2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great cute

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage and zooms around."

"The juke is a fun car to drive, small and able to get in and out of parking spots easy.Enough room for me and wife and groceries in back of seats. Great gas mileage. Back seats are for small people, we knew that when we bought it.We have the SL all wheel drive, love the car."

Just bought by 2nd Juke SL

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "Safety, Great Vehicle for the Price, FUNNNNNNNNNN"

Cons: "Cabin is a bit on the noisey side"

"I owned a 2011 SL AWD, LOVED IT... 4x4 button was hidden under steering column...cabin noise a bit loud... but just LOVED the car. ALWAYS drove in "SPORT" mode..car just hugs the road and zips by everyone, if you want it to. SAFETY? well, lemme tell ya... 2Mar15 I was t-boned in my sweet Juke, all 3 airbags deployed,$11,000 in damages, felt like I did 10 seconds in the ring with Mike Tyson (I'm only 105lbs) but I was not seriously injured. I did NOT even consider looking at anything else when replacing my wrecked 2011 Juke, went right out and purchased 2015 SL... WOW the improvements.. I don't even bother with the "sport" mode, they must have reconfigured something because this moves in "regular" mode better than the 2011 did in "sport" mode. Love the surround cameras for parking (BTW you can park this little bug ANYWHERE!) The car is just GREAT FUN. Yes, it drives tight and firm, some folks call it rough. I like to FEEL the vehicle when I'm driving... to be able to feel what the car is doing, and I FEEL this car. I don't find long drives an issue (as others mention). Don't recommend it for a family... but for a single, or couples, no issue. Oh... and they moved that 4x4 toggle button out from under the steering column (YIPPEE) it was my ONLY real complaint in the 2011. I've never gotten near the gas mileage they place on sticker... but I'm in the low 20's and no the premium gas is not mandated!!! (Checked with Service Department at Nissan to ensure my 2011 warranty wouldn't be compromised.) you CAN use regular gas, but in my 2011 I noticed that I actually got less mileage with the regular gas... But NO performance issues. My 2015 is only 10 days old, but love it even more than my 2011 and would not have believe that was possible! FUN FUN FUN and SAFE!!! Just a wonderful, comfortable vehicle..."

I love this vehicle.

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Give it a center armrest without additional charge"

"It is the first car I have ever owned (four years now) that I am considering trading in for a new one exactly like it. Not a bit of trouble with this vehicle, except it needs a center armrest. I can honestly say I love this car - and I've never said that about any vehicle. Lots of positives about this vehicle. One drawback, Florida lovebugs go right through the exterior paint - more so than any car I've had before."

Fun and surprising

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

"This car loves to hug corners. Handles real well in ECO mode or Sport mode. AWD have had no issues in Indiana snow the past three years. Its gotten me where others couldn't go - even without it full loaded down. My dog and I travel in it a lot and folding down the back seats flat allows enough room for my 65 pound shepherd to stand tall and look out."

Fun, reliable, fast, easy to park and handle

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

"The Juke feels substantial on the road. Comfort is good, noisier than some larger SUV's. Equipment on SL is great-- back up camera is very useful. Sport mode works great in the snow."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals