• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle for outdoorsmen

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"2005 Le w/ ext cab rides suprisingly well and could not have made a better choice for the money. I love to park it next to my inlaws colorado for the same money and show the huge diff in vehicles. I added sunroof, and soft tonneua is a little cheaply made. Great for towing and carrying lawnmower or motocyle. Tailgate is a little heavy, but since redesigned in newer models. I only wish that the truck had better head clearance for someone over 6ft and that arm rest was longer. I would recommend to anyone who never owned a truck. This is our 5th nissan we have owned. Great design, excellent ponies, average fuel economy for 4.0 liter w/tons of torgue and towing capacity."

Inexpensive...an built that way!

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"This truck is my second Nissan Truck (had a '98 Frontier 4x4) and my fourth Nissan vehicle (two Altimas-'00 & '05). My '98 and '00 have been superb, racking up 450,000 miles with no major maintenence. The '05 truck is an excellent value, but the Nissan quality has dropped from '98 to the '05. Had a starter replaced at 25k miles and I am leary of other problems. Seems like everything is fine until the warranty runs out. Was told by dealership that the starter was fine at 21k miles, but continued to have problems. Had it towed to dealer at 25k and insisted something was wrong. Dealer said "faulty starter", but they would have done nothing if I hadn't insisted. Probably would have replaced it at 31k after the factory warranty runs out."

Good Strong truck but with querks

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"Overall it is a good strong truck. The things that sold me on the truck are the horsepower rating, body style and interior. I am still pleased with those after 2 and half years. Just 2 negative points: 1. I do not like the operation of the heater controls. When it is in “floor only mode” the heat still comes out of the upper vents. I personally need to be able to turn off the hot air but I can’t. 2. The middle consol lid is made cheap and doesn't close very well."

Hunters best friend

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"This vehicle is ideal for the hunter its compackt enuff to get threw small trails yet large enuff to carry the hunters equipment. The only down side to this vehicle that I could point out, is the back seats may as well not be there IT'S TO SMALL, and very uncomfortable."

It's the #1 Mid-size 4x4 pick-up!

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Really, you can't go wrong..."

See if you qualify for