2009 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

2nd Nissan Frontier SE

By on Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Inexpensive, reliable and a good value. Nothing fancy about these trucks but they just plain work. And for the money, they're hard to beat. I drove my first one back in the late 80's/early 90's until it was pretty much all used up. Still on the second one. No problems in 5 years. No repair bills."

been a great ride

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"bought mine brand new in 2005 and absolutly love this vehicle...have done nothing but change the oil and finally at 62K miles had to replace the stock tires...I woudl highly recommend this vehicle..."

Great vehicle for outdoorsmen

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"2005 Le w/ ext cab rides suprisingly well and could not have made a better choice for the money. I love to park it next to my inlaws colorado for the same money and show the huge diff in vehicles. I added sunroof, and soft tonneua is a little cheaply made. Great for towing and carrying lawnmower or motocyle. Tailgate is a little heavy, but since redesigned in newer models. I only wish that the truck had better head clearance for someone over 6ft and that arm rest was longer. I would recommend to anyone who never owned a truck. This is our 5th nissan we have owned. Great design, excellent ponies, average fuel economy for 4.0 liter w/tons of torgue and towing capacity."

great truck

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "a six cylinder with all the power I needed."

Cons: "check engine light was always coming on"

"I cut wood for fun and it would haul a cord of wood with a trailer and go the speed limit both ways. It could go where the wood was with no problems. A drunk hit me a week ago and totaled the truck, after they cut me out I was able to walk away. Now I'm looking to buy another one just like it but not having much luck."

Im keeping this truck till' it dies.

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Handling, fuel economy, stying, clean shifting,"

Cons: "turning radius, tight clutch pedal,"

"Good experiences: It can carry quite a load for its size and handles great. It gets a few compliments for being a "nice truck". The interior makes sense, but the seats could use more lumbar support. I normally go 400 miles before refueling. Bad experiences: I've been towed home three times! Once because a little piece of paper got stuck on an intake sensor, a second time because a crank sensor went out(although It was a quick fix and I knew it was coming),and third because an ignition relay went out. Not to mention two recalls."

Nice truck

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, good power, good gas mileage"

Cons: "None yet"

"I really like this truck...6 cyl....SV model...lots of pep and fairly good mileage....20 city 23 highway....handles really well...I down sized from and F-150 crew cab...I'm older now and feel more in control of this truck the Nissan...the F-150 was huge and was nice...but i started having judgement issues because of it's size...depth persception...anyhow....the Frontier is really nice...i would recommend it..."

Good Reliable Truck

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Great Drivetrain, Comfortable ride"

"Handles well and has plenty of power. The only problem I've ever had was a blown axle seal ($300 fix). Paint on plastic body parts does not hold up well to adverse conditions (road salt, sun)"

Good buy for the price

By on Friday, March 18, 2016

Pros: "Works as advertized"

"I've owned this truck for 1 year, 8,100 miles. King cab S, 2.5L Automatic. My gas mileage is what it said it would get. 17-18 city, 22-23 highway. (This was after the first tank of gas). Plenty of power/pep. Has a little road noise on right side. Seats are comfortable. Overall great construction. Other than being a little rough on bumpy roads, the ride is very good. I like the fact that it's easy for me to get into.(I'm 68)"

Sporty Truck

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Dependability & Performance"

Cons: "NONE"

"We have the 2014 Frontier SV with the V6 Auto. So far this vehicle has been a pleasure to drive. We road tested many others in its class but they could not compare."

This is my second

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"In 2003 I bought my first Nissan Frontier. It was the 2000 model/four door. Last year I bought my second Nissan, a 2008 King Cab. both have been great trucks. I still own the 2000 Frontier and it currently has 160,000+ miles. I am the very proud owner of two Frontiers and would have three except I can't justify having three vehicles."