2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 183 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

So much fun to drive.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Car has multiple personality drive styles. In city traffic and need to get up and go....Sport mode. Everyday driving normal mode and if you are feeling thrifty and not in a hurry....eco mode. Love the car even if I can't consistently get into the 30mpg range."

Awesome for the price!

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pros: "Price/Options/Performance"

Cons: "Interior design"

"You won't find anything better for the price. $25k fully loaded. The Tigwan or Clubman will cost you over $30k with the same options and aren't as fun to drive!"

SMILING

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive..."

Cons: "Have to move front seats forward to lay down back seats..."

O' Happy Day!!!

"I love my Juke... Bought it in March and I haven't been disappointed yet... It has a great look, always getting stares and a few people have yelled at me at traffic lights asking what it is... I don't miss having the center console at all.... The backseat is small but it serves its' purpose... I average 24.6 mpg which is less than what the sales guy told me, but I am still saving $ compared to my previous vechicle..."

O' Happy Day!!!

I love my Juke

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I financed this car a week ago, and from the moment I test drove it I fell in love. It is not as big as an SUV or crossover which is good for someone like me who is use to driving small cars. I also enjoy the push button start and the keyless entry. The turbo makes this a very fun car to drive. You can choose sport mode, normal mode, or eco mode. Also this vehicle is EXCELLENT on gas milage. I previously owned a Honda civic. The juke gets better gas milage than my civic did and it takes less to fill it up because it has a smaller gas tank. I GIVE THIS VEHICLE 5 STARS!"

can you say fun ?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The Juke grabbed our attention for its unique styling and was curious to see it in person. Having seen it and then test driven it , there was really no question as to if to get one only when to get one. The car is seriously good fun. On those boring stop start runs to work Eco mode is perfect giving pretty good MPG. The Juke though comes into its own when the sport mode is selected. The car simply comes alive, eager to accelerate, holding the road very well (especially considering its slightly raised body height) and very precise steering. The electric power steering can however make it feel like the there is no feedback and it does feel light, around town that is fine but on on the open road it takes a little getting used to. It may also contribute to the slight pull to the right under hard acceleration. (Torque steer) 91+ fuel (Premium) is recommended in the manual which is disappointing but only to be expected on a car with a turbo. Overall the Juke is great fun and I am delighted to have one."

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome functions, Gas mileage, Fun t"

"I had two RAV4s, one pilot, one highlander, one focus and one benz. This time around, I wanted something smaller, fuel efficient, AND AWD. I wasn't even considering Juke at first, but someone mentioned it and I looked it up. It looked funky, but I liked MPG... So I went to the car dealership. I test drove it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's small, but has turbo engine. It got an awesome kick to it. I bought SL AWD full op. It has everything I ever need. It's such a fun car to drive. Usually I put it on ECO mode and drive around. So far I've been having 30 MPG local which is GREAT. Everyone compliments my car and wants to drive it whenever they can lol. Handling is awesome, GPA is so easy to use, THEIR SPEAK SYSTEM IS SO UNREAL. Cargo is small, but I knew it when I bought it and didn't care much for it. Backseat was more roomy than I thought. It's very comfortable to drive :)"

Fun, Functional, Fairly Priced

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I have owned a SV with all wheel drive for about 2 weeks so I am still in the romance stage with this vehicle. The marketing is supposed to be towards younger males but I am 64 and bought it because I live in an isolated area, need all wheel drive, need a fair amount of comfort, and wanted a car that I could easily get in and out of. I like the styling of the vehicle but many think that it has a frog look which it may but that is all the more fun for me. I love the power and the fact that I can switch from normal to economy to sport mode. I would imagine that the reliability would be good as I have owned several nissans in my life and I put 250,000 miles on one and never had any problem with it and the quality of the Juke appears good. Also, the vehicle looks and feels much bigger than it really is and the ride is very comfortable and is free of engine, wind or road noise. In short, I am happy to own it."

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

Love my Juke, sporty and fast!

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, fast"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I got my Juke in October2012 brand new. I got the SV/sport model, so it comes with chrome package and a fin on the top of the trunk, as well as, has the leather interior, nav, heat/air control, sun-roof etc. I find that this is the best model of all the Jukes. You get the most for your money and its not much more than the lowest model. This car also states Pure Drive on the back of it but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I love the speed on the car. Has a lot of get up for a 4cyl. Have never used sport mode, don't think I really need to. Have tested out the econ mode and its very sluggish, so don't prefer to use it but it is supposed to improve gas mileage. A con (for some people) may be gas mileage. You cannot compare this car to a sedan that gets 35+ mpg (as my old Toyota Corolla got.) When I first got it, I was averaging 23/mpg. I drive about 40 miles round trip to work. I was using off brand fuels including Arco to fill-up at first. I noticed that if I put brand name fuel (mainly chevron/mobile), I was getting around 28 to 29 mpg. I continue to stay away from Arco as well as off name gas stations and only use Chevron/Mobile/Shell and continue to maintain 28-29 mpg. Id say this is your best bet if you drive a lot. It may be 20 cents more a gallon (2.00 more a fill-up) but your getting about 40-50 miles more out of your fill-up which is saving you money in the long run. I also only use premium fuel. It says you can use 87 rating but I have never tried it. In regards to fill-ups, this cars fuel light comes one once you have used close to 10 gallons (I think somewhere after 9.5 gallons used), however, this car has around a 13 gallon tank. Do not worry if you see this and the mileage countdown, you are not going to run out of gas. You are only filling up 10-11 gallons MAX if you continue to drive around while the fuel light is on. The most I've had to fill up was around 40.00 (3.70/gal roughly), so fill-ups aren't bad provided you are using good gasoline and getting more mileage for your money. Cons: This car has no arm rest in the center. I had to get used to that at first but now its not a big deal. Also the space in the backseat is very small. My uncle is about 5'7 and a big guy and he fit in the back seat well. My friend who is 6'3 could not fit in the car. So it is definitely compact inside. Im small myself (4'11) so is perfect for me. Pro's: Love the speed and the gas mileage for an SUV type car. Body style and inside design. For higher models the backup camera is handy along with navigation. Also has all the perks that an expensive brand car has for a cheaper, more affordable price. My car was listed at 28,999 and I got it for 24,999. Everything else about my Juke is great! I love her and very satisfied with my purchase."

Super Fun Car!

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Great Value for the price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "No center console as a junk catcher and arm rest."

"Although I have only had my car for about 2 weeks, it is a blast to drive. Since I am 50 and was sick of being so practical my whole life, I decided I wanted something sporty and fun to drive. I test drove a few cars, but I was bored with them until I stumbled on this car in the back lot of the dealership. Yes, it is quirky and odd looking, but that is what caught my eye at first. I couldn't stop smiling on the test drive and I haven't stopped yet. I have the SL model that is fully loaded with all the whistles and bells and it was only $22,300!! It is a great car if you don't have alot of people to transport, which is another reason I got this car. Also, we just had a severe sleet and ice condition here and my car was able to navigate through it all with no problems that left others in the ditch! LOVE THIS CAR!!!"

MOST LOVED CAR!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Great gas milage, all around impressed"

Cons: "limited space in hatch"

"It is def. more spacious than it looks. Gets around and handles really great. I love my car. I have been getting 29 mpg and have to drive all kinds of weather."

LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Out of ordinary, eye-catching style & Turbo boost"

Cons: "The Name, small radio/Nav system"

"Had a jeep - great car, but gas mileage and inner city parking was a hazard. Wanted a smaller car with SUV capabilities - did not expect the eye catching style or the Turbo boost bonus. Driving is a pleasure again. Receives compliments daily. Will be one year old tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ..... definitely wishing for many more"

Too much fun to drive! Love it!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Great acceleration, fun to drive,"

Cons: "No center console storage"

"Just bought the juke. Traded in a gas guzzling 2011 jeep grand cherokee. Test drove it and had to have it. Love the sport and normal driving modes. Getting around 27 mpg, but I drive mine in normal mode most of the time. Consider this car a two seater with a bonus backseat. Plenty of room up front and a little tight in the back seat, but I was aware of the size when I bought it. Great to have the fold down backseat. The handling of this car is just what I expected from Nissan. Great! I am definetly sold on the juke!"

Love the body style

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Great body style, conversation starter."

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, little storage, no leg room"

"Bought this car 6 months ago, now considering trading it. Love the body style but have had an aching back since purchasing the car. The car seats are contoured in a way which puts pressure and strain on my lower back and tail bone. Not built for the golden years person :( Not enough storage room in the front, sides, back or trunk of the car. I didn't realize I would miss so many of the creature comforts that I had in my previous car such as automatic lights, sunroof, storage etc. I found that there are too many bells and whistles missing in the model that I bought. The absolute worst is the constant lower back pain that I now have which is worse immediately after driving any long or semi long distances. More than 20 minutes in the car is a killer."

good and bad points to owning this car

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "stylish with lots of upgrade options"

Cons: "see my complete review for details"

"I bought my 2013 Juke SL loaded in Oct 2012, so I have had it for a year, and I am not all that happy with it. It has style, I will give Nissan that, but interior design has some issues. No arm rest in the middle, which I know you can buy after but you'd give up what little center console space you have. The arm rests on the door are fabric with tiny holes so every time you or your passenger opens the door, it sloughs off any dry skin you may have. It looks dull and faded compared to the rest of the black leather interior. I feel like I am getting DNA samples. I am very neat and clean, no kids, and this bugs me for the $27K I spent. You can't put down the backseat on the passenger side without taking the headrest off so it clears the front seat even with the front being moved forward a little. If your short and have to move the seat up a little (which is a pump not electric even though I have every option available), good luck trying to wedge your hand between the door arm rest and your seat. Gas mileage - avg 26 mpg, not great considering I drove a V6 Ford Escape that got that and was more functional."

Coolest car on the road

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pros: "Different from everything else, fun to drive"

Cons: "Not much space, but I knew that before I purchased"

"I looked for months for a new car/suv to buy. The Juke was by far the most interesting vehicle I could find for under 30K, and I still like it more than the luxury vehicles that are out there. Small cars like the Honda fit are just ridiculous looking, and I thought the Juke was very original and cool. I was convinced after the test drive that this was the car for me. I have been getting the EPA mpg when I drive carefully, I think all of the complaints are from people having too much fun with the turbo. The mpg is up to the driver more so than with other vehicles. I think the 2011 had a lot of problems, but the 2013 has been great."

More than what meets the eye!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "SUV like, but without the "bigness""

Cons: "Miss the armrest"

"Either you like the styling or you don't. I am finding that for the most part, people are telling me that they like the different look. Gas mileage is what I expected, around 25......alot depends how you drive it. I like sitting up in traffic and the Juke seems much bigger than it is while driving. This is a car that you can interact with by changing the driving modes. Interior quality is not that of a luxury car, but I have the fully loaded SL model and all the options are there, just cheaper. I gave up a Honda Accord Coupe for the Juke and I feel like I am actually driving again as you will feel the road, feel a little more sports car oriented and see the road much better. I live in a hilly area with normal winter conditions, so I look forward to how it will handle in the snow. All in all, a real fun car to drive."

Fun, Fast, Compact, Impractical

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "fun, fast, compact, unique,"

Cons: "gas milage for size, interior design"

"When I saw the ad for the Juke, I knew it was for me. I've never been a "car person" and never thought I would want a new car (all previous cars were used). However, I loved the Juke and now that I own one... I still love it but there are some compromises that one should be aware of: 1.) Interior lighting is almost non existent. I had to install sticky lights for the back seat and trunk. 2.) The glove box is comically cavernous. It is narrow and DEEP which makes storing stuff in there a mess. If you store things in the front they fall out the sides when the compartment is open. Super annoying. 3.) No arm rest and the compartment to store things in the center console is not convenient/easy to use. 4.) Gas milage is not what it was advertised as and I've read other reviews that say the same thing. I use a additive/fuel injector cleaner which helped but I'm running about 24-26mpg. However, despite all that I still love the car. The exterior design is so unique and gets some attention. The engine is great. I love having the turbo power and the handling is pretty good too. I love having the AWD especially with this winter we're having. The car is small enough to park in those city spaces that other cars have to pass up, but I was still able to bring home my 10 ft long carpet."

Really Enjoy My Juke and Drive it Every day

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun car to drive, room in front, great price"

Cons: "Needs interior arm rest, power seats"

"I am getting 30 -31 mpg going to work everyday on a 15 mile trek with freeway and in town traffic driving. My first leg is at 70 mph then drops to 45 mph. So as you see some is highway some is city. Enjoy the sporty handling and size. Air Conditioner will freeze you out and radio is good. Bluetooth is great as well. Would like an interior arm rest though. I pretty much drive in Normal mode and very rarely switch to turbo or eco mode. Did on a trip to Dallas and did not see too much difference overall if you got in heavy traffic as IH 35 does. Love my car and really enjoy it."

I love my car =)

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "cute, small, easy to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, mpg is not that good"

"I've been wanting a juke ever since I heard Nissan was coming out with a car the size of a mini. I always wanted a small car and this car looked so cute when it came out even though a lot of people said it was ugly. I've owned this car for about a week now and enjoy driving it a lot. Sirius xm makes driving in traffic a lot less boring too. The only negative thing i have about this car is the gas. Even though I drive in Eco mode pretty much 95% of the time, the mgp i get is only 27. And because I drive in Eco mode to try to save more gas, accelerating take quite a bit of time and I noticed that more cars are passing me and cutting me off since I started driving a Juke. Also, the gas tank is pretty small, only about 11 gallons. So expect to visit the pump pretty much every week. Other than that, I really have no complain, its just such a cute car and I just love it!"

Nice Car....but

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Higher off the ground than most small cars."

Cons: "No armrest or console."

"I really like this car. The only thing I don't like is that there is no armrest or console. Other than that, this is a great car. It is small, however my son is 6'4 and he has been in the backseat for several trips and he is ok."

Like it a lot, different Nissan when lease is up.

By on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pros: "Front end styling, Jazzy headlights, Speed!"

Cons: "No power seats/arm rests in "fully loaded" model"

"I looked at this vehicle and bought it an hour later. I made a hasty decision. I wouldn't say it is one I regret terribly; however, I should have shopped around. I like how the car looks from the front end, but not a huge fan of the side profile or rear view... from the front it looks classy, sporty, expensive, the rear "cheapens" the overall appearance. I have gotten 23 city / 28 hwy. The interior of the vehicle could have a few more perks for the "fully loaded" SL edition I leased. I would like power seats, arm rests, more storage nooks, and a fancier looking dash. I enjoy the built in Rockford Fosgate subs; they have good sound and bass. I do not like that the speakers are in the front doors and cloth covered, worries me a little in regards to wear and tear. Over all this car is fun to drive, I kick it into turbo-sport mode most of the time; I like the sportiness of it. I do get a lot of looks while driving and I think it is a good thing; the car is unique. My local dealer does not stock many and it makes me wonder if that is because it is not popular enough to carry more or some other reason. I want people to like my car and I would like to inspire others to want one like it... but if they aren't available, I guess I won't see many more on the road. My dealer did not budge on the price even with $6000 down on the lease and the monthly payment is still quite hefty. The buy-out price at the end of the lease is decent; however at that time I think I will get something different... but, I will probably stick with Nissan. I enjoy leasing because I can always drive a "new" vehicle and have a warranty. Not worrying about repairs is priceless. My lease is based $28,000 after taxes, I think I could have gotten more for my money in another vehicle or manufacturer."

Im 57 female

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"My midlife crisis car, in the 70's I had a 1976 4 barrel 350 horsepower CAMARO. ACTUALLY MY CAMARO WAS THE BOMB!!!! But I love this little Juke!!! No comparing my CAMARO but I am 57 now. You see old coot men in THIER sports cars. Looking silly might I add. I don't look as silly in this. I love it Look out you old Coot I will pass you up!!"

Love, Love LOVE My Juke!

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I've had this vehicle for about 2 months so far, and am still having a blast! This vehicle is perfect for those looking for a small, sporty AWD that is fun to drive (and I mean FUN!) Great handling and zippy performance. Although I had to get used to a little initial lag when you hit the pedal - once it kicks in, you are rolling! The three modes - Eco/Normal/Sport let you tailor the driving to the situation. I will confess that I've only tried Eco out of curiosity - the sport mode is lots more fun! Have been through two snows with this so far - 8 and 5 inches' worth, and the Juke was sure-footed in the snow (MUCH better than Hubby's 4WD mid-sized SUV). Style - If you are a driver who wants to blend in with the "crowd" - this is NOT the vehicle for you. Very distinctive styling that draws lots of looks, questions, and compliments. I chose the SL version - auto, AWD (with ALL the options you could want, including Leather, Nav, heated seats etc...) in Electric Blue. Had to wait a while for this particular combo due to the demand for such a newly-introduced vehicle - but it was definately worth the wait. Plus got a great deal on financing. Cons: Fuel economy was rated 25-30 mpg. With 1200 miles driving so far - I'm at 21.1 mpg. While I recognize that my driving style is not conservative, I would have hoped for something closer to 25 mpg. Additional recommendations: Would like to see a few more spots of internal storage in future designs. Heated mirrors and power seats would also be nice future additions to the SL package level. All in all - I love my Juke, would purchase again in a heartbeat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals