2009 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2005 - 2016 models.

Reliable transportation with a classy look

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "Looks and dependability"

Cons: "Rides like a truck"

It's kayak time!

"I saw this truck in the showroom and had to have it. It comes with the luggage rack (that we use to carry our kayak) and running boards. Real classy style. We have driven to both coasts and Canada averaging 20 - 23 MPG on the highway with speed limits of 55 to 85. Seats are comfortable but we have to remember it is a truck so it does not ride like a nice sedan. Best thing about my Frontier is its looks and dependability. Original tires lasted 82,000 miles and I have just changed the oil and done routine maintenance"

It's kayak time!

I Love this truck!

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive with lots of neat features."

Cons: "No GPS available."

"I have owned or leased more than 25 vehicles in my life, including 5 trucks and autos from Mercedes to basic company car sedans. This is a great truck, with lots of convenient features and comfort. Almost 40,000 miles without any problems."

I love my truck.

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "change nothing"

Cons: "better gas mileage"

"I have loved my Nissan since I bought it. Its my daily driver. With the stock engine, it will fly. comfortable, premium sound system lives up to being called premium"

Great truck, performs amaznigly for its size!

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Excellent truck all around."

Cons: "4.5' bed is difficult to manage."

"I've had my 06' Frontier Crew cab for two years. The truck has done everything I've asked of it and then-some. I tow with it much more than I had planned and it hasn't caused any extra wear aside form brakes which is to be expected. Towing fuel mileage is excellent. Maintenance is extremely manageable and the truck has never left me sit. The interior leaves some to be desired but I bought a basic model, I'm sure there are options to make it more comfortable. The engine has plenty of power for a V6. I went with the six-speed manual and it's great. Although I can't speak for the automatic models. The truck is an everyday family man's vehicle but if I feel the need to drive spiritedly it performs well. For being a 4x4 truck, it responds similar to a mid-sized car as far as steering, handling and overall feel which is impressive. It also proved successful Off-Road."

Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 2012

By on Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pros: "roomy rear bench seat, good looks"

Cons: "tires are soft, wide steering radius"

"Overall this is a nice truck. I gave the interior design a 9 only because the dash feels to far away from the drivers seat and I find myself reaching to use the control knobs. I rated the driving dynamics at 9, the turning radius seem a bit wide and I find the truck hard to keep steady on the road, it seems to wander on the road. I believe it to be soft sidewalls on the BF Goodrich Long trails that are factory installed. If I could change anything on the truck it would definitely be the tires."