2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cons: "NO CENTER ARM REST NEEDS MORE CARGO ROOM"

"BUT I OUT GREW IT, WISH THEY MADE ONE A LIL BIGGER..."

Not happy with my 2013 Juke SL

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun and Fast to Drive and Beautiful to look at!"

Cons: "Not enough interior or door panel lights!"

"I bought this SUV in Gun Metallic, red/black leather int. with the chrome pkg. I love the look and how fast it can go, but i feel tired after driving it. They did not put enough interior lights, and no door panel lights at all, and there is no lights at all in the back area overhead. It has a couple of blind spots. I was so into the way the Juke SL look, but did not pay attention to the other important features that would make me happy in the long run. I am now trying to sell it after only 3wks and only 1220 miles even though i will loose lots of money. Pay attention to what the Juke has and ESPECIALLy to all it's missing before you buy one."

Still turning heads!

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, drop seats for cargo"

Cons: "small gas tank, no arm rest"

"People still stop me all the time to ask about my Juke and they like it. Other Juke owners I have met are just as enthusiastic. I bought one of the first on the sales floor in October 2010. I have driven the tires off this car with a 75 mile commute and have been very happy with the comfort level and handling. People can't believe how much stuff I can pack in this car when I drop the back seats. My only complaint has been the same as everyone else: could use a larger gas tank, more interior lighting, and an armrest/storage console. Otherwise, still very happy with it. Also, the Nissan dealer was/is still much more accomodating than the Honda dealer."

The Juke is no joke!

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Cute, fun, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "No arm rest and small gas tank."

"Love the Juke. Sporty little ride with a good amount of power. Lots of fun to drive.Purchased in April of 2011, no problems to date. Drive in eco mode because it seems smoother to me. I do notice the boost in normal or sport mode though. Great car and very cute too. Fell in love with the look but I wish it came in a V6."

I Enjoy my Juke a lot

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun to drive, the looks you get"

Cons: "small gas tank, no center armrest, no dead pedal,"

"Car is pretty fast and handles nicely. Sport mode is a blast. Car has plenty of power for passing or merging onto the highway. Interior is pretty nice. At first I was bemoaning a lack of a armrest but I think I have already got used to not having one. My only real takeaways are that the gas tank is a bit small and I now have to fill up a bit more frequently. I'm only getting about 25 or 26 mpg but drive in AWDv most of the time and I do not drive slow. I also wish that you could get the AWD with the 6speed. This is the first cvt equipped car I have driven and I was a bit surprised how smooth the transmission is. I kind of expected to hate it but after driving it for a while I think it does a fine job. Car does great in snow with the full time AWD."

Save your money

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Features are great"

Cons: "no arm rest, handling"

"If you live in a snow climate that has poor road conditions...this car is not for you. It handles EXTREMELY POOR on snow covered roads. Great if you live where snow doesn't exist."

Love my Juke, sporty and fast!

