• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 524 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Vehicle is very reliable and of high quality. Very little road noise. push button positraction, very powerful V6. Nice truck!!!"

love this truck

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"This truck gets fond looks from other makes. I always get complements on the truck at car washes and gas stations, at the supermarket. The ride is excellent. The power is just fine. The handling is what I am used to and expect of a truck of this size. Gas milage is 19-20. It still pulls 50.00+ to fill up the tank and soon more."

POGO Action

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"Although the Nissan is a fine truck, I found that the suspension was a little soft for serious off roading. The IFS was performed marginal at best and showed many limitations in the rocks. Nissan needs to put a track device in the rear for I found myself reaching for the 4wd more then I should of. The Tacomas have better off road capability and probably better resale value but for the money I settled for the frontier. Great truck and worth the buck"

Love This Truck

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"I almost passed on this truck because of its styling but I had heard good things about the 4.0 V6 and it was one of the few new trucks available with a manual gearbox. One drive and I was sold. It's comfortable, powerful and pulls a trailer well. I recently pulled a 4500 pound trailer from New Mexico to North Carolina and averaged 14 MPG at normal highway speeds. I get 21-22 in normal mixed driving non-towing. So far I've had no reason to return to the dealer for anything and I'm thinking that this truck is going to last a long time. I love it."

I Love This Truck!

By on Sunday, January 06, 2008

"I've owned the Crew Cab NISMO version of the Frontier for about a year now and LOVE everything about this truck. The size is perfect...not an oversized truck made only for giants, this truck is oriented to the size of most humans. Everything about the truck is SMOOTH from the steering to braking to acceleration to ride, a real pleasure to drive. It is also fun and responsive...just enough bounce, which I did not find with the Tacoma, which had an unimpressive ride. I upgraded the sound system which is incredible and a must-have for music lovers. The bed in the back is extremely flexible. I have hauled trees, grills, bikes and more in all configurations. Back seat is a bit tight and stiff which is ok for around town but might be less-so on a long trip. Some models have stiffer front seats than others...make sure you buy one with stiffer front seats and you will be in heaven. GO BUY ONE and ENJOY!!"