2011 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

My Juke Joint is Funky Feisty & Fun

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, appearance, Fun to drive"

"Fun to drive, acceleration is great performance is amazing. This car has a lot of attitude and spunk. Gas Milage is not that bad but isn't as great as my Versa. Interior size is perfect for me! Great Car!!"

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

Love it. TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "like feel of car, love unique look of it"

Cons: "Bad on gas"

"I LOVE MY JUKE. If had better mileage and backseat leg room, it would be the perfect midsize car. Do not like that passengers doors can only be automatically unlocked by driver, thus passenger have to manually unlock door."

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

LOVE IT

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "YOU FEEL LIKE DIVING A RACING CAR IN A SUV"

Cons: "BACK CABIN NEEDS A BIT MORE SPACE"

"I JUST PURCHASED THIS CAR AND I AM IN LOVE OF IT. THE PERFORMANCE IS AMAZING AND SPEED IS AWESOME. I LIKE THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN CHOSE THE WAY YOU WANT YOU CAR TO RESPOND TO YOUR DRIVE. YOU CAN CHOOSE A NORMAL DRIVE, SPORT DRIVE LIKE A RACING CAR OR ECO MODE FOR SAVING MORE GAS IN THE CITY. GPS IS TOUCH SCREEN AND VERY FAST AND RESPONSIVE. PASSENGERS ROOM IN THE BACK IS NOT AS BIG AS I WOULD WISH BUT IT IS CONFORTABLE FOR PEOPLE I WOULD SAY LESS THAT 6'. AT THE DEALER WERE VERY FRIENDLY. YOU WONT REGRET BUYING A CAR LIKE THIS IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PERFORMANCE AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO VARY YOU DRIVE AND THE GOOD THING. YOU CAN MANAGE THE CAR INSTEAD OF THE CAR MANAGING YOU. HEHE"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Not for Petites

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "sport looks nice, rides smooth, singles only."

Cons: "NOT comfort in the back seat ."

"Looks and Rides well, designed for single or couple only, comfortable driver seat, back seats no room, very uncomfortable when open the door, and I am 5.1!!!, taller people have a hard time, A/C very noisy, good only for the front, passenger seated in the back cook themselves, love the red color, but It is not for Petite people, I am 5'2" had a Subaru Forester for 11 years, Love it, but want to try a Nissan, the dealer customer service is excellent, and i bought it. Big mistake. I have a 54 lbs dog,no room for her at all."

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals