• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2009 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 512 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Best Truck

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I use my truck like a truck, I tow, and I haul stuff. the 4.0L V6 is stronger then my friends Full size chevy. I have had no problems with my truck, other than oil changes I have not put a dime into it. Nissan finally has a truck that stands alone. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for some reliability. Toyota does not even come close."

Good deal

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I have been very happy with our truck. It was a good value and the interior room is awesome. The seats are very comfortable for long trips. I have been happy with the mileage also. Biggest complaints are issues with the gas cover having to be fixed a few times because of faulty springs. And wheel alignment is an issue. We have been told we may have to purchase a kit to get the wheels properly aligned."

Wonderful Truck

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I love this truck. I like it so much I traded my 2005 KC SE Frontier for the 2007 CC SE long bed. The 2007 model is great. Rides so much smoother than the other and I love the gas mileage. I was getting 18-19 mpg city with my old truck so expect the same here. Can't wait to get it out on the road. I have had many comments on this truck all positive. People love it. Thanks Nissan for making such a great truck"

Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"So Far So Good, A little bumpy, but thats what you get with the offroad package. I think the heating and cooling system are just OK, its not real flexible in closing and adjusting vent. At higher speeds the door seals leak and make noise. I do not like the oil fiter setup, it is not the easiest setup. Not the worst I have seen , but for a newer vehicle, come on.. Fuel mileage is better than expected, I get around 19-20 mpg (highway), but I do not drive aggressive, keep my speeds down and mostly drive on the freeway. Milage will drop to about 16 if I am around town and hauling stuff. I like the truck a lot. It can hang on the trails too! JB"

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"VERY GOOD IN GAS ON LONG TRIPS. POWERFUL AND VERY STABLE, AFTER ALL IT'IS A NISSAN, LOOKING FOR STYLE CHOSE THE BLACK ONE, IT IS ELEGANT.W/CHROME BUMPERS.YOU HAVE A WORKING TRUCK AT DAY AND A ELEGANT TRUCK AT NIGHT."