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, fast"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I got my Juke in October2012 brand new. I got the SV/sport model, so it comes with chrome package and a fin on the top of the trunk, as well as, has the leather interior, nav, heat/air control, sun-roof etc. I find that this is the best model of all the Jukes. You get the most for your money and its not much more than the lowest model. This car also states Pure Drive on the back of it but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I love the speed on the car. Has a lot of get up for a 4cyl. Have never used sport mode, don't think I really need to. Have tested out the econ mode and its very sluggish, so don't prefer to use it but it is supposed to improve gas mileage. A con (for some people) may be gas mileage. You cannot compare this car to a sedan that gets 35+ mpg (as my old Toyota Corolla got.) When I first got it, I was averaging 23/mpg. I drive about 40 miles round trip to work. I was using off brand fuels including Arco to fill-up at first. I noticed that if I put brand name fuel (mainly chevron/mobile), I was getting around 28 to 29 mpg. I continue to stay away from Arco as well as off name gas stations and only use Chevron/Mobile/Shell and continue to maintain 28-29 mpg. Id say this is your best bet if you drive a lot. It may be 20 cents more a gallon (2.00 more a fill-up) but your getting about 40-50 miles more out of your fill-up which is saving you money in the long run. I also only use premium fuel. It says you can use 87 rating but I have never tried it. In regards to fill-ups, this cars fuel light comes one once you have used close to 10 gallons (I think somewhere after 9.5 gallons used), however, this car has around a 13 gallon tank. Do not worry if you see this and the mileage countdown, you are not going to run out of gas. You are only filling up 10-11 gallons MAX if you continue to drive around while the fuel light is on. The most I've had to fill up was around 40.00 (3.70/gal roughly), so fill-ups aren't bad provided you are using good gasoline and getting more mileage for your money. Cons: This car has no arm rest in the center. I had to get used to that at first but now its not a big deal. Also the space in the backseat is very small. My uncle is about 5'7 and a big guy and he fit in the back seat well. My friend who is 6'3 could not fit in the car. So it is definitely compact inside. Im small myself (4'11) so is perfect for me. Pro's: Love the speed and the gas mileage for an SUV type car. Body style and inside design. For higher models the backup camera is handy along with navigation. Also has all the perks that an expensive brand car has for a cheaper, more affordable price. My car was listed at 28,999 and I got it for 24,999. Everything else about my Juke is great! I love her and very satisfied with my purchase."

perfect for me!

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Cute, dependable, drives well, comfortable (but I do miss a center arm rest). Love the pick up. Only one con - MPG is a little low..but I don't drive that much so it's not a big deal."

Nice Car....but

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Higher off the ground than most small cars."

Cons: "No armrest or console."

"I really like this car. The only thing I don't like is that there is no armrest or console. Other than that, this is a great car. It is small, however my son is 6'4 and he has been in the backseat for several trips and he is ok."

A very pleasing vehicle!

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "Nice very handy yet economical size."

Cons: "Windows down and sunroof open, lots of wind noise!"

"I purchased my Juke 2 years ago, and have 44000 miles on the clock. I like this car more today than I did when I bought it! It looks different and I like that, it doesnt look like all of the other boxes in the parking lot. It isnt very big, the rear seats and cargo areas are just a tad tight, but we are a middle aged childless couple and the size serves us perfectly. The front seats are roomy and very comfortable, the back seats are snug, but they work well for a evening out with friends. The leather heated seats, navigation system, Sirius radio and hands free phone are the icing on top of this sweet little treat!"

Battery

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pros: "Lemon"

Cons: "Lemon"

"I have a 2011 Nissian Juke. Purchased end of 2010 and up until this day, Nov. 2012. Three batteries have been replaced with in this 2 year period, four if your count the battery that was in the vehicle when i purchased the SUV Juke. I was advised by the dealership that it could be the climant, or the use of my phone charger...."come on people"....something is killing the battery and they dont know what is causing it. I have missed several days of work behind this SUV "JUKE", flagging down people to give me a boost, and etc. Please see consumer complaints about this vehicle before purchasing. Pure LEMON!!!!!!"

Coolest car on the road

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pros: "Different from everything else, fun to drive"

Cons: "Not much space, but I knew that before I purchased"

"I looked for months for a new car/suv to buy. The Juke was by far the most interesting vehicle I could find for under 30K, and I still like it more than the luxury vehicles that are out there. Small cars like the Honda fit are just ridiculous looking, and I thought the Juke was very original and cool. I was convinced after the test drive that this was the car for me. I have been getting the EPA mpg when I drive carefully, I think all of the complaints are from people having too much fun with the turbo. The mpg is up to the driver more so than with other vehicles. I think the 2011 had a lot of problems, but the 2013 has been great."

