 large dogs fit well back there when I run errands, but then I have to put all my shopping bags in the front passenger seat. You can't beat all the options you get in the SL for the price. I do miss having space and storage. The car is great though for your everyday running around."

By on Monday, May 09, 2011

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

My Juke is a lemon

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I bought my Juke Nov 13, 2010 and have had nothing but trouble. It blows so much black smoke out that even the outside of the tail pipe is black. Nissan says "this is normal". They offered me a car payment to go away. I've got a Lawyer that will cost me several hundred dollars but they can't win. If they had done the right thing I would still consider buying another Nissan but that time has come and gone. Good luck if you too, get a lemon!"

fun, cool, quick

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"i bought a 2011 juke sv awd with cvt automatic transmission. i am happy with this purchase. i see people turn their heads all the time when i drive by. not too many of these juke's on the road yet. so expect questions and long glances. quick response and handles well. push button to switch between 2wd, variable awd or 50-50 awd. comfortable ride in front seats, kinda limited room in rear seats because of the smaller size of this crossover. dash and controls are layed out nice. has auto temp control. easy to switch between sport, normal and eco drive modes. bluetooth hands free phone sync. adequate room behind rear seat. rear seats fold down for additional room. actual gas mileage is less than stated on sticker. i average 20-24 mpg. but mostly in town driving with quicker take off than most drivers. i was driving a jeep wrangler, so the gas mileage in the juke doubles what i was getting in the jeep."

Love the Juke

By on Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"I have had the juke for 6 months now. It definitely makes you the center of attention. Very sporty, drives wonderfully, and looks great. Very comfortable for my husband and I and we are both over six foot tall. Only negative is that with both of us being so tall we do sit comfortably but with seats fully extended into back. We have a two year old in a car seat and we have to pull front seat up some. Overall, great car fun to drive and comfortable."

A Blast to Drive

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"I have owned mustangs, 442 Olds, 57 chevys that have ran fron 11 to 13 seconds in a quater mile. The Juke is more fun than any of them to drive. Put it in normal mode it runs real well plus gets around 25 miles to gallon. Put it in sport mode and it becomes a little rocket and in AWD it handles like a dream, than put it in ECO mode and it will get 40 miles to the gallon. It is a blast to drive, check one out, you will love it."

Love, Love LOVE My Juke!

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I've had this vehicle for about 2 months so far, and am still having a blast! This vehicle is perfect for those looking for a small, sporty AWD that is fun to drive (and I mean FUN!) Great handling and zippy performance. Although I had to get used to a little initial lag when you hit the pedal - once it kicks in, you are rolling! The three modes - Eco/Normal/Sport let you tailor the driving to the situation. I will confess that I've only tried Eco out of curiosity - the sport mode is lots more fun! Have been through two snows with this so far - 8 and 5 inches' worth, and the Juke was sure-footed in the snow (MUCH better than Hubby's 4WD mid-sized SUV). Style - If you are a driver who wants to blend in with the "crowd" - this is NOT the vehicle for you. Very distinctive styling that draws lots of looks, questions, and compliments. I chose the SL version - auto, AWD (with ALL the options you could want, including Leather, Nav, heated seats etc...) in Electric Blue. Had to wait a while for this particular combo due to the demand for such a newly-introduced vehicle - but it was definately worth the wait. Plus got a great deal on financing. Cons: Fuel economy was rated 25-30 mpg. With 1200 miles driving so far - I'm at 21.1 mpg. While I recognize that my driving style is not conservative, I would have hoped for something closer to 25 mpg. Additional recommendations: Would like to see a few more spots of internal storage in future designs. Heated mirrors and power seats would also be nice future additions to the SL package level. All in all - I love my Juke, would purchase again in a heartbeat."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals