2011 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Will buy again!

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Reason: needed a bigger, safer car for kids.

Pros: "exhilirating and just pure fun"

Cons: "too many people want to race you"

"Simply the BEST car I have owned. I needed to switch to a little bigger and safer car, so went with a benz. However, now that 2012 came out, I am about to buy it again. There is not another car that even comes close to the power and stability for this price range. It is the fastest stock car for its price too."

best car ever

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I love it after 23,000 miles I had no problems, I love it and I will put another 23,000 more miles, beware that this is not a cheap car to have, the oil change for the transmision, differential was $1,600.00 at 18,000 miles. but I enjoy this car so much that really doesn't matter."

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"This car is awsome. Controls are fairly intutive and the acceleration is just out of this world. Comfort mode still leaves you in a sports car - bit smoother but still rougher than most cars."

The Beast!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Beyond fun"

Cons: "A bit bumpy"

"What else can one say, an ultimate street racer that will not bankrupt you. This car has unreal performance, and is a pure joy to drive."

WOW

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Performance, value, safety,fun,adrenaline pumping"

Cons: "Exepnsive for the average Joe"

"I own a 2014 Nissan GTR and all I can say is WOW, this is simply the best performance to value package on the market. Nothing comes close to the handling, acceleration and top end speed of this car. Everyone I've taken for rides in the car loves it, one of my friends even bought one for himself."

highest value car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Best car for JOY AND ROI. MSRP new 78,000 purchased used for 60,000 2 years ago value today 67,000. Hold value much better than Porsche turbo and is lots faster"

Supercar on a budget

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "fast & furious handles like a dream Awesome"

Cons: "Maintiance is kinda pricey"

Awesome Car!!!!!!!!!

"I own a 2013 GTR and its an awesome car for the money. The Bose system rocks and the 545 horse power rules the road. It has some odd noises and creaks and moans but that's just a true Japanese performance car trait."

Awesome Car!!!!!!!!!

The GTR is a bit ovverated by the fans.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reason: Overrated

Pros: "Awesome performance for cheaper money."

Cons: "Not so reliable, rough annoying ride,"

"Though the GTR is a bit overrated by the fans the only thing I can say that's tremendously great is the fact that the average joe can now enjoy performance near that of Porsche,Lambo, Viper, and Z06 etc. No matter how many times you hear that it's the fastest car on the planet, the sad reality is that it's not. Fans just say that for many reasons and though I have my own,I'll let you come up with your own theories on why they do this,lol. Anyway two things I never liked was the fact that they(Nissan Dealer) never let you test drive one before you buy, or rarely (That's to keep you from comparing it,lol) secondly nissan does NOT I repeat does NOT stand behind the transmission or more importantly the customer. Iowned a 2013 GTR, until last month, and I fought tooth and nail with Nissan, and it cost me over $20,000 USD in attorney fees to get nissan to buy back their GTR with the burned out Transmission and Launch Control. Now I have another battle brewing over being compensated for those attorney fees, so that I can pay back some of it to my dad and brother. Okay yes I attempted to race a gallardo, and a Porsche GT3 but got my rear handed to me, and ended up on the side of the track in Florida with a GTR that refused to move. Obviously many of you fellow GTR owners know that in order to run numbers closer to those cars or better,on the 1/4 mile, you need to engauge launch control. So why did Nissan put in the launch control??? especially when it burns out. I'm not here to discourage anyone on the GTR, or cause you to dislike it, I am here to bring about awareness to those who may have thoughts of forking over hard earned cash to a Nissan salesman for a product that on the long run may end up really disappointing you. I bought a Porsche (Unfortunately I had to go used) and am slowly modifying it and so far I'm really excited and happy with my investment. I think this one made me fall in love all over again. I recommend the GTR for the money, if you're not able to afford a McLaren, Porsche, Audi, Lambo, Ferrari etc. Good luck!"

Nissan GTR 2010

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance, price, looks, AWD and much more"

Cons: "No auto headlights"

"What an absolute dream car. Super car performance at a fantastically low price (relatively speaking) Despite the massive horsepower and torque the AWD system keeps it planted firmly on the road. They hold their money too Its a dream come true."

Awesome

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I just took delivery of a new 2010 Nissan GT-R. In one word - AWESOME. This car is the perfect balance of comfort and performance. While it is a super-performance car it is very comfortable inside. The ride is comfortable, the power incredible, and the gadgets and technology very 21st Century. This is not an "upgraded" Z as many think. This is a one-of-a-kind, high-performance, world class automobile. I had dreamed about owning one of these "someday", and "someday" has arrived. Driving down the road literally stops traffic. People are hanging out of windows to get photos. People are giving me the "thumbs up". When parking the car, everyone has something to say - all positive. This truly is the absolute best car in it's class and price range. It's design and lines are perfect. I don't know how they could have done any better. And the best news is it is worth MORE than I paid for it. (How often can you say that?). When I drove it off the lot, it actually gained value. (KBB) If you're dreaming about owning one, drop everything you're doing and head to your Nissan dealer right now. You won't regret it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals