2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

Great Truck - 2015 Nissan Frontier SL

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable Ride"

"This truck rides great! We have the four door short bed pickup. It has lots of room in the cab and the 5 foot body offers enough room for our road trips. We have all the options and comfort you would expect at a fraction of the cost. I am told this truck has a tubular box steel constructed chassis which is why you get the solid feel on the highway. Most other trucks do not have that type of chassis. This truck is much better than owning a cross-over or van. It meets all of our needs and has plenty of power. It is easy to park and maneuver. I would definitely purchase another truck like this in the future."

Nice Truck

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Very comfortable, even for a 6'1" guy, my knees dont hit anywhere and there's plenty of room in the back for my picky adult friends. Truck also rides smooth and solid, and is very capable when off road to find those difficult river acces points, or climbing the mountain backroads for a good view. If you're considering this truck I can only suggest you try a test drive to make up you're mind. This is my second Frontier, and I'd be hard to convince to try a different truck."

2007 2WD Crew SE

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"Have had the truck 8 months and compared Toyota, Ford Sport Trac, Dodge Dakota. The Value Truck Package is a great combination of true "truck" features with limited slip, utilitrack, alloys. I've pulled a large landscape trailer with no issues, but wouldn't pull more than 4,000 lbs for towing without trailer brakes due to lower weight and "stopping power" of this truck. Three things to point out are the backseats aren't big enough for bigger kids for long trips, the tan interior seat fabric is very easy to stain and a relatively loud air conditioning compressor that comes on and off making a low metallic rattling sound. The dealer says the A/C noise is normal, but look out for this when you shop IMO. For a $21K truck, it's a solid value and a smooth riding daily driver. I'd opt for the LE trip level with limited slip if I had it to do over again. A few $K now, saves lots of "wish I'd done that" thoughts later! Good luck!"

AWSOM DEAL

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"TRUCK IS TIGHT, EFFICIENT(FOR A TRUCK), STRONG. GREAT VALUE FOR A MID SIZED TRUCK. HAS LOTS OF POWER. I ACTUALLY GET BETTER MILEAGE THAN WHAT IS POSTED ON THE STICKER. GREAT DOWN HE HIGHWAY. LESS ROAD NOISE THAN MOST OTHER TRUCKS. HOWEVER I WISH I HAD GOTTEN THE CREW CAB INSTEAD OF THE KING CAB. I FIND MYSELF WANTING THE DRIVE THE TRUCK INSTEAD OF THE CAR. NISSAN FRONTIER IS THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IN A MID SIZED TRUCK."

2014 Pro-4x Crew Cab

By on Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pros: "Great Handling, great power, fun to drive"

Cons: "None yet"

"I purchased this truck about a year ago after doing a lot of research on mid-size trucks like the Tacoma and GMC/Chevy Colorado. All these trucks are good choices, and well built. I purchased the Frontier because it was the best value of the three options. I also wanted a manual transmission which is hard to find with the GMC/Chevy. Here's some other reasons: Fantastic resale value, excellent build quality, built in USA. Huge towing capacity (6,000 pounds plus). The 4 wheel drive system works great in the snow here in Utah. And the ride is excellent both on and off road. I paid about $10k less than I would have paid for a comparably equipped Tacoma and I got a lot of goodies like locking rear differential, blue tooth connectivity, heated seats, traction control, zero gravity seats. My Frontier is a ton of fun to drive, it has great power, great handling and I like the way it looks, even if it is a ten year old design. You can find these Pro-4x models that come with the bilstein shocks, the skid plates, etc for around $26k with under 20,000 miles and a year or two old. You can't beat the value, and you won't be disappointed."