Really Enjoy My Juke and Drive it Every day

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun car to drive, room in front, great price"

Cons: "Needs interior arm rest, power seats"

"I am getting 30 -31 mpg going to work everyday on a 15 mile trek with freeway and in town traffic driving. My first leg is at 70 mph then drops to 45 mph. So as you see some is highway some is city. Enjoy the sporty handling and size. Air Conditioner will freeze you out and radio is good. Bluetooth is great as well. Would like an interior arm rest though. I pretty much drive in Normal mode and very rarely switch to turbo or eco mode. Did on a trip to Dallas and did not see too much difference overall if you got in heavy traffic as IH 35 does. Love my car and really enjoy it."

Love It

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome to drive, Unique, Spacious!!!"

Cons: "Could have front armrest and storage in console"

"Just traded in our old 2011 Juke SV for a newer 2012 Juke SL we didnt want to spend to much not knowing how we were going to like it seeing how it was the first year it came out. After owning it for 18months we decided it was time to invest in a newer one with more features. Love and look forward to owning it til the wheels fall off. Avg 27mpg thats the best MPG any of my vehicles have ever had so I cant complain. Also was told today that they are planning to come out with a newer edition in a couple yrs with 540Horsepower!! yes you heard me correctly..."

Fun to drive, more roomy than it looks, economical

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "Well designed. Economical. Comfortable. Fun Bravo!"

Cons: "1 suggestion; larger. sliding sun visors"

"This is the perfect commuter car. I drive about 60 miles to and from work. The only issue I have it that I wish the visors slid on their arm for flexible positioning. The car is comfortable and everything works great. Well designed and very functional. Roomier than it looks. Gets good gas mileage for a non-hybrid 4WD. And, aesthetically interesting."

Excellent value, niche market

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "Great value, performance, gadgets"

Cons: "Internals feel cheap, no larger engine option"

"I bought this car for a very specfic reason: I wanted to feel like I was driving a sports coupe without having to physically crawl into one (I'm a tall guy). Whle it meets that particular requirement for me, most people are going to want to be further on either end of the size/sportiness spectrum. It looks great, but that's subjective...the styling is very "love it or hate it", and I get more negative comments than positive ones. I don't care, I like it. It handles amazingly, especially considering its height. It's VERY light for it's physical size, and that's noticeable when you're driving. You rarely find this combination of bells and whistles (in the top tim) and performance for this price. To address some of the common complaints: No armrest...annoying, but not a deal breaker. Yes, the internal plastics (while looking good), feel cheap. The inside of the doors in particular give a little when pressed upon, and just remind you how plastic they are. Backseats are small, but no worse (in fact, better!) than most 2+2's for headroom. Leg room is a little worse, but that's dependent on how far the driver's seat is moved back."

Poor gas mileage

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

"Fun to drive; unique exterior design but gets lousy gas mileage. I expected better with a small car; I suppose because this has the conversion and the turbo engine iit isnt so goos on gas."

<3 My JUKE!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "CUTE, DIG Turbo, ICON, smooth, easy & fun to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, headrest could be more adjustable"

"Perfect for what I was looking for in a car, small and sporty. Though this is still bigger than I thought I would get. I was initially looking for a 2 door smaller low to the ground coupe and ended up with this higher but not too high off the ground 4 door sport cross utility with DIG Turbo. It handles so easy. Love how different it looks than the other cars out there, hope this Euro style stays. It's so funny when heads turn. I like the center console because I can see everything I need to get to and it keeps clean. As a passenger I miss an armrest but not while I'm driving, I just don't notice. Also I was wondering why it doesn't come with power seats, maybe because it's sporty? But it would be nice to have and also a more adjustable headrest. I use all the ICON settings, living in SoCal The Eco setting is great for the freeways. Sport Boost is great for passing and just to go fast when you want. Overall I'm thrilled with my new JUKE."

2012 Juke SL CVT

By on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Pros: "Drives well, passes well, fun to drive"

Cons: "No armrest/center console, so so gas mileage"

"I like the Juke quite a bit. It is a stiffer ride compared to some vehicles but not really bad overall. It is a "sporty" type of ride and mini suv. My SL is loaded and the nav/bluetooth/back up camera is fantastic. The gas mileage is not as good as expected as I am averaging 27.30 mpg's. My driving is mostly highway and thats not even close to the 32 on the sticker. I measure every tank using the odometer and an external phone gas app. The turbo helps the car run and pass well but is not real fast on take off. This car does pass like a V8 when needed. Car requires super unleaded and while some are running regular, it will hurt performance and mpg's. Good solid car overall, ok mileage, I would buy it again."

I love my car =)

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "cute, small, easy to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, mpg is not that good"

"I've been wanting a juke ever since I heard Nissan was coming out with a car the size of a mini. I always wanted a small car and this car looked so cute when it came out even though a lot of people said it was ugly. I've owned this car for about a week now and enjoy driving it a lot. Sirius xm makes driving in traffic a lot less boring too. The only negative thing i have about this car is the gas. Even though I drive in Eco mode pretty much 95% of the time, the mgp i get is only 27. And because I drive in Eco mode to try to save more gas, accelerating take quite a bit of time and I noticed that more cars are passing me and cutting me off since I started driving a Juke. Also, the gas tank is pretty small, only about 11 gallons. So expect to visit the pump pretty much every week. Other than that, I really have no complain, its just such a cute car and I just love it!"

LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Out of ordinary, eye-catching style & Turbo boost"

Cons: "The Name, small radio/Nav system"

"Had a jeep - great car, but gas mileage and inner city parking was a hazard. Wanted a smaller car with SUV capabilities - did not expect the eye catching style or the Turbo boost bonus. Driving is a pleasure again. Receives compliments daily. Will be one year old tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ..... definitely wishing for many more"

Not your run of the mill box

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "Sporty driver, nice upgrades available"

Cons: "Miss center console arm rest"

"I was looking for a small SUV when I found the JUKE. It has all the room my husband and I need with the fold down rear seats. It sits higher than a car so it is easy to get in and out of. I love the unconventional style of the vehicle and I opted for a black leather interior with red accents, it looks sharp. It is fun to drive in the sport mode and when the weather turns bad the awd mode is very nice. I like the navigation system and backup camera I got on my Juke."

Bye, Bye Juke

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "Interesting styling"

Cons: "Gas mileage, cramped, lack of storage"

"I've had my Juke for about 5 months -- the fully loaded SL version and just got rid of it. While the car is eye-catching and definitely unique from anything else on the road, that's pretty much where the positive ends. As others have mentioned, gas mileage is horrible, seats uncomfortable, zero storage on the inside and extremely cramped interior. While Nissan may be commended for thinking outside the box with this car, I think they focused on the wrong direction. The ICON system is gimicky and useless, the lack of center console irritating, and the design tiresome after a few weeks. Maybe in its next iteration the Juke will be great, but not now."

Too much fun to drive! Love it!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Great acceleration, fun to drive,"

Cons: "No center console storage"

"Just bought the juke. Traded in a gas guzzling 2011 jeep grand cherokee. Test drove it and had to have it. Love the sport and normal driving modes. Getting around 27 mpg, but I drive mine in normal mode most of the time. Consider this car a two seater with a bonus backseat. Plenty of room up front and a little tight in the back seat, but I was aware of the size when I bought it. Great to have the fold down backseat. The handling of this car is just what I expected from Nissan. Great! I am definetly sold on the juke!"

not the best car in the world

By on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Handling, options, power, technology"

Cons: "Interior room, no armrest, no telescopic wheel"

"i test drove a juke sv because i likes the looks and specifications. but it doesnt live up to what i expected. power and handling was very good. but the interior room front and back were poor for someone 6'3 like me, and no telescopic steering wheel makes it worse. but other than that the options and technology were very good. but it doesnt add up to what the car is. personally i think its not the brightest car in the world but it is worth a test drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals