2011 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

best bang for the buck period

By on Friday, April 9, 2010

"excellent car, had it over a year, easily can be driven as a daily driver, maint. costs are way below any exotic or porsche, can even fit two kids in the rear seats, you will get alot of attention (not from women but from guys) definitely a guys car, stiff suspension but after a week, you wont even notice it..and its not that bad as descibed by some car reviews...hey its a super sports car not a lexus. and its resale value is awesome unlike a porsche turbo that loses 40k in its first year"

KING OF THE HILL

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I've owend alot of high preformance cars from BMW, Porsche, Vipers, Vettes and AMG. The GT-R goes to the top of the list. Excellent quality and always exciting to drive. Car is bullet proof. I also like the fact that it is rare, as its' production is controlled. I am looking forward to the 2012 Mdls."

The Beast!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Beyond fun"

Cons: "A bit bumpy"

"What else can one say, an ultimate street racer that will not bankrupt you. This car has unreal performance, and is a pure joy to drive."

Super car for the price

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "great price, great performance"

Cons: "squeaky breaks, but so did my ferrari"

"I have owned Ferrari's and Porsche's, this car has awesome performance, proving you do not have to pay astronomical prices to beat the world's best. This car puts a smile on your face every time you drive it."

Great value for a sport car

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Nothing better handeling for the price."

Cons: "Maintenance cost. Runflat tires too stiff"

"Fantastic handeling, super fast, great quality. Dont like runflats. Ride too hard even on "comfort" mode. Either change tires or make comfort mode softer."

WOW

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Performance, value, safety,fun,adrenaline pumping"

Cons: "Exepnsive for the average Joe"

"I own a 2014 Nissan GTR and all I can say is WOW, this is simply the best performance to value package on the market. Nothing comes close to the handling, acceleration and top end speed of this car. Everyone I've taken for rides in the car loves it, one of my friends even bought one for himself."

highest value car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Best car for JOY AND ROI. MSRP new 78,000 purchased used for 60,000 2 years ago value today 67,000. Hold value much better than Porsche turbo and is lots faster"

The GTR is a bit ovverated by the fans.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reason: Overrated

Pros: "Awesome performance for cheaper money."

Cons: "Not so reliable, rough annoying ride,"

"Though the GTR is a bit overrated by the fans the only thing I can say that's tremendously great is the fact that the average joe can now enjoy performance near that of Porsche,Lambo, Viper, and Z06 etc. No matter how many times you hear that it's the fastest car on the planet, the sad reality is that it's not. Fans just say that for many reasons and though I have my own,I'll let you come up with your own theories on why they do this,lol. Anyway two things I never liked was the fact that they(Nissan Dealer) never let you test drive one before you buy, or rarely (That's to keep you from comparing it,lol) secondly nissan does NOT I repeat does NOT stand behind the transmission or more importantly the customer. Iowned a 2013 GTR, until last month, and I fought tooth and nail with Nissan, and it cost me over $20,000 USD in attorney fees to get nissan to buy back their GTR with the burned out Transmission and Launch Control. Now I have another battle brewing over being compensated for those attorney fees, so that I can pay back some of it to my dad and brother. Okay yes I attempted to race a gallardo, and a Porsche GT3 but got my rear handed to me, and ended up on the side of the track in Florida with a GTR that refused to move. Obviously many of you fellow GTR owners know that in order to run numbers closer to those cars or better,on the 1/4 mile, you need to engauge launch control. So why did Nissan put in the launch control??? especially when it burns out. I'm not here to discourage anyone on the GTR, or cause you to dislike it, I am here to bring about awareness to those who may have thoughts of forking over hard earned cash to a Nissan salesman for a product that on the long run may end up really disappointing you. I bought a Porsche (Unfortunately I had to go used) and am slowly modifying it and so far I'm really excited and happy with my investment. I think this one made me fall in love all over again. I recommend the GTR for the money, if you're not able to afford a McLaren, Porsche, Audi, Lambo, Ferrari etc. Good luck!"

Nissan GTR 2010

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance, price, looks, AWD and much more"

Cons: "No auto headlights"

"What an absolute dream car. Super car performance at a fantastically low price (relatively speaking) Despite the massive horsepower and torque the AWD system keeps it planted firmly on the road. They hold their money too Its a dream come true."

Supercar on a budget

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "fast & furious handles like a dream Awesome"

Cons: "Maintiance is kinda pricey"

Awesome Car!!!!!!!!!

"I own a 2013 GTR and its an awesome car for the money. The Bose system rocks and the 545 horse power rules the road. It has some odd noises and creaks and moans but that's just a true Japanese performance car trait."

Awesome Car!!!!!!!!!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals