2011 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle for outdoorsmen

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"2005 Le w/ ext cab rides suprisingly well and could not have made a better choice for the money. I love to park it next to my inlaws colorado for the same money and show the huge diff in vehicles. I added sunroof, and soft tonneua is a little cheaply made. Great for towing and carrying lawnmower or motocyle. Tailgate is a little heavy, but since redesigned in newer models. I only wish that the truck had better head clearance for someone over 6ft and that arm rest was longer. I would recommend to anyone who never owned a truck. This is our 5th nissan we have owned. Great design, excellent ponies, average fuel economy for 4.0 liter w/tons of torgue and towing capacity."

great truck

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "a six cylinder with all the power I needed."

Cons: "check engine light was always coming on"

"I cut wood for fun and it would haul a cord of wood with a trailer and go the speed limit both ways. It could go where the wood was with no problems. A drunk hit me a week ago and totaled the truck, after they cut me out I was able to walk away. Now I'm looking to buy another one just like it but not having much luck."

Happy I made the switch from Toyota

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I've had this truck for over 3 years and have been very happy. I had a 99 Tacoma before this, but didn't like the Toyota's smaller size, rougher ride, and poor driving position. The seats in the Frontier are quite comfortable. Engine is more than adequate - even at a mile high. Had a bit of a problem with a mysterious squeak for a while early on, but after several attempts the dealer found the hood was rubbing against some rubber bumpers. Had a peek at the brakes when I replaced the tires last month. These things still have 80% life left front AND rear! I'm averaging 20-21 mpg combined city/hwy driving with the 4WD V6 Auto. I must say the interior is pretty cheap -- the plastic dash & panels scratch easily. Just put a new set of Yokohamas on, so hoping to get 50-60k from them like the original tires.Well done Nissan!"

Im keeping this truck till' it dies.

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Handling, fuel economy, stying, clean shifting,"

Cons: "turning radius, tight clutch pedal,"

"Good experiences: It can carry quite a load for its size and handles great. It gets a few compliments for being a "nice truck". The interior makes sense, but the seats could use more lumbar support. I normally go 400 miles before refueling. Bad experiences: I've been towed home three times! Once because a little piece of paper got stuck on an intake sensor, a second time because a crank sensor went out(although It was a quick fix and I knew it was coming),and third because an ignition relay went out. Not to mention two recalls."

Nice truck

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, good power, good gas mileage"

Cons: "None yet"

"I really like this truck...6 cyl....SV model...lots of pep and fairly good mileage....20 city 23 highway....handles really well...I down sized from and F-150 crew cab...I'm older now and feel more in control of this truck the Nissan...the F-150 was huge and was nice...but i started having judgement issues because of it's size...depth persception...anyhow....the Frontier is really nice...i would recommend it..."

Good Reliable Truck

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Great Drivetrain, Comfortable ride"

"Handles well and has plenty of power. The only problem I've ever had was a blown axle seal ($300 fix). Paint on plastic body parts does not hold up well to adverse conditions (road salt, sun)"

Comfort & Convenience All in One

By on Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pros: "Solid Ride & Interior"

Cons: "NONE"

"The Frontier appealed to me more than the others in its class. The vehicle felt more powerful and the handling is great. It is very quiet riding down the highway. The interior looks very good and the body style is better than most. The 4WD suspension stands up high which makes the truck look very appealing. The four speed automatic transmission shifts very smooth which adds to the overall performance. The truck comes with a full sized spare tire on a regular steel wheel. This vehicle fits in a standard sized garage."

Sporty Truck

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Dependability & Performance"

Cons: "NONE"

"We have the 2014 Frontier SV with the V6 Auto. So far this vehicle has been a pleasure to drive. We road tested many others in its class but they could not compare."

This is my second

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"In 2003 I bought my first Nissan Frontier. It was the 2000 model/four door. Last year I bought my second Nissan, a 2008 King Cab. both have been great trucks. I still own the 2000 Frontier and it currently has 160,000+ miles. I am the very proud owner of two Frontiers and would have three except I can't justify having three vehicles."

Great value for the money

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pros: "Great value"

Cons: "Turning Radius"

"I bought it new in 2011. Had to really hunt for just a basic truck. Don't need all the bells and whistles just a reliable truck for light to medium hauling. I found a 4 cyl. manual transmission model (minimizes theft problems on the border). I generally average 25-26 mph. I use to haul mainly. I have been pleased with its handling and comfort."