2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

Has it's problems

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Bought the PRO4-X package and have really liked the truck so far. However, my rear wheel seals and pinion seal have all failed in the past week. My wife has an 09 Xterra off road and has also had both of her rear wheel seals fail. Hers went at about 55,000 miles. Both vehicles were taken care of under warranty, but this tells me there are serious problems with the design of the rear axle. These seals should not be failing this early. The dealership has no explanation why it's happening either."

Happy I made the switch from Toyota

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I've had this truck for over 3 years and have been very happy. I had a 99 Tacoma before this, but didn't like the Toyota's smaller size, rougher ride, and poor driving position. The seats in the Frontier are quite comfortable. Engine is more than adequate - even at a mile high. Had a bit of a problem with a mysterious squeak for a while early on, but after several attempts the dealer found the hood was rubbing against some rubber bumpers. Had a peek at the brakes when I replaced the tires last month. These things still have 80% life left front AND rear! I'm averaging 20-21 mpg combined city/hwy driving with the 4WD V6 Auto. I must say the interior is pretty cheap -- the plastic dash & panels scratch easily. Just put a new set of Yokohamas on, so hoping to get 50-60k from them like the original tires.Well done Nissan!"

highly recommended for the average home owner.

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "Drives great. Has the pickup of a sports car."

Cons: "The down side is this truck has a lorge turning radius, not good in a tight spot."

"Great truck, just the right size and has plenty of power. will almost do the job of a full size. Have not had one bit of trouble since owning this truck."

4 cylinder engine is doing great

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pros: "4 cylinder fuel economy, ride, truck capability"

Cons: "4 cylinder is a bit loud"

"2012 Frontier SV 2.5L 4 cylinder - More than enough power for the daily commute (80 miles) and lets me drive 490+ miles per tank at 65 mph. Hauls 1,000 pounds in the bed without a problem. 154 horses isn't much but the 170+ foot pounds of torque more than make up for it. The V6 is much faster and quieter but just does not achieve the fuel mileage in town or on the highway as does the L4. Ride and handling are great. Not a fan of 4 cylinder motors but this one will do just fine for light to medium truck duty."

Great, tough truck

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"I use it as a commuting vehicle as well as for hunting. It's amazing and very tough. It's great off road and hard to get stuck."