• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome functions, Gas mileage, Fun t"

"I had two RAV4s, one pilot, one highlander, one focus and one benz. This time around, I wanted something smaller, fuel efficient, AND AWD. I wasn't even considering Juke at first, but someone mentioned it and I looked it up. It looked funky, but I liked MPG... So I went to the car dealership. I test drove it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's small, but has turbo engine. It got an awesome kick to it. I bought SL AWD full op. It has everything I ever need. It's such a fun car to drive. Usually I put it on ECO mode and drive around. So far I've been having 30 MPG local which is GREAT. Everyone compliments my car and wants to drive it whenever they can lol. Handling is awesome, GPA is so easy to use, THEIR SPEAK SYSTEM IS SO UNREAL. Cargo is small, but I knew it when I bought it and didn't care much for it. Backseat was more roomy than I thought. It's very comfortable to drive :)"

This car is more fun than any other car-ever

By on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pros: "Comfort features, stereo, crazy fun, distictinve"

Cons: "poor lighting inside, no a2dp, terrible voice comm"

"This car is more fun than I deserve. So cool. Everything about it suits a commuter like me lookig for a fun comfortable distinctive ride. It has 2 minor issues 1)Bluetooth Voice dial is awful and it wont bluetooth stream from my ipod/phone 2)Its interior lighting is pretty bad. All things considered, if thats all Nissan missed, its pretty much a home run. Great car."

Love this car! Nissan made another great vehicle.

By on Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, mpg, features and unique!"

Cons: "Not for a large family."

"I have owned a LOT of cars. Expensive hobby, but I like change. This car gets great mpg, the AWD got me through a tough winter w/ lots of snow like a champ, lots of zip and all of the features you could want...all at a great price!"

Im 57 female

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"My midlife crisis car, in the 70's I had a 1976 4 barrel 350 horsepower CAMARO. ACTUALLY MY CAMARO WAS THE BOMB!!!! But I love this little Juke!!! No comparing my CAMARO but I am 57 now. You see old coot men in THIER sports cars. Looking silly might I add. I don't look as silly in this. I love it Look out you old Coot I will pass you up!!"

Funky and fun - just my style!

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun, funky & spunky"

Cons: "lacking interior lights & arm rests,small gas tank"

"I have had my car since Aug 2011 and I still have folks asking me about it all the time. I love the way it looks and the way it drives. It's just the right size for my kid and me and I don't get asked to be the taxi very often ;) My only complaints would be the same as I have read from others, not enough interior lighting, no arm rests and gas tank is too small. All these things are minor and I have learned to live with them."

Love the way this car handles!

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive!"

Cons: "Arm rest isn't standard equipment."

"Great value, great gas mileage. Fun to drive. My kids are gone so I don't need a big SUV, didn't want a sedan either, so this is great. It is peppy and has a great turning radius."

Great in the snow

By on Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive."

Cons: "It's a tad harsh. It's a sports car."

"I just wanted to add my impressions of the AWD feature, since that was a big part of my reason for buying it. I only had one experience with really bad conditions, but it was a long, long drive home on the interstate, with a couple of bathroom breaks on exits with up to 8" of snow on the roads. I found the Juke to be great in the snow, and there were plenty of cars stuck on the same roads I was traveling. With its sport tuning the Juke lets you feel the quality of the road, which I think is a great advantage. Btw, if you buy one of these, get used to wondering why people are looking at you. They're not looking at you, they're looking at the car."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cons: "NO CENTER ARM REST NEEDS MORE CARGO ROOM"

"BUT I OUT GREW IT, WISH THEY MADE ONE A LIL BIGGER..."

Not happy with my 2013 Juke SL

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun and Fast to Drive and Beautiful to look at!"

Cons: "Not enough interior or door panel lights!"

"I bought this SUV in Gun Metallic, red/black leather int. with the chrome pkg. I love the look and how fast it can go, but i feel tired after driving it. They did not put enough interior lights, and no door panel lights at all, and there is no lights at all in the back area overhead. It has a couple of blind spots. I was so into the way the Juke SL look, but did not pay attention to the other important features that would make me happy in the long run. I am now trying to sell it after only 3wks and only 1220 miles even though i will loose lots of money. Pay attention to what the Juke has and ESPECIALLy to all it's missing before you buy one."

Still turning heads!

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, drop seats for cargo"

Cons: "small gas tank, no arm rest"

"People still stop me all the time to ask about my Juke and they like it. Other Juke owners I have met are just as enthusiastic. I bought one of the first on the sales floor in October 2010. I have driven the tires off this car with a 75 mile commute and have been very happy with the comfort level and handling. People can't believe how much stuff I can pack in this car when I drop the back seats. My only complaint has been the same as everyone else: could use a larger gas tank, more interior lighting, and an armrest/storage console. Otherwise, still very happy with it. Also, the Nissan dealer was/is still much more accomodating than the Honda dealer."

The Juke is no joke!

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Cute, fun, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "No arm rest and small gas tank."

"Love the Juke. Sporty little ride with a good amount of power. Lots of fun to drive.Purchased in April of 2011, no problems to date. Drive in eco mode because it seems smoother to me. I do notice the boost in normal or sport mode though. Great car and very cute too. Fell in love with the look but I wish it came in a V6."

I Enjoy my Juke a lot

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun to drive, the looks you get"

Cons: "small gas tank, no center armrest, no dead pedal,"

"Car is pretty fast and handles nicely. Sport mode is a blast. Car has plenty of power for passing or merging onto the highway. Interior is pretty nice. At first I was bemoaning a lack of a armrest but I think I have already got used to not having one. My only real takeaways are that the gas tank is a bit small and I now have to fill up a bit more frequently. I'm only getting about 25 or 26 mpg but drive in AWDv most of the time and I do not drive slow. I also wish that you could get the AWD with the 6speed. This is the first cvt equipped car I have driven and I was a bit surprised how smooth the transmission is. I kind of expected to hate it but after driving it for a while I think it does a fine job. Car does great in snow with the full time AWD."

Save your money

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Features are great"

Cons: "no arm rest, handling"

"If you live in a snow climate that has poor road conditions...this car is not for you. It handles EXTREMELY POOR on snow covered roads. Great if you live where snow doesn't exist."

Love my Juke, sporty and fast!

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, fast"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I got my Juke in October2012 brand new. I got the SV/sport model, so it comes with chrome package and a fin on the top of the trunk, as well as, has the leather interior, nav, heat/air control, sun-roof etc. I find that this is the best model of all the Jukes. You get the most for your money and its not much more than the lowest model. This car also states Pure Drive on the back of it but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I love the speed on the car. Has a lot of get up for a 4cyl. Have never used sport mode, don't think I really need to. Have tested out the econ mode and its very sluggish, so don't prefer to use it but it is supposed to improve gas mileage. A con (for some people) may be gas mileage. You cannot compare this car to a sedan that gets 35+ mpg (as my old Toyota Corolla got.) When I first got it, I was averaging 23/mpg. I drive about 40 miles round trip to work. I was using off brand fuels including Arco to fill-up at first. I noticed that if I put brand name fuel (mainly chevron/mobile), I was getting around 28 to 29 mpg. I continue to stay away from Arco as well as off name gas stations and only use Chevron/Mobile/Shell and continue to maintain 28-29 mpg. Id say this is your best bet if you drive a lot. It may be 20 cents more a gallon (2.00 more a fill-up) but your getting about 40-50 miles more out of your fill-up which is saving you money in the long run. I also only use premium fuel. It says you can use 87 rating but I have never tried it. In regards to fill-ups, this cars fuel light comes one once you have used close to 10 gallons (I think somewhere after 9.5 gallons used), however, this car has around a 13 gallon tank. Do not worry if you see this and the mileage countdown, you are not going to run out of gas. You are only filling up 10-11 gallons MAX if you continue to drive around while the fuel light is on. The most I've had to fill up was around 40.00 (3.70/gal roughly), so fill-ups aren't bad provided you are using good gasoline and getting more mileage for your money. Cons: This car has no arm rest in the center. I had to get used to that at first but now its not a big deal. Also the space in the backseat is very small. My uncle is about 5'7 and a big guy and he fit in the back seat well. My friend who is 6'3 could not fit in the car. So it is definitely compact inside. Im small myself (4'11) so is perfect for me. Pro's: Love the speed and the gas mileage for an SUV type car. Body style and inside design. For higher models the backup camera is handy along with navigation. Also has all the perks that an expensive brand car has for a cheaper, more affordable price. My car was listed at 28,999 and I got it for 24,999. Everything else about my Juke is great! I love her and very satisfied with my purchase."

perfect for me!

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Cute, dependable, drives well, comfortable (but I do miss a center arm rest). Love the pick up. Only one con - MPG is a little low..but I don't drive that much so it's not a big deal."

Nice Car....but

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Higher off the ground than most small cars."

Cons: "No armrest or console."

"I really like this car. The only thing I don't like is that there is no armrest or console. Other than that, this is a great car. It is small, however my son is 6'4 and he has been in the backseat for several trips and he is ok."

A very pleasing vehicle!

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "Nice very handy yet economical size."

Cons: "Windows down and sunroof open, lots of wind noise!"

"I purchased my Juke 2 years ago, and have 44000 miles on the clock. I like this car more today than I did when I bought it! It looks different and I like that, it doesnt look like all of the other boxes in the parking lot. It isnt very big, the rear seats and cargo areas are just a tad tight, but we are a middle aged childless couple and the size serves us perfectly. The front seats are roomy and very comfortable, the back seats are snug, but they work well for a evening out with friends. The leather heated seats, navigation system, Sirius radio and hands free phone are the icing on top of this sweet little treat!"

Battery

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pros: "Lemon"

Cons: "Lemon"

"I have a 2011 Nissian Juke. Purchased end of 2010 and up until this day, Nov. 2012. Three batteries have been replaced with in this 2 year period, four if your count the battery that was in the vehicle when i purchased the SUV Juke. I was advised by the dealership that it could be the climant, or the use of my phone charger...."come on people"....something is killing the battery and they dont know what is causing it. I have missed several days of work behind this SUV "JUKE", flagging down people to give me a boost, and etc. Please see consumer complaints about this vehicle before purchasing. Pure LEMON!!!!!!"

Coolest car on the road

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pros: "Different from everything else, fun to drive"

Cons: "Not much space, but I knew that before I purchased"

"I looked for months for a new car/suv to buy. The Juke was by far the most interesting vehicle I could find for under 30K, and I still like it more than the luxury vehicles that are out there. Small cars like the Honda fit are just ridiculous looking, and I thought the Juke was very original and cool. I was convinced after the test drive that this was the car for me. I have been getting the EPA mpg when I drive carefully, I think all of the complaints are from people having too much fun with the turbo. The mpg is up to the driver more so than with other vehicles. I think the 2011 had a lot of problems, but the 2013 has been great."

Really Enjoy My Juke and Drive it Every day

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun car to drive, room in front, great price"

Cons: "Needs interior arm rest, power seats"

"I am getting 30 -31 mpg going to work everyday on a 15 mile trek with freeway and in town traffic driving. My first leg is at 70 mph then drops to 45 mph. So as you see some is highway some is city. Enjoy the sporty handling and size. Air Conditioner will freeze you out and radio is good. Bluetooth is great as well. Would like an interior arm rest though. I pretty much drive in Normal mode and very rarely switch to turbo or eco mode. Did on a trip to Dallas and did not see too much difference overall if you got in heavy traffic as IH 35 does. Love my car and really enjoy it."

Love It

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome to drive, Unique, Spacious!!!"

Cons: "Could have front armrest and storage in console"

"Just traded in our old 2011 Juke SV for a newer 2012 Juke SL we didnt want to spend to much not knowing how we were going to like it seeing how it was the first year it came out. After owning it for 18months we decided it was time to invest in a newer one with more features. Love and look forward to owning it til the wheels fall off. Avg 27mpg thats the best MPG any of my vehicles have ever had so I cant complain. Also was told today that they are planning to come out with a newer edition in a couple yrs with 540Horsepower!! yes you heard me correctly..."

Fun to drive, more roomy than it looks, economical

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "Well designed. Economical. Comfortable. Fun Bravo!"

Cons: "1 suggestion; larger. sliding sun visors"

"This is the perfect commuter car. I drive about 60 miles to and from work. The only issue I have it that I wish the visors slid on their arm for flexible positioning. The car is comfortable and everything works great. Well designed and very functional. Roomier than it looks. Gets good gas mileage for a non-hybrid 4WD. And, aesthetically interesting."

Excellent value, niche market

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "Great value, performance, gadgets"

Cons: "Internals feel cheap, no larger engine option"

"I bought this car for a very specfic reason: I wanted to feel like I was driving a sports coupe without having to physically crawl into one (I'm a tall guy). Whle it meets that particular requirement for me, most people are going to want to be further on either end of the size/sportiness spectrum. It looks great, but that's subjective...the styling is very "love it or hate it", and I get more negative comments than positive ones. I don't care, I like it. It handles amazingly, especially considering its height. It's VERY light for it's physical size, and that's noticeable when you're driving. You rarely find this combination of bells and whistles (in the top tim) and performance for this price. To address some of the common complaints: No armrest...annoying, but not a deal breaker. Yes, the internal plastics (while looking good), feel cheap. The inside of the doors in particular give a little when pressed upon, and just remind you how plastic they are. Backseats are small, but no worse (in fact, better!) than most 2+2's for headroom. Leg room is a little worse, but that's dependent on how far the driver's seat is moved back."

Poor gas mileage

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

"Fun to drive; unique exterior design but gets lousy gas mileage. I expected better with a small car; I suppose because this has the conversion and the turbo engine iit isnt so goos on gas."

<3 My JUKE!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "CUTE, DIG Turbo, ICON, smooth, easy & fun to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, headrest could be more adjustable"

"Perfect for what I was looking for in a car, small and sporty. Though this is still bigger than I thought I would get. I was initially looking for a 2 door smaller low to the ground coupe and ended up with this higher but not too high off the ground 4 door sport cross utility with DIG Turbo. It handles so easy. Love how different it looks than the other cars out there, hope this Euro style stays. It's so funny when heads turn. I like the center console because I can see everything I need to get to and it keeps clean. As a passenger I miss an armrest but not while I'm driving, I just don't notice. Also I was wondering why it doesn't come with power seats, maybe because it's sporty? But it would be nice to have and also a more adjustable headrest. I use all the ICON settings, living in SoCal The Eco setting is great for the freeways. Sport Boost is great for passing and just to go fast when you want. Overall I'm thrilled with my new JUKE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals