• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Nissan JUKE

8.2

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 14 15 16 | Next

best small AWD

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I test drove the AWD automatic and found it to be almost as fun as the comercials. On Eco and Normal mode there is a hesitation when starting, but Sport mode is as fast or faster than my V-6 accord. The vectoring AWD pulls the car around tight corners with ease.Nice interior for a less expensive crossover, The engine has a litttle whine as the turbo kicks in, but I kind of liked it. Good ground clearance, no premium gas needed and one full size suitcase WILL fit in the trunk with some room to spare, ( I brought a suitcase with me). It beats the AWD seadans in ground clearance and looks, I'll be buying one soon."

Amazing!

By on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Just purchased JUKE yesterday, it is so much fun and drives so well! It is such a good looking vehicle,with a lot of character.I know You can get for the money Rouge , a little biger ,but it looks just like any other car ....I love the solution of switching from auto-sport-eco mode.The sport mode is really powerful (You ll bee surprice!) ,the eco-gas economy is lot weaker,but still stronger then my 99 Rav 4.I gave 5 exellent ,because I really like it ,and hope You too!"

New and Stylish

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"This vehicle will get up and go. There is a bit of a delay when you first hit the gas, but once the turbo kicks in it is nice. I have already pre-ordered my SL AWD. It is priced very reasonably for all the options that you can get on it. The style grows on you the more you look at it."

Previous | 1 ... 14 15 16 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for