2010 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hard to beat for the price

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Driven for 11000 miles so far. Excellent reliability. early models (2009) can update to current TCM which is program to control rpm limit on launching to protect the transmission from potential wear. This works fine and still allows for 0-60 time of 3.3 seconds. Also has ignition switch technical bulletin to change this part due to failure of part that causes key to be not recognized. I never had trouble. OK to daily drive and I get 20 to 22 mpg in mixed driving all the time using auto transmission but I am easy on the gas. Others report 16+ mpg with aggressive driving in manual mode. Comfort is best on smooth roads and is firm but OK, more stiff than most sports cars due to 20" runflats. I have lowering springs and kept stock shocks and doing very well, better comfort and better handling. Easy to upgrade midpipe for more midrange rpm power and easy to add Cobb Access port for ECU MAP upgrade but it can void warranty so decide for yourself. Easy to get dyno up to 500+ HP with minor upgrades. Maintenance about $150 per oil change every 3000-6000 miles but trans and diff oil change at 18000 miles can be over $1000+. Reg cost of new runflats every 12000-14000 miles is about $1500. Brakes are about $5000 but not until 30000 miles. Rear seats are usable but small with tight headroom. Front seats comfortable and firm. Bose audio is adequate and better with added sound deadening in rear seat and trunk areas."

I love my 2012 GTR BE

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pros: "Car is a BEAST, handling is on point with Turbo S"

Cons: "Interior quality could be better."

"Best model yet... Much improved over the 2010 I had and once you stomped on the gas pedal, it's OVER!!!"

By on Monday, July 19, 2010

"This is a true supercar in terms of performance. Truely amazing for the price. Plus my wife can drive it comfortably to the store in automatic mode. In fact I use this as my daily commuter. I get over 20 MPG and it's comfortable and reliable. Fit and finish is excellent. I was shocked at the expensive cost of tire alignment. They have to take off under body panels. I suggest you have the dealer check the alignment before you buy. I only got 6k miles on my front tires that were on the car when I purchasd it new. Seats are nice but perhaps a little narrow."

Awesome Attention getting car

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Speed, acceleration, power, attention, interior"

Cons: "The beeping noise when car goes in reverse."

"If you like to drive a car that people drool over than this is the car for you. It is comforting to know that you are driving one of the fastest and most powerful cars on the road. Every report I read about the GTR is true. The extra road noises and engine noises is all part of the mystique of this car. The interior cockpit is awesome with lots of gadgets and a great touch screen. The Super Silver is worth the extra cost and by far the best color in the GTR."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals