2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 183 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Very Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Not spacious, no air vents in the back seats"

"If space is what you are looking for, don't bother. This car provides great gas mileage and great aesthetics. It's a hybrid between an SUV and a car, but really it has more feature of a car. It has satellite radio (but don't be fooled, it comes with an optional monthly subscription) and nice sound overall. I recommend this car to anyone interested in a mid-priced, sport-looking car :)"

Great Vehicle...

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Sporty looking and fun to drive!"

Cons: "FUEL MILEAGE, head rest and no storage."

"But, the gas mileage is not even close to what they are claiming! With that said it's still a great car. I have had it a while now and I still look forward to driving it! I am a single gal and it works for me but if I am hauling my my nieces around I find there is not near enough space so keep that in mind."

Loaded

By on Monday, May 16, 2011

"I've had the SL AWD for five months. MPG were way off at first. 22-23 for hwy/city mix. Break in took forever but now with 8,500 miles on it I'm getting 26-27 mpg. It's not the greatest for long trips due to the lack of a center console and the door arm rest is to low for me. I really miss having a console. No more having things within easy reach. People of size don't fit comfortably. I love the room in the back with the seat laid down. I can easily sleep back there on long trips. My 2 large dogs fit well back there when I run errands, but then I have to put all my shopping bags in the front passenger seat. You can't beat all the options you get in the SL for the price. I do miss having space and storage. The car is great though for your everyday running around."

Fun to drive, more roomy than it looks, economical

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "Well designed. Economical. Comfortable. Fun Bravo!"

Cons: "1 suggestion; larger. sliding sun visors"

"This is the perfect commuter car. I drive about 60 miles to and from work. The only issue I have it that I wish the visors slid on their arm for flexible positioning. The car is comfortable and everything works great. Well designed and very functional. Roomier than it looks. Gets good gas mileage for a non-hybrid 4WD. And, aesthetically interesting."

MY FIRST NISSAN!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"When I first saw the 2012 Nissan Juke SL in the dealer showroom it was love at first sight! This car has power, looks and incredible handling. Iv'e had it for two months now and am very pleased with my purchase. It could use a center console and armrest but otherwise everything else is perfect and I highly recommend the Nissan Juke!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals