• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 494 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

love it!

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "solid reliable truck"

"this is an awesome truck, and I'm speaking as an owner and Nissan Mechanic. these trucks are very reliable and well built. we havent had any come in for more than routine maintenance. we'll see how she holds up to a MN winter. Note: the 4.0L V-6 in this truck has the same hp as my '01 Mustang GT did."

Hands down Best truck I've owned

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, appearance, great price, visibility"

Cons: "Mileage is average"

"I bought my third truck, a Ford Ranger, in 2010 because I'd always driven Rangers, and I loved their size and convenience. Then I rode in my friend's older Nissan. He was not known for his "care and feeding" of his vehicles, but his ten-year-old Nissan truck was in nice condition. When I asked about reliability he said he'd never had to get it fixed. I decided there and then to check out the local dealer. I never looked back. Since Nissans are not the most popular trucks the dealers are willing to deal. I bought the Frontier Crew Cab SV and immediately added a Bed Rug and Roll-N-Lock bed cover, plus step rails and side body moulding. This truck is sharp looking in Blue, and it's a great drive. The seats are comfortable for cross country travel. We drove from south Texas to Colorado and never felt cramped for space or stressed by the ride. It's quiet, but it's also deep-throated and fast when you hit the gas. It's acceleration really put my old Ranger to shame. We got 22 mpg on the highway, but I only get 18 in town. Overall I am highly impressed by price, appearance, acceleration, drive, comfort, interior features, interior space, exterior paint quality, and fit and finish. This vehicle reminds me of Toyota before they became popular. It's exceptional, and I'll own it for a lot of years."

Great truck!! Does everything that I would expect.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "snappy,torquey,solid,built for the outdoors!"

Cons: "minor issues with the computer but easily resolved"

"I love this truck!! The only issue that I had was with the computer. Nissan figured it out and did not cost too much...$300 compared to the after market that cost $800. The truck has great looks and style. It is not fancy, even with the NISMO pkg, but the performance is there!! It has power. I would like to put a 4" lift on this truck!! I would buy this rig again!"

Have owned 6 Nissans but this ones the best.

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "great gas milage, good in the city and highway."

Cons: "NONE"

"Great drive, quiet interior, lots of room inside and out. Overall just the best Nissian I've owned. Great gas milage."

see below

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

"In addition the truck has visors on hood and all 4 windows and railings on each side, truck is in excellent condition."