2012 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Supercar on a budget

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "fast & furious handles like a dream Awesome"

Cons: "Maintiance is kinda pricey"

Awesome Car!!!!!!!!!

"I own a 2013 GTR and its an awesome car for the money. The Bose system rocks and the 545 horse power rules the road. It has some odd noises and creaks and moans but that's just a true Japanese performance car trait."

Awesome Car!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate performance machine in overall

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

"If i want attention and showing off ,all take a Aventador to bring my wife out for diner, much sexier than a GTR in my opinion. But so far i can't afford one :( I do have a GTR for more than 2 year, and there is nothing to keep up with that machine. To be objective you got to put it this way, just look it like a strong man contest. How they do that ? It's not the one that pull the truck faster who win the contest :) They have several stunts and they cumulate point. So witch stunt should be line up for a car contest ? well, depending on witch one you want to give advantage. To be fare you pick 4 stunt and all pick 4 and will see who wins the more out of 8. I predict that all win at least 3 out of the one I choose, and all beat you at least 2 out of the one you picked, result will be 5-3 for the GTR. Example of car performance stunt : 1/4 mille , 0-60 , top speed , 60-0 , road racing , auto cross , rally on ice , etc That why my title is ( The ultimate performance machine ) One morning on my way to the track, I out run a few racing bikes from a traffic light to another, at the track in the advance group no one was even close to me, there was a Viper.... we only had time to do a few laps, was looking tight, but unfortunately for him, it start rain for a few minutes just enough to wet the track. Oups ! the viper was no longer in the game i almost over lap it. And guess what, on my way back home I stopped at the mall to pick up my wife and two kids then went to the grocery before heading back home. Witch other car can do all that ??????"

highest value car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Best car for JOY AND ROI. MSRP new 78,000 purchased used for 60,000 2 years ago value today 67,000. Hold value much better than Porsche turbo and is lots faster"

The GTR is a bit ovverated by the fans.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reason: Overrated

Pros: "Awesome performance for cheaper money."

Cons: "Not so reliable, rough annoying ride,"

"Though the GTR is a bit overrated by the fans the only thing I can say that's tremendously great is the fact that the average joe can now enjoy performance near that of Porsche,Lambo, Viper, and Z06 etc. No matter how many times you hear that it's the fastest car on the planet, the sad reality is that it's not. Fans just say that for many reasons and though I have my own,I'll let you come up with your own theories on why they do this,lol. Anyway two things I never liked was the fact that they(Nissan Dealer) never let you test drive one before you buy, or rarely (That's to keep you from comparing it,lol) secondly nissan does NOT I repeat does NOT stand behind the transmission or more importantly the customer. Iowned a 2013 GTR, until last month, and I fought tooth and nail with Nissan, and it cost me over $20,000 USD in attorney fees to get nissan to buy back their GTR with the burned out Transmission and Launch Control. Now I have another battle brewing over being compensated for those attorney fees, so that I can pay back some of it to my dad and brother. Okay yes I attempted to race a gallardo, and a Porsche GT3 but got my rear handed to me, and ended up on the side of the track in Florida with a GTR that refused to move. Obviously many of you fellow GTR owners know that in order to run numbers closer to those cars or better,on the 1/4 mile, you need to engauge launch control. So why did Nissan put in the launch control??? especially when it burns out. I'm not here to discourage anyone on the GTR, or cause you to dislike it, I am here to bring about awareness to those who may have thoughts of forking over hard earned cash to a Nissan salesman for a product that on the long run may end up really disappointing you. I bought a Porsche (Unfortunately I had to go used) and am slowly modifying it and so far I'm really excited and happy with my investment. I think this one made me fall in love all over again. I recommend the GTR for the money, if you're not able to afford a McLaren, Porsche, Audi, Lambo, Ferrari etc. Good luck!"

WOW

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Performance, value, safety,fun,adrenaline pumping"

Cons: "Exepnsive for the average Joe"

"I own a 2014 Nissan GTR and all I can say is WOW, this is simply the best performance to value package on the market. Nothing comes close to the handling, acceleration and top end speed of this car. Everyone I've taken for rides in the car loves it, one of my friends even bought one for himself."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals